BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 3, 4

What it is:

A daytime moisturizer that protects and prevents against the future signs of aging due to environmental damage.

What it does:

• Comforts and moisturizes skin with a blend of extracts that helps strengthen and support the moisture barrier so that skin is better able to defend itself against external irritants.
  • Help protect against free radical damage with Vitamins C and E, while a blend of patented enzymes help correct and repair damage from UV exposure as it occurs.
  • Provides UVA/UVB protection with a mix of sunscreens that help prevent potential sensitivity or irritation.

Who it is for:

Very Dry to Dry Combination Formula (Skin Types 1, 2) and Combination Oily to Oily Formula (Skin Types 3, 4).

Clinique Superdefense™ Daily Defense Moisturizer SPF 20
  • "This product was very moisturizing. I used it twice a day, once when I woke up and once before I went to sleep at night. However, with great products like this, come great costs. It was very effective but also very expensive. I prefer to get products such as this at drug stores. " in 16 reviews
  • "I have really dry skin and I'm always looking for cleansers and moisturizers that don't dry me out. Clinique is one of my go to brands for good moisturizers and this is one of my favorite to use on a daily bases! Definitely should try it out!!" in 7 reviews
  • "I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!" in 6 reviews
Shelley B.
Rancho Cucamonga
This is one that I have been using for quiet some time. It’s one of the few I swap around every few weeks or so. It tends to hydrate my skin well, which I need because I am a frequent Retin-A, by prescription, user, and without good moisturizer my skin tends to dry in spots. I love the simple green container and the smell is nice. Definitely recommend!
Jackie S.
I’ve used this for about 2 years and have just stopped purchasing this spring. I’m not sure if this was one of the culprits to my breakouts. It was definitely moisturizing but always left my skin greasy. I have dry/combo skin and feel it just sits on the skin like a layer of shine that’s hard to cover. I’ve discontinued using this on my skin and now only use it on my neck. Has a nice smell and comes in a nice jar.
Taya C.
usa
Magic in a jar! As a young woman in her 20s I believe in preventing just as much as maintaining and with this product I received absolutely both! Firmness, lifting, preventing, treating, moisturizing and healing all in one easy and simple step! Good health and great looking skin is worth the price! It's a special way to treat yourself...and will save you money in the long run! Thank me later!
Christy C.
Philadelphia
It’s a bit in the greasy side BUT it does protect your face under high sun. It’s more of a moisturizer than a sunscreen but if you need to be out and about running errands, this will do. Under makeup I’ve found that if my foundation also has SPF, the two will cause odd coloring in your foundation. I use it alone or simply with a powder on my light makeup days.
Ana H.
Sacramento
I actually borrowed this from another but have considered purchasing since. It boaded well on my sensitive skin. I felt protected all day long in the sun and think it is a great edition to ones skincare routine. The packaging with clinique is super consistent branding and high quality (to match the mid-high pricepoint). Overall an upstanding product.
Kasandra T.
I LOVE all Clinique products, this daily moisturizer goes on smooth and is very light on the face, perfect to put on under your foundation, it gets the job done when it comes to a light sun protection, would not recommend using only this if you plan on sitting in the sun all day. Otherwise I would recommend!
Jazmin A.
This is amazing! The texture is very creamy but it doesn’t feel heavy on the face which I like and it just feels like you have nothing in and it’s very gentle on the face which is great because I have sensitive skin
Victoria F.
It's a very hydrating good moisturizer. Its one of my all time favorites. Very affordable too. I have dry skin and it definitely makes it feel a million times better. I have used it on and off for years and I definitely recommend it especially if you have a problem with dry skin.
Dadera D.
Harrisburg
When i wear this product i feel like i am protecting myself all day. It help deter pollutants from settling into the skin. It has additional sunscreen to protect from
Sun damage. It keeps the moisture locked in. I feel like it is a shield protecting my skin from everyday abuse.
Marrisa H.
anchorage
My biggest problem with most sunscreens is that they leave me either too shiny or too matte and washed out looking. This product was shiny going on but dries down to a radiant GLOW, so, if you don't like a glowy look this will not be to your liking. A matte look does not serve me well as I am over 50, so this product was perfect! I was really surprised how bright this makes my face look! Put a tiny bit of powder over it and it's the perfect effect. (I don't wear foundation.)
Jhavareya 2.
Can this be used for pimples n scars? Can we get rid of even pigmentation