Clinique Superbalm™ Lip Treatment uploaded by Phanie J.Clinique Superbalm™ Lip Treatment uploaded by Sarah C.

BY CLINIQUE

Deeply hydrating lip treatment helps repair dry, distressed lips and replenish moisture loss. Rich emollients comfort, give lips a satiny-smooth look and feel.

How to Use: Use Alone or Under Your Favourite Clinique Lipstick or Gloss.

• Is Clinique cruelty free?2 Answers
  • I have alot of lines on my lips so i'm wondering If this product ...1 Answers
  • I've been look for a good hydrating lip treatment. My lips are al...2 Answers
Clinique Superbalm™ Lip Treatment
  • "The only face care products I use are clinique because they just do no wrong. This product is a go to during those cold, dry winter months. You want soft lips, use this product." in 18 reviews
  • "Ever since I have used this I will never stop! This gloss is so moisturizing its unbelievable! I always throw this on when my lips are dry and I feel like they are instantly hydrated! I love how long it stays on my lips. Its an overall great product and I have no bad things to say about it!" in 8 reviews
Grace G.
Zimmerman, MN
Obsessed with this! It keeps my lips hydrated and it helps prevent cracking. I’ve only bought it once but I’m for sure buying more in the future! It’s super cheap and I love it a lot! I live in Minnesota so my lips get really dry in the winter. I have been looking for a lip product to help with that forever and I’m so glad I finally found one!
Tiffany B.
This is an amazing night time routine add in! After my skincare, I'll use some LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub and finish my routine with this balm. It's an ultra moisturizing balm that helps keep my lips soft. I use it before using liquid matte lipsticks as well to keep my lips from drying out. I only wish the tube were larger because I use it so much!
bailey w.
Crestwood
This is the best lip balm! I put a little on and my lips felt instantly moisturized. It is creamy and shiny. Would recommend to anyone, though it is a little pricey.
Jessica H.
Saginaw, MI
Thick balm, great for super chapped lips or as a treatment. I would put this on at night and sleep with it on. In the morning my lips are soft and hydrated making my lipstick and glosses go on even better. No scent or taste is great for those who may be sensitive.
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Clinique Superbalm™ Lip Treatment is amazingly hydrating and repairing feeling. It actually makes the lips look larger after application. The packaging is cute and classic. Buy it anywhere that sells Clinique like Macy’s or ulta etc.
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Love this product! It has been especially helpful after having a cold and my lips were very dry and cracked. I tried drug store balms and was applying them multiple times with little results. I put this on over night and my lips feel 10x better this morning. I will be repurchasing this! A little pricey, but a little bit goes a long way. It has lasted me a long time.
Phanie J.
Ypsilanti , MI
I really like this product. 💕 After washing my face i put this on during my moisturizing routine. Letting it soak in before applying a lipstick over provides a smooth base and fills in lines. I usually wouldn’t purchase a “balm” 💄 at $16.00 but it’s lasted a long while and works very well. It is kinda thick, so if your lips are extremely chapped smearing it on may be a bit painful 😣
Melissa B.
A nice lip balm, but I would rather buy Clinique's other lip balm called the Repair Wear Lip Treatment. The ingredients are very similar, but the texture of the Superbalm is very sticky and wet compared to the smooth, satin finish of the Repairwear. Both have great ingredients that will hydrate lips. They both work well alone or under makeup. They both are worth the price but based on texture, finish, and packaging, I would buy the Repairwear.
Venita F.
This is my favorite lip balm I've tried. It keeps my lips moisturized. It's long lasting so I don't have to keep reapplying. I usually order it online at Sephora. It's very simple to use-sometimes I put it on before bedtime. I've purchased this many times and will continue to do so.  It gives my lips a nice sheen as well. I love it!
Jennifer C.
Anchorage
No joke, this product is a holy grail. I live in Alaska, where the weather is frequently freezing and the air is constantly dry. I use this product at night, and when I wake up my lips feel smooth and not chapped at all. It doesn't just sit on top of the lips, instead it treats them and provides long lasting moisture.
Sarah H.
Omaha, NE
Is Clinique cruelty free?
Yesenia O.
Selma, CA
I've been look for a good hydrating lip treatment. My lips are always dry, whether it's winter or summer. Is this lip treatment any good?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
Is Clinique worth the hype?
Amber M.
I suffer from terribly chapped lips... all year long! Has anyone tried this balm? I'm looking for something silky that won't need to be reapplied every 5 seconds!
Chelsea O.
Munhall, PA
Do you use this with the Clinique All About Lips? Does it seem to work better?