Clinique Superdefense SPF 20 Age Defense Moisturizer Combination Oily to Oily 1.7 oz uploaded by Mira A.Clinique Superdefense SPF 20 Age Defense Moisturizer Combination Oily to Oily 1.7 oz uploaded by Jennifer B.Clinique Superdefense SPF 20 Age Defense Moisturizer Combination Oily to Oily 1.7 oz uploaded by Buddhima M.

BY CLINIQUE

A daily moisturizer that provides complete defense against the visible signs of stress and aging. This moisturizer is skin's daytime barrier against skin-damaging emotional stress, sun, and pollution. SPF 20 helps to neutralize UVA and UVB radiation. This product is ideal for combination-oily to oily skin types. see more...

• "As someone who manages to have both oily and dry flaky skin at the same time this product is an absolute lifesaver!!" in 6 reviews
Saniah C.
I've never tried itbut I've heard a lot of comments it's really good and a lot of people says it serves to be very cheap for what it is the packaging is very cute like all your other stuff very clear very neutral
Meg H.
I love a good moisturizer with SPF. This is lightweight, great under makeup, and has a high enough SPF I can even wear it alone for some protection. I also love the packaging because it's easy to use all of the product.
Krina D.
It protects my skin and doesnt make me breakout! My skin is instantly moisturized even in harsh winter months. Overall I love this product! Wish they made it in travel size.
Christie D.
Melbourne, FL
I used to work at Clinique and this was always a top seller! It's great for defending your skin against the daily damage and toxins out in our world! The SPF protects while the rest of the ingredients hydrate. You will feel amazing after using this product!! The best part for me is that it does not make my oily throughout the day. For someone who has normal to oily skin, this is a huge plus!!!
Alyssa E.
Meridian, ID
This is a great age prevention daytime moisturizer option for us difficult oily skins! You are oily and want to keep the wrinkles away so you still need a good SPF moisturizer and a lot of them out there are heavy. This is a great option that is light weight but yet with a high SPF and lots of antioxidants. Only use a little bit at a time and it's perfect.
Julie M.
Fort Collins, CO
I used this religiously for years. I really love the formula. It is great for anyone with oily skin. I also love that I have some sun protection. After a couple years I felt the product didn't work for me anymore. It was time for a change, but I'm sure I'll go back to it when the current one I'm using loses its luster.
Sejal D.
Bradenton, FL
I really like this product. I put it on daily after cleansing and toning my face and it just seeps into my skin, keeping it moisturized and protected from the sun.. It's thick in the jar but you really don't need much to cover your face and when you do apply it, it's very light weight feeling. The only issue I have with this product is that it's only spf 20 (hence the 4 stars out of 5). I wish it was at least spf 30. Also, because of the sunscreen it may make your face look shiny but a little powder afterwards takes care of that problem for me. A little odd smelling but it goes away pretty quick. For the protection it gives to my skin, I can handle it.
Crystal N.
I used this product through high school and part of college. I loved it because it protected my skin and it was a very light substance, even with spf 20.perfect for the summer. I loved it but I stopped buying it because I couldn't afford it in college (its a bit pricey for a struggling college student) I might just go back to this product because although the price is steep, it lasts a good chunk of the year.
Keshia W.
Dunwoody, GA
This moisturizer worked wonders when it came to making my skin stay moisturized and youthful. It wasn't too greasy or harsh. It was gentle and left my skin feeling just right. I used it every morning with great results. It's just expensive, but as the say, you get what you pay for!
Sarah L.
This is one of the finest moisturizers on the market! I only deducted one star because there was a reformulation a few years back that reduced the SPF level from 30 to 25. I live in an area that gets lots of sunshine, so I would have preferred the higher SPF level to have stayed.