BY CLINIQUE #34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

We believe the best defense is the one you'll wear every day. You can look forward to instant brightening and comfortable protection from UVA/UVB, stress, pollution, dehydration. All physical sunscreen. Ophthalmologist tested.
Helps defend eye area from visible aging. Instantly brightens. All-physical sunscreen for comfort.

How to Use:

Gently pat around the eye area daily. Ophthalmologist tested formula is safe for contact lens wearers and suitable for all Skin Types.

• Have you really noticed a difference since using ... Be the first to answer!
  • I started worrying about getting wrinkles and bags under my eyes....3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this helps to get rid of or the lighten dark ...1 Answers
Amber M.
Bowling green, KY
This stuff is also really amazing always make sure it stays my bathroom cabinet if I ran out I get really upset it makes your face look 10 times better than it did before always looked very fresh and new also sometimes silly guy even if years younger after I use it of let a few different people use this in after they've used it they also follow with it so much they buy 2 so I suggest you just stop reading this review and got a buy it now
Heather M.
Pinckney, Mi
Clinique is a brand I turn to often when I am uncertain what to by. I find their products to be consistent when I comes to quality and my over all happiness when the product being used. This eye cr am is gentle and provides moisture to that soft tender skin all of us need to take care of around our eyes. This product goes a long way so over all I feel is budget friendly for the product quality. You can't go wrong with Clinique.
Lucía V.
Denver, CO
I dont know why but I feel that Im allergic to this product, couple days after I started using it, i got a weird rash. I couldnt use it again but I gave it to a friend and she liked it, very light and moistures how it needs to be. I love clinique but i cant use this product
jaycee w.
Although I am younger, my face has tons of freckles which = wrinkles at an early age. I also have dry skin. This product is great for those uses! It’s such an effective product. I usually buy it from stage. I would definitely buy again! Great, effective product!
Deledda C.
Bronx, NY
Mi mayor problema de lucha contra los signos de esdad son los ojos, se me marcan muchos las ojeras y luego de rebajar unas 10 libras las lineas de expresion en los ojos, esta crema para ojos me ha ayudado a combatir la resequedad y que se vea mi piel mucho mejor
Julissa G.
Orange Cove
I rate this product a 2 I've used stuff that works better . It's is pretty effective though.  I wasn't so disappointed.  It is a bit pricey for a little bit of product. The packing was cute though everything was neat . I would recommend to others. ♡♡
Karina C.
chicago
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Not 100 percent sure it’s doing anything. I got this from my aunt. She swears by it. So if it’s good enough for her than I’m definitely gonna give it a shot. So I’ve used it for about a month so far. And like I said I’m not sure if a change has happened.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I have combination skin. During the summer, it gets oily very fast and during the winter it is extremely dull and dry looking. My skin is sensitive and most of the time has a pinkish red color to it when it is so dry and irritated. However after using this spray, my skin is much healthier looking and has a dewy, fresh look. It even helped calm down the redness. I haven't had this for a full week yet and I'm head over heels in love and can't wait to order more of this stuff. Holy grail in my skincare routine now!
Aurora K.
Colorado Springs
This eye cream was a nice texture and I used it at night and when I would wake up my eyes would be depuffed and energized. This stuff made a difference that I could actually notice and didn't have to wait a week to start seeing. I love it.
Julia A.
St. Louis
I started worrying about getting wrinkles and bags under my eyes. I'm 24 and don't really have those yet but wanna take precautions sooner than later. Is this my best option? I know it's different since I don't really have wrinkles yet.
Nilza B.
Does anyone know if this helps to get rid of or the lighten dark spots around the eyes?
Ashley H.
Have you really noticed a difference since using this eye cream. I don't currently have one I feel is working and I am looking for suggestions .
Valentina B.
does this help with dark circles? Is it moisturizing?