Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer Dry Combination 1.7 oz uploaded by Cedy P.Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer Dry Combination 1.7 oz uploaded by Cedy P.

BY CLINIQUE

A daily moisturizer that provides complete defense against the visible signs of stress and aging. This moisturizer is skin's daytime barrier against skin-damaging emotional stress, sun, and pollution. SPF 25 helps to neutralize UVA and UVB radiation. This product is ideal for dry combination skin types. see more...

• I want to know if anyone knows about a good SPF moisturizer for e...3 Answers
  • Where can you find this product affordably?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money?1 Answers
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I work for Clinique, so I got this as gratis, but it is seriously my favorite daytime moisturizer. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and supple. Bonus that it protects you from the sun and is packed with antioxidants. Make sure you get the right one for your skin type though, because this would feel like too much on oilier skin.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
I love this. It feels amazing. You don't need a lot to cover your whole face. It doesn't smell like sunscreen. My skin has been changing from oily to dry recently and I needed something to help and this came to my rescue. I use it everyday and I have seen results and been impressed with the way my skin feels hydrated.
Marina S.
Marina S.
San Jose, CA
I love, love, LOVE this product! However, I cant find it anywhere anymore! According to my local Clinique counter, they are revamping this product, and who knows if they will release it again?? What?!? NO!! This is my absolute favorite! The texture, it doesn't leave my skin greasy, its perfect! Please bring this back!!
Lynn F.
Lynn F.
Bettendorf, IA
I really do love this Moisturizer. My aunt gave this to me because she felt it was too rich for her skin. For me- it was absolutely perfect! I have a true dry/combination skin and this is perfect for those dry areas, but not too overwhelming for the areas that have oil. I would repurchase this!
Amanda  F.
Amanda F.
Great moisturizing product. Love the size and quantity of the use that is needed on my skin. It met all expectations that I had for the product. It was pricey but definitely worth the cost. It was very gentle on my skin. i would buy this again and recommend to others.
Grace J.
Grace J.
I love this moisturizer you definitely get what you pay for. I've tried a lot of drugstore products and nothing has quite worked like this one. My skin soaks this right up and doesn't give me that sticky sunscreen look or feel. Highly recommend I'm on my third bottle.
Amaya C.
Amaya C.
Hinesville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only reason I'm giving it four stars is because it's great and does what it says for your skin but not for oily skin go enjoy a moisturizer that hides the oily residue of spf and this wasn't it .. I hope to see better from Clinique but still very good for skin !
Renā G.
Renā G.
This is part of my daily skin care routine every morning i use this. It keeps my face not only protected against the sun with its spf but it also keeps it hydrated and moisturized through out the day which is great because i do not have time to reapply at all.
Chiamaka O.
Chiamaka O.
I was using this a few months ago and it really made my skin feel the difference in soft youthful skin. My skin would be so oily or so dry sometimes I couldn't understand what was going on. When I started using this my face definitely noticed the difference
Beth A.
Beth A.
I love Clinique products because they are easy to purchase either online or at a retail store. The Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer applies smoothly and absorbs quickly. It moisturizes well without feeling or looking greasy or heavy.
Samira Q.
Samira Q.
Brampton , Ontario
I want to know if anyone knows about a good SPF moisturizer for everyday use. I am struggling to find something for sun screen good for freckles. Please let me know....
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you find this product affordably?
Elizabeth D.