BY CLINIQUE #30 in Color Correcting

Superprimer Colour Corrects Redness - Lightweight, oil-free primer creates an ideal makeup canvas. Colour corrects a range of concerns, preps for makeup application and wear. Colour glides on evenly, stays true.(1.0 fl. oz.) - Superprimer Colour Corrects Redness see more...

Marilyn B.
New Braunfels, TX
Let me begin by saying my face turns VERY red if I get too hot. This can be caused indoors by exertion or outside by being in the heat. Plus I live in Texas, so I was living my life inside. I decided to look for a color corrector and was told about Clinique Superprimer Colour Corrector. Now I wear it every day! It now only helps tremendously in reducing the redness, but it is a great primer for every day use as well! I love it! I sometimes don't know when the occasion will arise that will cause me to get too hot, so I started wearing it every day. One day, I needed to find something in the garage (in July, in Texas) and it took longer than I thought it would. I felt my face get very hot but kept on looking. Eventually, I went inside and checked the mirror. I was only slightly pinkish where I should have been bright, beet red! I was amazed! I will continue to buy and use this product!
Lundyn
I absolutely love this primer. It knocks out THREE birds with one stone. Not only does it help with the redness of the skin, but it also hydrates for dry skin, and dries with a velvety matte feel; assisting with oily skin and locking in the moisture. So if you have dry, oily, or combination skin I would definitely point you in the direction if this primer. It helps with moisturizing, and control the oil from your skin with an all day wear matte finish.

Most, if not all of Clinique's products are made to not only cover but assistant with underlining issues with the skin, whether it be sensitivity, acne, dark or red spots, it's always there to help resolve these issues for future flawless skin.
Brenna J.
This primer is ok. I didn't really like it though. I bought a bottle of it and used it for a while, but then I bought a different brand and still have probably half the bottle left in my makeup bag that hasn't been touched. It is very think, and I don't like the way it feels on my face. It also takes a very long time to dry.
sadie k.
Love this primer! It helps to even out redness on my cheeks and goes on very lightly. I don't feel like I have a heavy base on. I use it with both powder and liquid foundations and it works well with both. Good for sensitive skin as well. I go for a natural look, low-medium coverage.
Adrianna M.
Riverside , Ca
I just started using Clinique #superprimer. It is super easy to apply and blends into my skin perfectly. What I really love is that it covers the rosacea on my cheeks but doesn't make my facial makeup look oily either. I highly recommend this to others!
Cindy C.
Roxbury, MA
I really hate his primer! It leaves a white cast on my skin so if you are more on the tan side i wouldn't recommend. I find that is very matte and streaky as well which is also not good for dry skin. Overall it did not work for my skin type or color.
Helen L.
I really liked the consistency and feel of this product. It didn't feel super heavy and didn't cause breakouts like other primers I have tried. This is one of my go to products. The color correcting is a lot more noticeable than other brands too.
Nkeiru O.
I used this for many years and it worked well. I have combination skin. It helps smooth over my makeup and balance and even my skin. It's easy to apply, since a little goes a long way. I would totally recommend to others to use.
Veronika A.
I really like how this primer takes away the shine, and how easily it blends into the skin. It does take away some of my redness, however not all of it. When I use foundation over this product, I don't see any shine.
A A.
Review for: 03COLOUR C
I really love Clinique but was really disappointed with it. The consistency didn't blend well which was my biggest gripe. I would recommend Smashbox primer or Elf primer
Jill R.
Toronto
Does this help for red acne scars? I find most colour correctives don't cover up redness, will this one make a difference?
Abigail F.
Bryan, TX
Has anyone tried this? Just purchased it at Macy's Clinique Superprimer Colour Corrects