Clinique Supermoisture Makeup Teint Hydratation Maximum 64 Cream Beige , 1oz, 30ml uploaded by Mariana P.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Supermoisture Makeup Teint Hydratation Maximum increases the smoothness of skin by the new technology. By adding a unique formula, it can retain the make up for a whole day. see more...

Julliene L.
Taytay,Rizal
This product is really good. It helps my skin to get better when it is totally dry. I also love the coverage on my skin. Everything about this product is worth the price and worth the try. I recommend you guys to use this, especially for ones who have dry skin prob.
Kaitlyn B.
Gaston, SC
I absolutely adored this product! I use this product on days when my skin is more dry than usual. I got it at Macy’s where they let me try a sample first! It’s so easy to apply that anyone can do it! I would recommend this to anyone who suffers from dry skin!
sol a.
Miami
the coverage is not my favorite because it is very low but that has solution with a concealer before applying it. And as for its duration, well depends, because if we sealed with a powder is more durable, if we do not its duration is low. It has many benefits in terms of dry skin because it really gives you a very healthy look but in terms of duration and coverage it does not fulfill my expectations.
Lexie B.
Saginaw, MI
Amazing! I love Macy's and they let me try it first so I knew I would love it! Worth the price! I use this for days on the beach and when my skin can't take a foundation because it's dry! Would recommend to anyone with dry skin!
Victoriia I.
This Moisturizer is so good it's super cheap in and met my expectations very well and I think for an improvement to make it a little affordable I bought this Ulta beauty and I love it and I highly recommend it
Prena K.
Armada, MI
Love the colors, goes on smoothly, I felt it did its job I would use this product again it is a little expensive
Aja S.
I've always had really dry skin so when Clinique came out with this I knew I had to try it. It goes on so nicely with my sponge and stays out all day long. I bought it from Sephora and I will definitely recommend it to all of my friends.
Jenny D.
I really the super moisturize makeup because I have dry skin and Its makes my skin moisturizer and softer.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I got thisd as a sample totest out. This looks nice and i like how it looks on me but i do not like how it did not match myskin tone.

I'm palke but they gave me a darker sdhade of this. I knoew i was onlky testing it out but still made me not want to trry full sized
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
Just a really good smooth coverage that leaves a dewy finish . reasonable in price at $28 and free gift this is a must. Buy. Clinique Superbalanced™ Makeup Liquid Foundation
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Alexandra T.
Brasov
Has anyone used this? Can you describe it?