Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer Combination Oily to Oily uploaded by Gabriela R.

BY CLINIQUE

A daily moisturizer that provides complete defense against the visible signs of stress and aging. This moisturizer is skin's daytime barrier against skin-damaging emotional stress, sun, and pollution. SPF 25 helps to neutralize UVA and UVB radiation. This product is ideal for combination-oily to oily skin types.

Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer Combination Oily to Oily

Start your review of Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer Combination Oily to Oily!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This stuff is awesome when it comes to moisturizing and getting my face ready for makeup. I have been using this product for about 3 years now I believe and it is by far my favorite product I've tried. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is my ONE beauty splurge. So worth the $. It's kind to sensitive skin, without causing breakouts or over drying. It goes on smooth and light, not greasy. And- AND- it contains SPF so my face is always protected! Love this stuff! " in 6 reviews
Paige P.
Let me start by saying when I used this product I did love it feels great and works well. My main issue with this product this the sheer cost of it. I felt the price was a tad steep for the 1-1.7oz you were getting which never seemed to last very long. Also this product was never stocked well at ant of my Macy's/Dillard's. I would find myself running counter to counter just to find it or for the conultant to tell me it doent come the combintion oily to oily formula! so frusterating. I also used to "beat the system" by ordering two 1oz products instead of one 1.7oz  because you could get 2oz more for a cheaper price! .....In conclusion there are equal products out there for better pricing.
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
I’ve used the trial sized versions of several of the clinique moisturizers with spf and this one was my favorite. I’m have combination skin so it helps out with my dry and oily areas. It is pretty thick they and doesn’t go on like a normal moisturizer without spf in it, but if you let it sit for about 10 minutes it seems to soak in enough where you can put your makeup on to and aren’t able to tell the difference!
Jennifer H.
I bought this at Macy’s and I absolutely love it. I use it everyday before I put on any makeup. It leaves my skin feeling soft and helps with my dry skin. I also have sensitive skin and the spf in this has helped my skin feel less irritated when I’m outside in the sun. It’s one of my holy grail products
Abigail J.
Treasure Is, FL
I hated using sunscreen on my face because it would always make it feel so oily. I always found that when I would lay in the sun and start sweating the sunscreen would clog my pores. This brand actually feel very light on my skin and gave it good coverage in the N.C. sun.
Rebekah H.
Rossville
perfect for oily skin ive had 3 jars because my mother keeps taking it because she loves it so much super good moisturizer and makes your skin feel so clean ita totally worth the money 48 dollars is kind expensive but worth it
Jessi N.
sand springs
Defense Moisturizer is amazing all around. It’s everything you need in one product! It’s gentle moisturizer that is not heavy or oily. It’s great under makeup as a primer and it has the sun protection all in one great step! I will continue to buy this moisturizer!
ellie n.
The Woodlands
I love this prooduct, but it can feel very oily on the skin even for super dry skin. I think the price isn’t the worst for the quality and packaging. I recommend buying this to wear under your makeup or even just as a base.
Kinga S.
Love using this moisturizer, I'm getting older and realized I needed a good facial moisturizer to keep my skin looking awesome, this doesn't make you feel like you dipped your face in oil and also doesn't cause many breakouts!
Beatriz L.
Othello, WA
I have this and use t but I have dry skin it helps with moisture and in hot days I use it as well I hav bought this Twice already I like it. Helps with sensitive skin and has beautiful packaging I will buy again
Tainnelys G.
calle 1 N-55 Urbanizacion Santa Elena Bayamon Puerto Rico
I love this product is the best thing in the world I really love it and it’s a wonderful product that everyone should use to have a healthy and beautiful face and it protects your face from the sun . Recommend this product to everyone, you should were this every day and when you have makeup on this is the first thing that you will apply to your face.

Sephora