BY CLINIQUE

An ultra-fine pencil brow liner.

This convenient pencil creates perfectly defined, natural-looking brows with color that lasts all day. The ultra-fine tip fills even the smallest gaps with precise, hair-like strokes. It automatically self-sharpens and glides on without skipping or tugging.

How To Use:

• To dispense product, hold tip with one hand and rotate stem counterclockwise one full turn per use
  • Use light, feathery strokes to mimic natural hair, filling in where needed
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover
  • Pencil only swivels up and not down. For best results, twist up liner 7-9 clicks per use

Diisostearyl Malate , Triethylhexanoin , C20-40 Acid , C20-40 Alcohols , Polyethylene , Synthetic Wax , Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate , Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer , Ethylcellulose , Boron Nitride , Vp/Eicosene Copolymer , Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]

CLINIQUE Superfine Liner for Brows
  • "I love this brow pencil! It's very easy to use and looks natural. I have very sparse eyebrows and I feel like this is one of the most natural looking products to fill them and give them more shape. Definitely would recommend and will be repurchasing!" in 13 reviews
Kenda H.
bismarck
I LOVE Clinique brow pencils!!! The skinny brow pencil is so easy to use and will make your brows look natural and not fake! I’ve bought it several times and will continue to use this one!! Definitely recommend for people just learning to use brow pencils! The soft blonde color is what I use, it’s perfect for people with blonde hair!
Yabbe s.
San Diego
Is easy to apply. The color is nice but a little too dark for me. Over all it is good with nice package.
sidey m.
boynton beach
This is probably my second favorite it’s easy to apply and doesn’t smudge. I recommend
Christina C.
West Virginia
This is my favorite eyebrow pencil. I use it every day and it lasts about 2 months. It’s $18. The color doesn’t smudge or move. Sometimes the twist up is hard to twist and sometimes the pencil breaks off.. those ads the cons... nonetheless it’s great!
Blaire S.
Maplewood
Only brow product I need, and use ! I have very fine brows, but this thin pencil allows me to create thin hair like lines to create the look of fuller brows ! Also the colour is perfect for matching my light eyebrows with my dark hair !
Gift A.
Lagos
Review for: Other more...
I love this browser pencil cos it helps to achieve as much natural look as possible and it doesn't have an oily base
Christina C.
West Virginia
I use this eyebrow pencil every day.. it goes on smooth and it’s thin so it’s natural. The color looks great oh my brows. It’s a twist up and it’s very easy to use. I definitely recommend this product. Be careful pushing hard with this.. as it does break off easily
Holly H.
Cushing
I have been using this eyebrow pencil for YEARS in the color 03 Deep Brown. It replaced my ABH Brow wiz, I like that it is a skinny liner which allows for small, skinny strokes to mirror hairlike marks for your brows. It also is very pigmented. Some brow pencils I've tried do not have enough color/pigment to shade your brows and match your brows but this bad boy does! Have repurchased so many times I've lost count and will continue to do so! And I think it a great price for $18!
Tiggy C.
brentwood
This product is perfect for those of you who love a strong brow but personally I like to keep it natural as I don’t wear foundation so I like to use it by filling in the brow where patchy but sometimes I find it a bit too pigmented for my taste but others could find it perfect.
Amy L.
I didn't like this eyebrow pencil very good, I hated the color it was way to dark, and it pulled my eyebrows out to, was hard to get on a little on the expensive side to
Samantha M.
does this work for any eyebrow shape?
Ameline L.
Is this as Good as the Anastasia brow wiz?
Nancy C.
How well does this brow liner apply? Does it roll on smoothly?
Ella T.
Is this any good? Has anyone tried this? been searching for a good eyebrow pencil
Lps M.
Madison, FL
Is this Good? Does it last ? Price?

Amazon