Clinique Superfine Liner for Brows uploaded by Deanna K.

BY CLINIQUE

Convenient pencil creates perfectly defined, natural-looking brows. Ultra-fine tip fills even the smallest gaps with precise, hair-like strokes. Automatically self-sharpens; glides on without skipping or tugging. Colour lasts all day.

How to Use:

• To dispense product, hold tip with one hand and rotate stem counterclockwise one full turn per use
  • Use light, feathery strokes to mimic natural hair, filling in where needed
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover
  • Pencil only swivels up and not down. For best results, twist up liner 7-9 clicks per use

Buy on bluemer...
  • "I love this brow pencil! It's very easy to use and looks natural. I have very sparse eyebrows and I feel like this is one of the most natural looking products to fill them and give them more shape. Definitely would recommend and will be repurchasing!" in 13 reviews
Ashlyn A.
Mira Loma, CA
As a first product I’ve ever used on my brows to fill them in I definitely love it. If I make a mistake I can use my finger or a q-tip and blend it in. Definitely good for any level from beginner to pro!
Caitlin V.
Atlanta, GA
Love love love this brow liner! It's perfect. The only thing that knocks it down to 4 stars for me isn't doesn't have an eyebrow brush at the other end; you either have to purchase one separately or use one off of a different brand.
Ramsey P.
This is a really good product to use if you want your hair and eyebrows to match. The packaging is nice. I have only used this for a long time and I love it! It works even better than I thought. I will definitely use again!
Selma A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have medium brown hair and I use the shade Soft Brown. I love the color because there is absolutely no red or orange tones in it. It’s very ashy. Not overly pigmented and easy to use. Purchased this countless times and will continue to do so.
Jas. J.
I love this pencil, I use it for makeovers all the time when are work. It creates a nice natural looking fill in for my clients & walk ins. All the different colors are very versatile for different hair colors. it's about $16-17 so 18.08 after tax here in CT which isn't bad at all.
Deeanna M.
Brandon , MS
This eyebrow pen is GREAT for someone is who just starting out filling in their brows. I purchased this at the Clinique counter and they gave a great tutorial! The application is quick and easy, and the colors are very natural. I would HIGHLY recommend this product
Sarah R.
Bloomington, IN
This is a great product for people who are looking for a one an item they can use quickly for a easy and fast filled in eyebrow look. One of my favorite features is that you can easily control how dark or light you'd like your eyebrows to be.
Jackeline P.
I really love this product and it works fantastic I really like the results and I really recommend this product to anyone who wants nice eyebrows and it really works trust me you will not regret buying this product
Amanda M.
This is my new favorite product for my eyebrows! I think this might just replace my Anastasia Brow wiz! It goes on so smooth and it has the perfect weight for holding.
Kristin M.
Lexington, KY
This eyebrow pencil is one of my favorites. I do think it is a bit pricey and you can get a similar one for much cheaper. It's very easy to use and goes on smoothly every time. I would recommend to a friend to try!
Samantha M.
does this work for any eyebrow shape?
Ameline L.
Is this as Good as the Anastasia brow wiz?
Jennifer C.
Beaufort, NC
Is this a natural color?
Ashley R.
How does this compare to the Anastasia Beverley hills brow pencil?
Nicolah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product best to apply before foundation or will it still be just as sharp if you apply it on top of foundation?