6 colors available

BY CLINIQUE #23 in Powder Foundation

A long-wearing 2-in-1 powder and foundation in a portable compact. Get a powder and foundation combined in one portable compact. The long-wearing, full-coverage powder works as an over-foundation finisher or as a powder foundation. The extra-cling formula provides double coverage, yet leaves the skin with a natural skin-perfecting look. For combination skin types. Non-acnegenic.

• I work for a department store that carry numerous lines of products...2 Answers
  • Que opinan de este polvo compacto? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new foundation and I've heard great thing...3 Answers
Erika L.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
Feels like a powder but covers closer to a foundation. I wear this every day. Its fairly easy to apply, and comes with an applicator sponge. Its one of the few products I can find light enough to match my skin tone. I've worn this line of powder for a long time. I like the packaging, but my compact always breaks fast. For the quality of product, its affordable. It works well as a setting powder for cream or liquid foundation, but on its own needs lotion or a setting spray to last longer.
Abby M.
Abby M.
I was reluctant to try Clinique after hearing some not-so-great things. I needed more foundation and could not find my usual product at our local department store. I ended up not only buying foundation but this powder. I think it has really been useful for some needed extra coverage lately. I don't have acne but my skin has just been a bit uneven lately during pregnancy. I'd like to try another powder, but this one has worked just fine for now!
Ellen D.
Ellen D.
I like this line from Clinique, I have used it for years! I use the matte honey in the summer months, and go one shade lighter for winter. This foundation provides even, medium coverage. I like it because it is light and it doesn't require a lot of time on my part. If you are looking for full coverage, I would suggest a liquid foundation base and then use this double-face powder over that to complete your look!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was first introduced to this by my cousin. I, and her best friend, were using hers so often that she got pretty annoyed. Finally got my own and two decades later still use it all the time. I don't often break out the liquid foundation, so if I need a 5 minute makeup routine, this is what i happily use. I wear the ivory on my fair skin and it's a great match and It goes on smooth.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Erie, CO
Review for: Matte Beige
I've been using this powder for years. It's a nice coverage - not too much, not too little. It gives me a great makeup base to work with. Packaging is nice and compact, but definitely not 4 year old proof, as my last two lids have been broken off, even though I keep it hidden. I do recommend this for anyone who has slightly red undertones like I do!
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Review for: No. 07 Neutral Premium Price Due To Scarcity Superpowder
Not sure if this is the same as the Double-faced powder, but if it is... OMG! It's the only foundation I use... nothing else... no liquid needed. Just one sweep of this powder and I have full coverage. I will buy NOTHING else but Clinique! I know the price has gone up a lot, but obviously, it works and this sucker will continue to purchase it!
Amany I.
Amany I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first powder foundation and foundation in general really. I used to repurchase it all the time as a teenager. I used this as a foundation to even out my skin and it did its job at being natural looking. Totally recommend. Specially for acne prone skin since it didnt worsen my acne. I just wich it wasnt that expensive.
Diane B.
Diane B.
Riverside, CA
This powder foundation is life! I tend to be a rather lazy girl in the morning as I get ready for work. All I have to do is put a light layer of bb or cc cream and then a layer of this magical powder in Matte Neutral. I have oilyish skin, but this powder wears really well. Especially if you use a setting spray with it! Love it!
Kathrynn L.
Kathrynn L.
Piedmont, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I constantly find myself going back to the Clinique face products. The powder is soft and can be layered for more coverage. It will last you most of the day, especially if you set it. The last powder I got was in the Linen shade which is nice to know because the colors are fairly consistent across the different types of makeup.
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
This is a good one! When I used for the fist time (like 2 or 3 days ago), I was so shocked! Because every powder that I was using never left my skin so perfect! The matte effect is just perfect! This powder match perfect with my skin and is really good. I would buy it again and again and again. I recommend this product.
Bailee T.
Bailee T.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I only wear powder, but I have really oily skin. Does this work best for me ?
lucky k.
lucky k.
South Richmond Hill, NY
I have been using Mac studio fix powder, but it's a bit too cakey and dries on my skin. Would this Clinique superpower double face give me good coverage to cover acne scars without looking dry and cakey ?
Lorie S.
Lorie S.
Erie
I have been looking for a new foundation and I've heard great things about this foundation but was reluctant to try this because powder foundation seems to be drying. Is this foundation good for normal to dry skin and does it cover blemishes or any imperfections on face?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Does it make your face cakey?
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Paris, TN
Do you have dry skin? If so, does this foundation bring attention to any dryness you have?