BY CLINIQUE #51 in Eye Creams & Treatments

A powerful eye cream to brighten and protect. The best eye defense is the one you'll wear every day. This highly effective eye cream brightens the skin and creates a comfortable complexion. It protects from UVA/UVB, stress, pollution, and dehydration, leaving behind hydrated, healthy-looking skin. This product is ophthalmologist tested and free of oil. see more...

• Have you really noticed a difference since using ... Be the first to answer!
  • I started worrying about getting wrinkles and bags under my eyes....3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this helps to get rid of or the lighten dark ...1 Answers
Kelly S.
I no longer use the eye cream, but might try it again. I don't remember where I bought it, but possibly CVS or Amazon. It seemed to do a good job keeping the skin moisturized, which met my expectations, but I stopped using it because I was looking for something that would address puffiness.
Emma A.
Hillsborough
I'm only Twenty five but on of my greatest fears in life is growing old, so I'm always looking for ways to prevent wrinkles and slow down the visible aging process. I got the container at Macy's and enjoyed it. I might not buy it again because the results simply took to long the appear.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Clinique has an all around amazing line of skin care products. The main benefits that I saw from this product was that it is plum full of moisture and uses just a tint of color to help cover discoloration, and it also has light reflecting properties that help brighten the eye area.
jaycee w.
Although I am younger, my face has tons of freckles which = wrinkles at an early age. I also have dry skin. This product is great for those uses! It’s such an effective product. I usually buy it from stage. I would definitely buy again! Great, effective product!
Abby B.
Batesville
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I love how lightweight and creamy it is, and yet love the results I get from using it. This is one of those products that I always keep in stock! Go get yourself some! Clinique Superdefense SPF 20 Age Defense Eye Cream 0.5 oz
Jessica O.
great product coming from a great brand. i absolutely love this product. i have added it into my collection and i am so happy i did! the prices are fair. the quality is so amazing. i definitely recommend anyone to try this! and i'll definitely be buying it again!
Julissa G.
Orange Cove
I rate this product a 2 I've used stuff that works better . It's is pretty effective though.  I wasn't so disappointed.  It is a bit pricey for a little bit of product. The packing was cute though everything was neat . I would recommend to others. ♡♡
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Not 100 percent sure it’s doing anything. I got this from my aunt. She swears by it. So if it’s good enough for her than I’m definitely gonna give it a shot. So I’ve used it for about a month so far. And like I said I’m not sure if a change has happened.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I have combination skin. During the summer, it gets oily very fast and during the winter it is extremely dull and dry looking. My skin is sensitive and most of the time has a pinkish red color to it when it is so dry and irritated. However after using this spray, my skin is much healthier looking and has a dewy, fresh look. It even helped calm down the redness. I haven't had this for a full week yet and I'm head over heels in love and can't wait to order more of this stuff. Holy grail in my skincare routine now!
Paige N.
Cordova , AL
This is very good especially if your going to be outside Bc it does have a spf in it. I have used this for the past 2 years now Bc I haven’t found anything else that’s worth buying. I would recommend trying it. I think you would like it!!
Julia A.
St. Louis
I started worrying about getting wrinkles and bags under my eyes. I'm 24 and don't really have those yet but wanna take precautions sooner than later. Is this my best option? I know it's different since I don't really have wrinkles yet.
Nilza B.
Does anyone know if this helps to get rid of or the lighten dark spots around the eyes?
Ashley H.
Have you really noticed a difference since using this eye cream. I don't currently have one I feel is working and I am looking for suggestions .