Clinique Supermoisture Makeup uploaded by Patricia R.Clinique Supermoisture Makeup uploaded by Veronica D.Clinique Supermoisture Makeup uploaded by Oriana R.

BY CLINIQUE

Ultra-creamy yet refreshingly lightweight makeup goes beyond flaw-fixing, acting as an undercover moisture agent for a dewy look. Disguises unevenness. Instantly comforts drier skins. Skin looks soft, radiant all day. Apply after using your 3-Step Skin Care System. Start in center of face and blend outward with Foundation Brush or fingertips. Blend evenly for smooth, natural-looking coverage. For a seamless look, dampen fingertips and blend edges, especially along jawline. Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover. Benefit: Moisturizing. see more...

Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new favorite makeup! It's covers everything and moisturizes my combination skin! It leaves a nice clean finish that's natural and just a little bit dewy. It's a little expensive but worth every cent! My skin looks and feels great not a blemish in sight!
Carla B.
Boaz, AL
Coverup for my dark circles and blemishes. It has lasted me 2 years so a little goes a long way. I buy at Belk department stores and will always use. Great price and product goes on well with a sponge. Love it.
Marty M.
High Point, NC
I have extremely dry skin and have to be very careful what foundations I use. This is a moderately priced one that keeps my skin moisturized. It's for good coverage but fairly lightweight which is alway one in the pro column for me.
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great concealer sometimes I only use this and lut a brow and mascara and I'm good to go!! It gives a great full coverage look and takes those bags away faster then you can say 1, 2, 3
Zoe D.
Brewster, NY
Hands down, one of the best foundation I've used. It doesn't cake, leaves skin hydrated. I love it. Its a little on the heavy side but that only because its full coverage. Its good fro both matte and a dewy finish. I would buy it again. once again, I love it.
Nicole N.
Winter Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff lasts forever and gives wonderful concealing coverage. Its also not hard on the skin either and doesn't break me out. Will definitely be buying again.
Brittany C.
Manchester, NH
Best foundation. I have combination skin. My t zone gets oily fast. If I wear this foundation I hardly notice my oily t zone.
Julianna T.
Everson, WA
I loved this foundation so much IR worked great on me since I have dry akkn but didn't make my face look oily either
Michelle W.
Walla Walla, WA
I have super dry skin! So this product is fabulous on my skin type. I love the coverage and the texture! This is my to-go foundation and I love it so much
Mallory C.
Chickamauga, GA
I love my Clinique products! This leaves my skin feeling fresh and pretty! A must try for sure!
Brionna J.
Erie, PA
I heard of a lot of foundations that are sticky, how about this one? I've never used foundation
Lisa G.
LaPorte, IN
This seems like a great option for dry skin, anyone try this foundation?
KARLA G.
Where's I can buy it? I want it
Meredith M.
Ozark, AL
I want to try a new foundation, I've tried a million! I have oily skin and was wondering if this was a good one for my skin type? I want a foundation that looks smooth and doesn't cake up over a few hours.
KARLA G.