BY CLINIQUE

Ultra-creamy yet refreshingly lightweight makeup goes beyond flaw-fixing, acting as an undercover moisture agent for a dewy look. Disguises unevenness. Instantly comforts drier skins. Skin looks soft, radiant all day. Apply after using your 3-Step Skin Care System. Start in center of face and blend outward with Foundation Brush or fingertips. Blend evenly for smooth, natural-looking coverage. For a seamless look, dampen fingertips and blend edges, especially along jawline. Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover. Benefit: Moisturizing.

Megan L.
Bethlehem, PA
This was my absolute favorite foundation!!!! Unfortunately they discontinued it as I can seem to order it and my stores don't carry it anymore 😭. I love that this is fantastic for my dry skin! I love that it has great coverage and is buildable. The light reflecting shimmer it has in it is just beautiful!
D.D. D.
Lebanon, VA
I like to run to this from time to time during the winter time when my face gets really dry I found that this foundation helps a lot on moisture doesn’t make it to oily and it doesn’t cause any breakouts for me exit run to when my face dries
Kaitlyn B.
Gaston, SC
I absolutely adored this product! I use this product on days when my skin is more dry than usual. I got it at Macy’s where they let me try a sample first! It’s so easy to apply that anyone can do it! I would recommend this to anyone who suffers from dry skin!
Sarah S.
I’ve been using this foundation for awhile and it hasn’t let me down yet. It has light to medium coverage so definitely won’t do the trick if you’re into full glam, but I like that it’s more on the natural side.
Rachael R.
Dunlap
My face is typically too oily for my likimg. I technically have combination skin but my foundation always seems to triggrr my oily skin. I have noticed a difference aftrr using this product. I find myself blotting my skin far less than i used to.
Janett P.
Socorro, TX
I thought this product was ok. It wasn’t Mate & I really don’t like the wet look the shiny on me I like more the mate look. This product wasn’t much of what I was looking for but again it does work differently on everyone else
Olivia F.
NJ
Hi! I would love to review any of your products on my YouTube channel which has a couple thousand subscribers and I would be promoting it so it would be awesome if you could send me some products!!!
Sincerely- Olivia (Myolivialife on YouTube)
Monica D.
I don't use this product often because it's easier to just use foundation and lotion for cream. I like how it comes in different colors but is similar to a foundation. Would recommend if other eye creams don't work.
Alissa Y.
superior , WI
I can use this foundation without moisturizing my face that's how moisturizing it is and my face is super dry. This does not stick to my dry patches, Plus this is very full coverage.
Holly S.
Statesville, NC
I’ve used this stuff ever since I was a teenager! Anything else I try breaks my skin out. It’s the only foundation I can wear everyday and if i forget to take my makeup off and fall asleep it won’t break me out. Plus it adds moisture back into my skin and doesn’t dry my skin out like other foundations. 5 Stars.
Brionna J.
Erie, PA
I heard of a lot of foundations that are sticky, how about this one? I've never used foundation
Lisa G.
LaPorte, IN
This seems like a great option for dry skin, anyone try this foundation?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where's I can buy it? I want it
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where's I can buy it? I want it
Kimberly M.
Clarksville , TN
Is this foundation long lasting? Does it make your pores clogged and or make your skin oily?