BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

Start your day with our most complete daily protection. All-day hydration creates a healthy moisture barrier to better resist irritants. There are antioxidants and UVA/UVB protection. All in a light, silky formula that helps prevent the first signs of aging. Glides on skin, absorbs quickly. A pleasure to wear every day. Oil-free.

How to Use:

Apply each morning to face and neck after your regular 3-Step Skin Care regimen
Follow with Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer nightly

Clinique Superdefense™ Daily Defense Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20
  • "My dry skin is the worst. i get flakes and dry patches on my face, this is the only moisturizer thats worked for me to clear up my dry skin " in 49 reviews
  • "As a swimmer in the winter months, my skin gets very dry and very sensitive. Because of the higher price, I only used this product on my face. It was one of the few products that will help moisturize my skin without leaving me with a "burning" sensation. Very good product for very dry skin" in 19 reviews
  • "I have used other moisturizing products. This is the one I go to when my skin is super dry. Works awesome." in 16 reviews
k.p. P.
Makakilo City
Clinique I must say is a brand on the more pricier side. It’s not a brand I buy often as the products can last pretty long. I love the daily moisturizer, it leaves the skin feeling really soft and rejuvenated and acts as a sun screen as well. Let’s just say a bang for your buck!
Melissa D.
Glasgow ky
I love the clinique brand of course. I used this product this past summer and it felt greasy which doesnt help my skin much. The packaging was your typical green/white colors. It did work. Maybe next time I will use something stronger. I do love clinique brand tho
Donna H.
Dallas
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the better moisturizers I’ve used. I have extremely dry skin, and this product hydrated so effectively! Clinique Superdefense™ Daily Defense Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20
Meggan R.
Fall river, MA
This moisturizer does it's job. My face is evened out and no new discoloration spots. I like that this comes in different formulas. I use the thicker cream in the winter and the lighter version, for oily skin, in the summer.
Trinity M.
Springdale, AR
Great product that does its job very well at moisturizing and not leaving your face feeling oily all day long. Definitely met my expectations! The price is a little expensive but the product works great for me.
Miya E.
lincoln
This is amazing! I use it every night. It makes my skin feel so renewed and refreshed. I would buy it over and over again. I think it helps my skin a lot. Packaging is good and I am never disappointed by this brand.
Kristina B.
Jenkins, KY
I love Clinique and this is a great product it leaves my face feeling soft and clean it’s gentle even on sensitive skin it’s great spf protection and moisturizer easy to apply works perfectly I would definitely buy again
Jessie S.
Richmond Hill, NY
Great spf, very little goes a long way. A but greasy so best if used during winter months to keep skin hydrated against the brutal cold. I used to have dry patches on my cheeks and nose. I no longer have that problem, I used daily, lasted about 4-6 months. The packaging is a jar, which is cute and easy to travel with.
Kaitlyn H.
Flint, MI
Pretty decent sunscreen, very light so applys under makeup well , the packaging was sleek and nice to travel with. I got this as a gift. Was up to my standards. I would recommend this to people who will layer it under other products
Katelyn D.
Thorn Hill
I have such dry skin. I apply this daily and before i apply my maker up. I notice it gives my face the moisture it needs to really wear the make up good. With out feeling like the make up is drying out my face.