Clinique Superdefense™ Night Recovery Moisturizer For Combination Oily To Oily

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

What it is:
Nighttime moisturizer that helps skin to repair damage from exposure to environmental aggressors during the day and strengthens skin so its better prepared to prevent damage the next day.

What it does:
• Skin appears fresher, softer, smoother, and more radiant in the morning by optimizing skin’s night time repair cycle to help reverse damage from daily UV exposure.
• Helps clean up damage from environmental aggressors with a blend of botanical extracts, antioxidants, and vitamins.
• Helps keep skin firm, tight and youthful by strengthening existing collagen and elastin and stimulating new collagen production.
• Maintains skin’s moisture levels and helps strengthen the moisture barrier.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clinique Superdefense™ Night Recovery Moisturizer For Combination Oily To Oily!
How would you rate this product?
New Castle, DE
Have used Clinique night moisturizer for last 2 years. When decide to try something new always come back to this one. I’m 29 and for my skin it works very good. In the morning skin is deeply moisturized ad fresh, so that I apply very thin layer of day cream.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Hoddesdon, Hoddesdon
Clinique Superdefense™ Night Recovery Moisturizer For Combination Oily To Oily uploaded by claire W.
This moisturiser is so incredibly thick- it is almost like a butter. However, despite its heaviness, it surprisingly does not clog pores at all and even works on my combination skin. Skin still feels super hydrated in the morning and a slight residue can still be felt. This product has been great for my dehydrated skin!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Johns Creek
I think that this nighttime moisturizer is great for the winter when your skin begins to become very parched and dry but for the summer I think that it's a little too much for me and I would use a different formula. Its quick to soak in and greate for oily skin.
Combination / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity / Dark Circles
Australia
Purchased at: Sephora
I didn't find a difference using Clinique's night cream vs their normal hydration cream before going to sleep. It's not a bad product but just seems like the night cream and hydration surge are one in the same and don't do much for my skin type.
Purchased at: Macy's
Really love how it flawless it makes my skin look. It’s really great on my combination skin. This product is also very gentle as my skin tends to be sensitive. I definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Newcastle
This is an amazing night cream. I use this on rotation with the Moisture Surge and find it leaves my skin smooth, soft and much less oily by morning. Deeply hydrating without making you look or feel greasy.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dry Eyes
esch/alzette
Just like the one for day time! Nice. Perfect even. Like it very much! I would definetly buy it again! I think this will be my go-to cream from now on! So its a first time but i wont say goodbye soon ;p ...
Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Boone, NC
I have extremely oily skin and this is one of the staples in my skin care that helps with my skin! I use this every night, it has a nice light smell and it’s not heavy on the skin. I highly recommend this product to anyone struggling with oily skin!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Purchased at: Sephora
I was suggested this product for my oily, combination skin. I LOVE this cream...it’s a light moisturizer that helps to soothe dry skin. My only complaint is that if you put too much cream on one spot, it can cause a bit of excess oil. However, overall I am in love with Clinique’s skin line.
I love this moisturizer because it targets problematic skin. It helps keep my acne at bay and doesn't break me out. It feels cooling on the skin too.