BY CLINIQUE #38 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

We believe the best defense is the one you'll wear every day. You can look forward to instant brightening and comfortable protection from UVA/UVB, stress, pollution, dehydration. All physical sunscreen. Ophthalmologist tested.
Helps defend eye area from visible aging. Instantly brightens. All-physical sunscreen for comfort.

How to Use:

Gently pat around the eye area daily. Ophthalmologist tested formula is safe for contact lens wearers and suitable for all Skin Types.

Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
This stuff is also really amazing always make sure it stays my bathroom cabinet if I ran out I get really upset it makes your face look 10 times better than it did before always looked very fresh and new also sometimes silly guy even if years younger after I use it of let a few different people use this in after they've used it they also follow with it so much they buy 2 so I suggest you just stop reading this review and got a buy it now
Heather M.
Pinckney, Mi
Clinique is a brand I turn to often when I am uncertain what to by. I find their products to be consistent when I comes to quality and my over all happiness when the product being used. This eye cr am is gentle and provides moisture to that soft tender skin all of us need to take care of around our eyes. This product goes a long way so over all I feel is budget friendly for the product quality. You can't go wrong with Clinique.
Lucía V.
Denver, CO
I dont know why but I feel that Im allergic to this product, couple days after I started using it, i got a weird rash. I couldnt use it again but I gave it to a friend and she liked it, very light and moistures how it needs to be. I love clinique but i cant use this product
Deledda C.
Bronx, NY
Mi mayor problema de lucha contra los signos de esdad son los ojos, se me marcan muchos las ojeras y luego de rebajar unas 10 libras las lineas de expresion en los ojos, esta crema para ojos me ha ayudado a combatir la resequedad y que se vea mi piel mucho mejor
Cassandra T.
portland, OR
I love the way this product leaves my skin feeling refreshed and prepared for the day. I use this before my daily moisturizer and makeup. The packaging is simple and recyclable- but things I look for. The scent is barely there, and the effects are noticeable!
Julissa G.
Orange Cove
I rate this product a 2 I've used stuff that works better . It's is pretty effective though.  I wasn't so disappointed.  It is a bit pricey for a little bit of product. The packing was cute though everything was neat . I would recommend to others. ♡♡
Karina C.
chicago
Tammy D.
Youngsville, LA
I started to notice that I was developing bags under my eyes. I shopped around and opted to try the Clinique product. I was genuinely impressed with the quality of it. I started using as part of my skincare regime. Highly recommend.
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR
I haven’t used this long but I THINK I see a difference already. Doesn’t burn putting on, doesn’t feel thick and doesn’t have a bad smell to it. It goes on clear. A little goes a long way as well so don’t need to apply very much.
Jen 🐰.
Fort Lauderdale
This product burned so bad when I would apply it. Even if I applied it at night, to fall asleep with it on, I wouldn’t make it 10 minutes before it would burn. Not sure what’s up with that, maybe I just have sensitive skin
Julia A.
St. Louis
I started worrying about getting wrinkles and bags under my eyes. I'm 24 and don't really have those yet but wanna take precautions sooner than later. Is this my best option? I know it's different since I don't really have wrinkles yet.
Nilza B.
Does anyone know if this helps to get rid of or the lighten dark spots around the eyes?
Ashley H.
Have you really noticed a difference since using this eye cream. I don't currently have one I feel is working and I am looking for suggestions .
Valentina B.
does this help with dark circles? Is it moisturizing?