Clinique Superdefense SPF 20 Age Defense Moisturizer Combination Oily to Oily 1.7 oz uploaded by Jennifer B.Clinique Superdefense SPF 20 Age Defense Moisturizer Combination Oily to Oily 1.7 oz uploaded by Buddhima M.

BY CLINIQUE

A daily moisturizer that provides complete defense against the visible signs of stress and aging. This moisturizer is skin's daytime barrier against skin-damaging emotional stress, sun, and pollution. SPF 20 helps to neutralize UVA and UVB radiation. This product is ideal for combination-oily to oily skin types. see more...

Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Meridian, ID
This is a great age prevention daytime moisturizer option for us difficult oily skins! You are oily and want to keep the wrinkles away so you still need a good SPF moisturizer and a lot of them out there are heavy. This is a great option that is light weight but yet with a high SPF and lots of antioxidants. Only use a little bit at a time and it's perfect.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
I used this religiously for years. I really love the formula. It is great for anyone with oily skin. I also love that I have some sun protection. After a couple years I felt the product didn't work for me anymore. It was time for a change, but I'm sure I'll go back to it when the current one I'm using loses its luster.
Meredith A.
Meredith A.
Summerfield, NC
This is the best moisturizer on the market PERIOD. A little goes a long way so it is worth every penny and can literally last me a whole year using every single day I use it as primer before my make up as well it is just perfect for my complexion and does amazing things for my skin.
Keshia W.
Keshia W.
Dunwoody, GA
This moisturizer worked wonders when it came to making my skin stay moisturized and youthful. It wasn't too greasy or harsh. It was gentle and left my skin feeling just right. I used it every morning with great results. It's just expensive, but as the say, you get what you pay for!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
This is one of the finest moisturizers on the market! I only deducted one star because there was a reformulation a few years back that reduced the SPF level from 30 to 25. I live in an area that gets lots of sunshine, so I would have preferred the higher SPF level to have stayed.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Bunnell, FL
Love this product. I'm a person who is always out in the sun and this is so soothing for my skin. It's a great moisturizer and it has tons on beneficial ingredients for your skin. I am a repeat user of this product. I strongly recommend it on oily type of skin. Works great.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Riverside, CA
I didn't love this moisturizer. Feels great but never seemed to fully soak in. I like that there is an spf but I use a separate spf so I don't need one in my moisturizer per se. Because it never dries you'd need to put something over it unless you like the greaseball look.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Newport News, VA
I personally don't like this moisturizer because it has such a watery feel to it and when you apply it to your face it makes it really oily. I hate it, do not get it. It does the job though. If you really ahve dry skin. It makes your face feel extremely icku afterwards too.
Monica C.
Monica C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I am indifferent about this moisturizer. Although it is made for combination to oily skin I feel like it makes my face shiny and feel oily. It did not really meet my expectations and I will not be repurchasing. I do however like that it has SPF and age defense properties.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Snohomish , Wa
This moisturizer is good. I have always loved Clinique products and I have been looking for a good moisturizer for a long time. The packaging is nice and the product itself is good but I feel like there is better moisturizers out there for the same price as this one.