BY CLINIQUE

A lightweight color correcting primer With a transparent, oil-free formula that glides on evenly Helps prep the face for makeup application & wear Provides color correction for a range of complexion concerns like dullness, redness & discolorations... see more...

• Has anyone used this? How does it compare to other clinique primers?1 Answers
Amy H.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS STUFF! i have SUPER sensitive skin that gets red at the thought of my skin turning red! A lot of products I've used to help with this end up goopy or sticky, or might clog my pores. This one is light and goes on smooth. It is more expensive than the brands I usually use, but worth the splurge.
andrea a.
Chambersburg
I would recommend this product to anyone who needs a long lasting full face of makeup. It fills in your pores for a flawless airbrush look and makes your foundation stay put longer!
rahab a.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What amazing product I can't say more good things about definitely recommend this product with me to literally be perfect I didn't see any cons super affordable cute packaging
Britney P.
Kermit, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
@ time to come get it hooked No I will nit No i have to work. No. No, i just don't want yo leave at the postal federal dis plant
Valentina H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this super primer because I have redness and it just makes my skin so much better ! It lasted me 24 hours.
Aileen C.
Hercules, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good primer for redness. It covers most (but not all) of my redness from roseacea.
Alla B.
Warsaw, NY
Clinique SuperPrimer Colour Corrects - # Redness (Yellow) - 30ml/1oz interesting, need to try
Maria A.
Chiswick , London
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this primer and whenever I get a bit red because of allergies mostly it helps even out my skin colour and my foundation looks fantastic! I have combination skin and it sits great even if apply it over my entire face!
Mariana A.
Caracas
este primer es perfecto para los amantes de los que usan clinique, el acabo es sumamente natural con algo de brillo, es fácil de usar así que es perfecto para principiantes y aquellos que apenas empiezan en el mundo del maquillaje, lo super recomiendo para los que aman el cuidado de la piel pues clinique es experto en ello
LEAR35028 Mafer G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
El aroma es magnífico. Lo puedo usar en todo momento. Tanto en el día como en la noche y para cualquier ocasión
susan c.
Nashville, TN
Has anyone used this? How does it compare to other clinique primers?