BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Moisturizing

Lip balm with a colourful twist. Luscious, high-gloss shades treat your most undermoisturized skin to soothing shine. Instantly relieve dryness, protect with antioxidants and more.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss to clean, bare lips
  • Or over your favourite lipstick for extra shine

Polybutene , Polydecene , Petrolatum , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Octyldodecanol , Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Tocopheryl Acetate , Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract , Betula Alba (Birch) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cholesterol , Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Linoleic Acid , Squalane , Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Potassium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)]

• Best lip gloss ever. Not too sticky, doesn't make you fee...2 Answers
Clinique Superbalm™ Moisturizing Gloss
  • "Love Clinique products and this moisturizing gloss is awesome. You get the relief and moisture of chapstick but the look and feel of gloss. Lasts a long time as well." in 112 reviews
  • "I love this gloss! It is moisturizing but isn't super sticky either. It absorbs very nicely into the lips and doesn't make you feel more dry than when you first applied it. Not a gloss gal, but I do love this one!" in 43 reviews
  • "Love this stuff! Nice light tint...lasts forever! Fits perfect in my bag pocket! Use this everywhere I go! " in 27 reviews
Cristie F.
Review for: Grapefruit more...
Finding this lipgloss came from an unfortunate accident. My favorite lip balm keeled over basically on the first day of my three week vacation. I was fine with using my husband's until I got sick.

Tell me why it's so dang hard to find lip balm at Newark Airport Terminal C? I ended up at the duty free shop with my sad, crusty lips forking over $20 for a product I WAS SURE I was never going to use again. I was wrong. I will never use another lip gloss ever again.

I don't like lip gloss. I'm a very matte, liquid lip paint kinda gal. SuperBalm Moisturizing Gloss isn't sticky, it's very comfortable, moisturizing, and thankfully unscented. You get a lot for what you pay for and I've been using it every day since I've got it to combat winter lips. I highly recommend it!
Athena M.
Independence, OR
Review for: Grapefruit more...
Normally I tend to agree with other reviewers, but I did not find this gloss that impressive. Though its staying power is pretty good, it was too sticky for me. I understand that smoother glosses usually don't stay on for very long, but I prefer formulas that moisturize while not making your lips stick together, which this one does fairly often.
Laura Y.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: Other more...
I have this product in Black Honey and I can honestly say that this is one of the best glosses I have every used. I usually use it when I wake up with very chapped lips that can not be saved by lip balm. I apply a thin coat of this before I go out and next thing I know I have smooth lips again!
Cassia E.
The Black Honey shade is a great option for the no makeup look, and this is a useful all-purpose gloss. However, it doesn't at all live up to it's promise of moisturizing. It's a little drying, and quite sticky. More contemporary takes on lip gloss have made this a bit obsolete.
Heidi A.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Black Honey more...
Black Honey is the prettiest color ever! On my medium/tan skin, this is a beautiful subtle color. I can dress it up with a more dramatic eye look, or wear it with no other makeup at all. My only complaint is that it doesn’t last long without needing to be reapplied.
TamaraMarie T.
Round Rock
I was recommended this gloss by my dermatologist because of its staying power and how moisturizing it is. I bought it immediately and noticed a difference that day. The formula is so moisturizing and definitely stays on for hours and hours. Its lightweight and provides a nice shine. It looks great by itself or on top of another color. I'm now on my second tube and will continue to repurchase.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
So smooth! Long lasting and great color selection. Was able to last for hours before reapplication. I love how it feels it doesn’t dry out my lips and doesn’t need constant application. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Krystal C.
this product definitely met my expectations for a moisturizing balm with sheer black honey color. the color pay off is decent, the texture isn't sticky but substantial enough (not slippery but rather thick), and my lips feel less dry afterward than with other glosses. I bought this because I adore Black Honey color and I am always on the go so I need something I can put on without a mirror. This looks great over a variety of lip stains and has a high shine when first applied.
Katie W.
Liberty Twp, OH
Review for: Grapefruit more...
I really like this gloss but tend to not use it just because it’s super glossy. If that’s your thing i would suggest this one. The colors are very nice. And the gloss stays on longer than expected.
Inasse H.
This is the best lip gloss that I've ever used. It's not sticky, it has a beautiful shine, and it stays on longer than anything else I've tried. It also has enough color to use as lipstick.
Krystal R.
Best lip gloss ever. Not too sticky, doesn't make you feel like you are wearing jelly or vaseline one your lips. Long lasting wear great flavor. Easy to put on for quick go

Sephora