Clinique Superbalm™ Moisturizing Gloss

Benefits: Moisturizing

Lip balm with a colourful twist. Luscious, high-gloss shades treat your most undermoisturized skin to soothing shine. Instantly relieve dryness, protect with antioxidants and more.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss to clean, bare lips
  • Or over your favourite lipstick for extra shine

Polybutene , Polydecene , Petrolatum , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Octyldodecanol , Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Tocopheryl Acetate , Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract , Betula Alba (Birch) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cholesterol , Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Linoleic Acid , Squalane , Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Potassium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)]

Best lip gloss ever. Not too sticky, doesn't make you feel like you are wearing jelly or vaseline one your lips. Long lasting wear great flavor. Easy to put on for quick go
Start your review of Clinique Superbalm™ Moisturizing Gloss!
Product Highlights
Love Clinique products and this moisturizing gloss is awesome. You get the relief and moisture of chapstick but the look and feel of gloss. Lasts a long time as well.in 112 reviews
...either. It absorbs very nicely into the lips and doesn't make you feel more dry than when you first applied it. Not a gloss gal, but I do love this one!in 43 reviews
Love this stuff! Nice light tint...lasts forever! Fits perfect in my bag pocket! Use this everywhere I go! in 27 reviews
a month agoPhiladelphia, PA
Clinique Superbalm™ Moisturizing Gloss uploaded by Liana S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this product in the “Black Honey” shade at Sephora as part of a limited edition expansion of Clinique’s cult classic “Almost Lipstick” in the same (Black honey) shade- probably the most iconic and fan favorited Clinique products ever. I love having the same lip shade I love available to use in a gloss format, as this lets me wear it with a slightly more casual makeup look that works well for summer. Clinique- please bring back the black honey shade of your super balm gloss and make it a permanent offering- it was too good to only be limited edition!
2 months ago
 This color and this glass is fantastic! The applicator is fantastic. It can be a little sticky if I put too much on my lips so I use a very light application and blot with a tissue after. The color is absolutely beautiful. It’s not too sheer or too  dark. It’s almost your lips but better with color. I just love this. Carry it everywhere with me and I don’t need a mirror to apply I just put it on my bottom lip rub my lips together and I’m good to go. Good products!
3 months ago
Review for: Currant
LOVE THIS ONE! This is an everyday lip gloss that is NOT sticky! I have used it for years. The shade is Just a natural color with gloss! Lasts a good amount of time! Definitely recommended!
2 years agoINDIANAPOLIS, IN
I do not like Superbalm, like...at all. I am a Clinique fan for the most part, but this balm is just so thick and goopy it makes my lips feel smothered and awful. I just really dislike the feeling! It is very shiny, so some may like that about it. And it has a sanitary tube, which is great. I don't really feel that this moisturizes much, as it is too thick to really "sink in." I do not recommend this product.
2 years ago
I like the color a lot but the consistency is stickier than I prefer from my lip glosses. Staying power is not great, either. I do wear this and reapply frequently because the color is good for me but i would not purchase it. I received it in a free gift with purchase of another Clinique product.
2 years agoWatsonville, CA
Review for: Currant
This is smooth and moisturizing , I used to work for Clinique and this was a top seller for sure. The colors are subtle enough for everyday and the price is ok .
2 years agoDallas tx
The Clinique Super balm Moisturizing Gloss is a normal usage and it leaves lips glossy and the smell is fruity. I bought it at Macy's and it is affordable. The color is pretty and i would buy this product again.
2 years agoOrange, VA
I purchased this product at Clinique and must say that I was very impressed with this product.  It was very easy to apply and left no sticky residue on my lips.  It lasted most of the day and I really enjoyed how soft my lips were.  I would recommend this product to others.
2 years agoMedina OH
This is a really basic lip gloss. It it’s very shiny but it’s sticky and annoying to wear. It has a moderate wear time. The color is pretty, but subtle. This is great for preteens looking to start wearing makeup but not for beauty gurus.
2 years agoRockford, MI
I got a free sample of super balm after buying products at Clinique and I love this product. It lasts a long time and it feels great on my lips. I love the black currant color the best. And the price is reasonable for how long it lasts.