BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Moisturizing

Lip balm with a colourful twist. Luscious, high-gloss shades treat your most undermoisturized skin to soothing shine. Instantly relieve dryness, protect with antioxidants and more.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss to clean, bare lips
  • Or over your favourite lipstick for extra shine

Polybutene , Polydecene , Petrolatum , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Octyldodecanol , Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Tocopheryl Acetate , Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract , Betula Alba (Birch) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cholesterol , Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Linoleic Acid , Squalane , Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Potassium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)]

• Best lip gloss ever. Not too sticky, doesn't make you fee...2 Answers
Clinique Superbalm™ Moisturizing Gloss
  • "Love Clinique products and this moisturizing gloss is awesome. You get the relief and moisture of chapstick but the look and feel of gloss. Lasts a long time as well." in 112 reviews
  • "I love this gloss! It is moisturizing but isn't super sticky either. It absorbs very nicely into the lips and doesn't make you feel more dry than when you first applied it. Not a gloss gal, but I do love this one!" in 43 reviews
  • "Love this stuff! Nice light tint...lasts forever! Fits perfect in my bag pocket! Use this everywhere I go! " in 27 reviews
Athena M.
Independence, OR
Review for: Grapefruit more...
Normally I tend to agree with other reviewers, but I did not find this gloss that impressive. Though its staying power is pretty good, it was too sticky for me. I understand that smoother glosses usually don't stay on for very long, but I prefer formulas that moisturize while not making your lips stick together, which this one does fairly often.
Laura Y.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: Other more...
I have this product in Black Honey and I can honestly say that this is one of the best glosses I have every used. I usually use it when I wake up with very chapped lips that can not be saved by lip balm. I apply a thin coat of this before I go out and next thing I know I have smooth lips again!
TamaraMarie T.
Round Rock
I was recommended this gloss by my dermatologist because of its staying power and how moisturizing it is. I bought it immediately and noticed a difference that day. The formula is so moisturizing and definitely stays on for hours and hours. Its lightweight and provides a nice shine. It looks great by itself or on top of another color. I'm now on my second tube and will continue to repurchase.
Courtney C.
Amherst, MA
Review for: Lilac more...
I love how this lipgloss have left my lips feeling fuller and healthier. The quality and price is unbeatable! It bypassed all my expectations and is super easy to apply. I definitely recommend this product to others!
Inasse H.
This is the best lip gloss that I've ever used. It's not sticky, it has a beautiful shine, and it stays on longer than anything else I've tried. It also has enough color to use as lipstick.
Krista A.
Indianapolis , IN
I do not like Superbalm, like...at all. I am a Clinique fan for the most part, but this balm is just so thick and goopy it makes my lips feel smothered and awful. I just really dislike the feeling! It is very shiny, so some may like that about it. And it has a sanitary tube, which is great. I don't really feel that this moisturizes much, as it is too thick to really "sink in." I do not recommend this product.
Wendy W.
I like the color a lot but the consistency is stickier than I prefer from my lip glosses. Staying power is not great, either. I do wear this and reapply
frequently because the color is good for me but i would not purchase it. I received it in a free gift with purchase of another Clinique product.
Ruby B.
Watsonville, CA
Review for: Currant more...
This is smooth and moisturizing , I used to work for Clinique and this was a top seller for sure. The colors are subtle enough for everyday and the price is ok .
Kamila d.
Charlotte
This lip gloss is very moisturizing. They cost $18.50 and you get 0.5oz. I got mine at a local sephora.
It comes in 4 different shades. It lasts a long time and there is zero tackiness.
Melody H.
Dallas tx
The Clinique Super balm Moisturizing Gloss is a normal usage and it leaves lips glossy and the smell is fruity. I bought it at Macy's and it is affordable. The color is pretty and i would buy this product again.
Krystal R.
Best lip gloss ever. Not too sticky, doesn't make you feel like you are wearing jelly or vaseline one your lips. Long lasting wear great flavor. Easy to put on for quick go

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.