Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer Dry Combination 1.7 oz uploaded by Michaela v.Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer Dry Combination 1.7 oz uploaded by Cedy P.Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer Dry Combination 1.7 oz uploaded by Cedy P.

BY CLINIQUE

A daily moisturizer that provides complete defense against the visible signs of stress and aging. This moisturizer is skin's daytime barrier against skin-damaging emotional stress, sun, and pollution. SPF 25 helps to neutralize UVA and UVB radiation. This product is ideal for dry combination skin types. see more...

• I want to know if anyone knows about a good SPF moisturiz...3 Answers
  • Where can you find this product affordably?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money?1 Answers
Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer Dry Combination 1.7 oz
  • "For dry skin like mine it's hard to find a really good moisturizer to keep me hydrated for a long time. This clearly does that job and provides spf too. " in 27 reviews
  • "Works very well for me I have extremely sensitive skin and this is the only stuff that doesn't break me out " in 11 reviews
  • "This product is very moisturizing, but my skin does not feel clogged and oily. Great product!" in 8 reviews
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I bought this on a whim because I needed a moisturizer and thought why not spend a little more money on a nicer one...but after using it for a couple months I am almost positive that this is the reason I have been getting milia (small white bumps) on my skin. I noticed them about a couple weeks after I started using the product and then went online to read some other reviews where people were saying that this affected their skin similarly. I stopped using it around the holidays and after just a week I've noticed the milia have gotten smaller. I'm wondering if it's the spf in the product that causes this reaction but I was overall disappointed. It felt so lovely on my skin but if it's causing this reaction that's a pretty big problem.
Mandi W.
Austin, TX
This is a great product! Especially those just looking to start their anti-aging process. Also EVERYONE needs sun protection. I see in other reviews that some say it's a bit too heavy.... that could be b/c they have one fro dry/dry combo skin and one for oily combo/oily skin. So my advice is ALWAYS talk to a consultant and get them to skin type you before buying anything clinique as the dry skin type ones tend to be creams and the oily skin type ones tend to be gel formula.
Kathryn K.
Madison, WI
Good, but needs rethinking on the packaging. I don't like the pot it comes in and it's difficult to open when your hands are wet, which is typically when you're putting this product on (typically once you've washed your face in the morning or evening). Also, I find it to be quite heavy and sometimes leaves my skin feeling filmy.
Stephanie W.
I love this. It feels amazing. You don't need a lot to cover your whole face. It doesn't smell like sunscreen. My skin has been changing from oily to dry recently and I needed something to help and this came to my rescue. I use it everyday and I have seen results and been impressed with the way my skin feels hydrated.
Karen Z.
This moisturizer is very good for the face. Along with the SPF, the quickly absorbing moisturizer makes it very good for daytime use. Although, the tub format makes me mildly uncomfortable. I would have preferred a pump or a squeeze tube. Especially considering the price, the packaging could have been better.
Renā G.
This is part of my daily skin care routine every morning i use this. It keeps my face not only protected against the sun with its spf but it also keeps it hydrated and moisturized through out the day which is great because i do not have time to reapply at all.
Priscilla V.
I love this moisturizer! It is perfect all year round. I use to always switch up moisturizers for summer then winter but I didn't with this one. Its moisturizing and my skin loves it. Its gentle and has no scent to it which is great for those who are sensitive to that. The price has gone up but it is definitely worth it. Great for acne prone, combo skin.
Lynn F.
Bettendorf, IA
I really do love this Moisturizer. My aunt gave this to me because she felt it was too rich for her skin. For me- it was absolutely perfect! I have a true dry/combination skin and this is perfect for those dry areas, but not too overwhelming for the areas that have oil. I would repurchase this!
Beth A.
I love Clinique products because they are easy to purchase either online or at a retail store. The Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer applies smoothly and absorbs quickly. It moisturizes well without feeling or looking greasy or heavy.
Bri F.
Maryville, MO
I really like this product. I use it at night and before I put on my makeup and I think it does a pretty good job of hydrating my skin. Sometimes it does leave my skin a little oily and that is the only problem I have with the product.
Samira Q.
Brampton , Ontario
I want to know if anyone knows about a good SPF moisturizer for everyday use. I am struggling to find something for sun screen good for freckles. Please let me know....
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
Is it worth the money?
Melissa S.
Where can you find this product affordably?