BY CLINIQUE #28 in Powder Foundation

Powder and foundation combined in one portable compact. Long-wearing, full-coverage powder works as an over-foundation finisher or as a powder foundation. Extra-cling formula for double coverage.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply after using your 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Smooth on with included sponge applicator
  • Use where needed, or for allover application start in center of face, blending outward with fingertips. For a seamless look blend well, especially along jawline
  • Sponge applicator is washable with soap and water; allow to dry completely before next use

Talc , Isostearyl Linoleate , Titanium Dioxide , Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate , Tocopherol , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Trimyristin , Alumina , Methicone , Tetrasodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]

• I work for a department store that carry numerous lines o...2 Answers
  • Que opinan de este polvo compacto? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new foundation and I've heard g...3 Answers
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Matte Ivory more...
I wanted to rate this lower because the shade range is terrible. It’s only suited for lighter skin complexions. But this product is so good I had to rate it 5 stars because it does perform so well. If you want a full coverage powder you’re looking at it. If you want a more natural look buff in with a brush or cake it in with a sponge to add the most coverage. It looks beautiful both ways but it can easily look powdery I usually use a setting spray after but this is the only powder that can make the makeup in my t zone STAY PUT ALL DAY! Now that’s a statement ! This is a swatch of shade 1 and shade 2
Danielle C.
I've been using Clinique face powder for years pretty much ever since I was a kid. It's a great product but it can be a little pricey. It doesn't make your skin break out and feels really clean and lightweight on your skin got the coverage is really great as well. It can leave your skin looking dry if you don't moisturize very well before applying the powder. Clinique Superpowder Double Face Makeup
Noelia N.
Lake Wales, FL
Review for: Matte Cream, Matte Neutral more...
I do love this product so much. I have been using this since I was a freshman in high school when I wasn’t even allowed to wear that much make up so it was perfect for a neutral look but I still love it now as an almost 30-year-old woman because it’s great for out the door and it’s also great for fixing my make up throughout the day. You really don’t need liquid foundation with this because it leaves your skin flawless
Ané L.
Bloomington
My mom has used Clinique since I could remember. She let me try her powder when I was an adolescent and found it to be perfect since it would create an even tone complexion while I was going through puberty. My face got oilier as I got older but this powder would always complete its purpose of mattefying my face. It’s the only powder I will use.
Kenzie C.
I used to use a clinique powder that went out of style, so I reluctantly switched to this one instead. It goes on smooth and it does a good job of "airbrushing" the face to keep any blemishes from standing out. However, it is important to get two of these in different shades, as your skin will get lighter in winter and it will be apparent when the makeup doesn't match your skin until summer
Bailey C.
Hickory, NC
Review for: Matte Ivory more...
Again, Clinique is a great brand, and I’ve used this specific powder for a very long time. I use it when I just want a very light natural look with my freckles still shining through. I recently purchased it again at my local Dillard’s and the packaging has changed to a circle with a more modernized look. Very fashionable.
Lora P.
This is the most incredible powder I have ever used! Good coverage (with or without foundation underneath it), goes on smooth, lasts well, and most importantly to me, it doesn't settle into fine lines/wrinkles/pores. I have so many different types and brands of face powder, but none of them have ever truly impressed me. I tried this because of several good reviews I read recently, and I'm so glad that I took the chance and purchased it. It's incredible! Clinique Superpowder Double Face Makeup
Melanie B.
Rogers
Review for: Matte Ivory more...
I'm a Clinique junkie to be honest. However, this is my favorite Clinique face product. It's a powder to cream finish makeup. I've used it since my college graduation. It comes in the signature green case with a powder puff applicator. This is a lightweight product with full coverage capacity. It smooths out your skin and hides any imperfections. It feels like no makeup is on your face but your face is beautifully covered and serves as a nice base for any other product you want to build on top of it.
Samantha S.
Levittown, PA
Review for: Matte Neutral more...
Love this powder! It gives me a second layer of coverage without looking cakey. It's a little heavy for me during the drier months but a dream in the summer since it is a matte powder. I will always have this powder in my collection.
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
My go to is always always Clinique ! Everyone is sleeping on them. I believe they fell off for a while but they have their act together now. I have to be careful on what foundations I use because I break out easy and needless-to say any Clinique foundation I’ve used hasn’t done it. I use this after I apply my Clinique foundation because I want a full coverage loook since I have acne and this works perfectly. Makes your face look smooth and doesn’t make it sticky like some others
Bailee T.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I only wear powder, but I have really oily skin. Does this work best for me ?
lucky G.
Long Island
I have been using Mac studio fix powder, but it's a bit too cakey and dries on my skin. Would this Clinique superpower double face give me good coverage to cover acne scars without looking dry and cakey ?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Does it make your face cakey?
Lorie S.
Erie
I have been looking for a new foundation and I've heard great things about this foundation but was reluctant to try this because powder foundation seems to be drying. Is this foundation good for normal to dry skin and does it cover blemishes or any imperfections on face?
Jenna P.
Paris, TN
Do you have dry skin? If so, does this foundation bring attention to any dryness you have?

back