BY CLINIQUE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Skin Types: All

Start your day with our most complete daily protection. All-day hydration creates a healthy moisture barrier to better resist irritants. There are antioxidants and UVA/UVB protection. All in a light, silky formula that helps prevent the first signs of aging. Glides on skin, absorbs quickly. A pleasure to wear every day. Oil-free.

How to Use:

Apply each morning to face and neck after your regular 3-Step Skin Care regimen
Follow with Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer nightly

Buy on ULTA*
  • "My dry skin is the worst. i get flakes and dry patches on my face, this is the only moisturizer thats worked for me to clear up my dry skin " in 49 reviews
  • "As a swimmer in the winter months, my skin gets very dry and very sensitive. Because of the higher price, I only used this product on my face. It was one of the few products that will help moisturize my skin without leaving me with a "burning" sensation. Very good product for very dry skin" in 19 reviews
  • "I have used other moisturizing products. This is the one I go to when my skin is super dry. Works awesome." in 16 reviews
Meggan R.
Fall River, MA
This moisturizer does it's job. My face is evened out and no new discoloration spots. I like that this comes in different formulas. I use the thicker cream in the winter and the lighter version, for oily skin, in the summer.
Jessie S.
Richmond Hill, NY
Great spf, very little goes a long way. A but greasy so best if used during winter months to keep skin hydrated against the brutal cold. I used to have dry patches on my cheeks and nose. I no longer have that problem, I used daily, lasted about 4-6 months. The packaging is a jar, which is cute and easy to travel with.
Kaitlyn H.
Flint, MI
Pretty decent sunscreen, very light so applys under makeup well , the packaging was sleek and nice to travel with. I got this as a gift. Was up to my standards. I would recommend this to people who will layer it under other products
Frances W.
Washington, DC
Have been using this stuff for a long while now. I'm always worried they'll discontinue it. Keeps me moisturizer with some SPF protection. It's lightweight and smells great.
Meg H.
I love a good moisturizer with SPF. This is lightweight, great under makeup, and has a high enough SPF I can even wear it alone for some protection. I also love the packaging because it's easy to use all of the product.
Krina D.
It protects my skin and doesnt make me breakout! My skin is instantly moisturized even in harsh winter months. Overall I love this product! Wish they made it in travel size.
Amy M.
Las Cruces, NM
I fell in love with Clinique products when I was a teenager and was introduced to them by my mom. We both had bad acne & Clinique was the only product that cleared up our skin. I'm now a lot older & my face has cleared up but it's now very dry & losing elasticity. I love the Clinique Superdefense SPF 20 Age Defense Moisturizer as it leaves my skin moisturized and tight but not dry. I'd definitely recommend trying this if you have tried everything else.
Lauren L.
Love this stuff! I love that it has SPF in it. It moisturizers well and lasts all day long. Doesn't feel heavy. It was very effective and has nice packaging. Would definitely recommend to a friend!
Christie D.
Melbourne, FL
I used to work at Clinique and this was always a top seller! It's great for defending your skin against the daily damage and toxins out in our world! The SPF protects while the rest of the ingredients hydrate. You will feel amazing after using this product!! The best part for me is that it does not make my oily throughout the day. For someone who has normal to oily skin, this is a huge plus!!!
Kaela J.
Lynchburg, SC
This stuff is AMAZING. I have very dry skin, especially in the winter, but most moisturizers I have tried leave my face feel either really sticky or like the product is just sitting on my face, leaving it oily. This product absorbs into the skin wonderfully and leaves skin feeling moisturizer and smooth. It also is unscented, unlike other brands which have a sweet smell, making it all the better for dry, sensitive skin.

back