Clinique Supermoisture Makeup Teint Hydratation Maximum 64 Cream Beige , 1oz, 30ml uploaded by Mariana P.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Supermoisture Makeup Teint Hydratation Maximum increases the smoothness of skin by the new technology. By adding a unique formula, it can retain the make up for a whole day. see more...

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I got thisd as a sample totest out. This looks nice and i like how it looks on me but i do not like how it did not match myskin tone.

I'm palke but they gave me a darker sdhade of this. I knoew i was onlky testing it out but still made me not want to trry full sized
Aja S.
Aja S.
I've always had really dry skin so when Clinique came out with this I knew I had to try it. It goes on so nicely with my sponge and stays out all day long. I bought it from Sephora and I will definitely recommend it to all of my friends.
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
Saginaw, MI
Amazing! I love Macy's and they let me try it first so I knew I would love it! Worth the price! I use this for days on the beach and when my skin can't take a foundation because it's dry! Would recommend to anyone with dry skin!
Victoriia I.
Victoriia I.
This Moisturizer is so good it's super cheap in and met my expectations very well and I think for an improvement to make it a little affordable I bought this Ulta beauty and I love it and I highly recommend it
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
Just a really good smooth coverage that leaves a dewy finish . reasonable in price at $28 and free gift this is a must. Buy. Clinique Superbalanced™ Makeup Liquid Foundation
Prena K.
Prena K.
Armada, MI
Love the colors, goes on smoothly, I felt it did its job I would use this product again it is a little expensive
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
I really the super moisturize makeup because I have dry skin and Its makes my skin moisturizer and softer.
Yuleica S.
Yuleica S.
Orlando , FL
Me gustó pero queda como muy brillante en mi piel, me gusta más natural y delicado el efecto de la base para uso diario
sol a.
sol a.
Miami
the coverage is not my favorite because it is very low but that has solution with a concealer before applying it. And as for its duration, well depends, because if we sealed with a powder is more durable, if we do not its duration is low. It has many benefits in terms of dry skin because it really gives you a very healthy look but in terms of duration and coverage it does not fulfill my expectations.
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Está bastante bien, me dura todo el día. Lleva usándolo un mes, es primera vez que uso este modelo y marca. Lo único que no me agradó mucho es que mi cara se ve un poco rojiza, y se supone es para mi tono de piel.