BY CLINIQUE #16 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

We believe the best defense is the one you'll wear every day. You can look forward to instant brightening and comfortable protection from UVA/UVB, stress, pollution, dehydration. All physical sunscreen. Ophthalmologist tested.
Helps defend eye area from visible aging. Instantly brightens. All-physical sunscreen for comfort.

How to Use:

Gently pat around the eye area daily. Ophthalmologist tested formula is safe for contact lens wearers and suitable for all Skin Types.

Missy A.
Knoxville, TN
I love Clinique products & have always been really satisfied with the results I see from their products but this one let me down just a bit. It felt really good around my eyes after application but I didn't really see any benefits from it. I haven't been using it that long yet & I will admit I didn't use it for a week or so because my cat knocked it off my nightstand & I forgot about it since it wasn't right there for me to see in the morning & before bed. I would still recommend trying this product since it did feel so good around my eyes & has the sunscreen in it to help protect your eye area from any further damage.
Evelynn D.
My personal opinion is that clinic has actually been using cheaper products to make their products so that they can make more money and spend less. I personally have not use this on my face but my mom has used it on hers and I was with her when she had applied it she said that she loved you the way that it late on and it did make her bags under her eyes disappear. But she has recently bought this product again and she said it doesn’t really work like how it does before she said it’s more like a moisturizer later on in the years.
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
This stuff is also really amazing always make sure it stays my bathroom cabinet if I ran out I get really upset it makes your face look 10 times better than it did before always looked very fresh and new also sometimes silly guy even if years younger after I use it of let a few different people use this in after they've used it they also follow with it so much they buy 2 so I suggest you just stop reading this review and got a buy it now
Heather M.
Pinckney, Mi
Clinique is a brand I turn to often when I am uncertain what to by. I find their products to be consistent when I comes to quality and my over all happiness when the product being used. This eye cr am is gentle and provides moisture to that soft tender skin all of us need to take care of around our eyes. This product goes a long way so over all I feel is budget friendly for the product quality. You can't go wrong with Clinique.
emma s.
West Des Moines, IA
This is an amazing product. The fact that it has sunscreen in it (and it’s summer), helps it seep into and protect the skin. I’m a first timer, and i was expecting a slightly tacky feel, but it was so smooth and airy.
Ivy M.
N Providence, RI
I’m not a huge eye cream user but my eyes do get dry so I started using this more as a moisturizer. I liked it because it definitely moisturized my eyes but I wouldn’t use every day because it made my lids oily after using consistently.
Mary L.
Centreville, VA
I enjoy using Clinique, it is a classic brand that works most of the time. I buy this eye creme not just for me, but because I know my boyfriend steals it and uses it too. Sometimes it is difficult to get men to use brands that are labeled as feminine so it makes me so happy to know he is taking care of his skin on the DL. I buy my Clinique at my local Nordstrom!
Kat S.
Atherton
This eye cream was very hydrating! The only issue I had with it was, it didn’t sink into the skin quickly, I found that if I wanted to layer makeup over the eye cream, I had to wait until the cream had completely sank in/dried. If you’re a more on the go person, I would recommend the Caudalie eye creams.
Tanya V.
CHESTERLAND
Moisturizes my face and it doesn't feel like I have any cream on. It is very light. It gives the right amount of moisture. I cannot have too much oil on my face or it will cause me to break out, and if I do not have enough moisture on my face it my skin becomes tight and ashy. I have always had smooth skin with small pours. I feel it, and I see it, when the moisture is out of balance on my skin. I have never had any moisture problems since I started using Clinique Super Defense SPF 20, they give you a choice, dry to very dry or oily. They give you that choice and that really makes it easy for me..
Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
I liked this product, other than the fact that it left oily residue. I was a first time user and maybe my skin would’ve adjusted if I’d given it more time. It had great packaging though I was not impressed by the performance and I would not reccommend to others unless they had very dry skin.
Julia A.
St. Louis
I started worrying about getting wrinkles and bags under my eyes. I'm 24 and don't really have those yet but wanna take precautions sooner than later. Is this my best option? I know it's different since I don't really have wrinkles yet.
Vanessa A.
Is it worth the price? the packaging looks sleek and very small
Nilza B.
Does anyone know if this helps to get rid of or the lighten dark spots around the eyes?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
does this help with dark circles? Is it moisturizing?
Ashley H.
Have you really noticed a difference since using this eye cream. I don't currently have one I feel is working and I am looking for suggestions .

back