Clinique Supermoisture Makeup uploaded by Oriana R.Clinique Supermoisture Makeup uploaded by Veronica D.Clinique Supermoisture Makeup uploaded by Patricia R.

BY CLINIQUE

Ultra-creamy yet refreshingly lightweight makeup goes beyond flaw-fixing, acting as an undercover moisture agent for a dewy look. Disguises unevenness. Instantly comforts drier skins. Skin looks soft, radiant all day. Apply after using your 3-Step Skin Care System. Start in center of face and blend outward with Foundation Brush or fingertips. Blend evenly for smooth, natural-looking coverage. For a seamless look, dampen fingertips and blend edges, especially along jawline. Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover. Benefit: Moisturizing.

Megan L.
Bethlehem, PA
This was my absolute favorite foundation!!!! Unfortunately they discontinued it as I can seem to order it and my stores don't carry it anymore 😭. I love that this is fantastic for my dry skin! I love that it has great coverage and is buildable. The light reflecting shimmer it has in it is just beautiful!
D.D. D.
Lebanon, VA
I like to run to this from time to time during the winter time when my face gets really dry I found that this foundation helps a lot on moisture doesn’t make it to oily and it doesn’t cause any breakouts for me exit run to when my face dries
Sarah S.
Review for: Clinique Supermoisture Makeup more...
I’ve been using this foundation for awhile and it hasn’t let me down yet. It has light to medium coverage so definitely won’t do the trick if you’re into full glam, but I like that it’s more on the natural side.
Alissa Y.
superior , WI
I can use this foundation without moisturizing my face that's how moisturizing it is and my face is super dry. This does not stick to my dry patches, Plus this is very full coverage.
Dawn N.
New Jersey
Hydrates nice. Its a light to med coverage.Has a nice smell and blends nice with a beauty blender it lays down like second skin and is breathable and natural looking. I did touch.up makeup about 4_5 hours later . its not bad at all. If younhave dry skin this is a good foundation to try.
melissa y.
Salida, CO
This Clinique super moisture make up is one of the best out there it is a little pricey but it's worth it for sure especially if you have a dry face which I do haha I definitely recommend it to everyone
Srinidhi Y.
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
If you have really dry skin like me, the super moisture make up is really really amazing. I can finally get smooth even coverage without any patches or flakiness. It s easy to apply, I love using it with a damp beauty blender for perfect coverage.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is my new favorite makeup! It's covers everything and moisturizes my combination skin! It leaves a nice clean finish that's natural and just a little bit dewy. It's a little expensive but worth every cent! My skin looks and feels great not a blemish in sight!
Jennifer C.
I had a hard time finding my shade, but it was almost self adjusting and I went with a lighter shade and then adjusted with bronzer. It is really moisturizing. I love the finish and the smell too!
Brionna J.
Erie, PA
I heard of a lot of foundations that are sticky, how about this one? I've never used foundation
Lisa G.
LaPorte, IN
This seems like a great option for dry skin, anyone try this foundation?
Meredith M.
Ozark, AL
I want to try a new foundation, I've tried a million! I have oily skin and was wondering if this was a good one for my skin type? I want a foundation that looks smooth and doesn't cake up over a few hours.
KARLA G.