Clinique Superbalm™ Lip Treatment uploaded by Phanie J.Clinique Superbalm™ Lip Treatment uploaded by Sarah C.

BY CLINIQUE

Deeply hydrating lip treatment helps repair dry, distressed lips and replenish moisture loss. Rich emollients comfort, give lips a satiny-smooth look and feel.

How to Use: Use Alone or Under Your Favourite Clinique Lipstick or Gloss.

• Is Clinique cruelty free?2 Answers
  • I have alot of lines on my lips so i'm wondering If this ...1 Answers
  • I've been look for a good hydrating lip treatment. My lip...2 Answers
Clinique Superbalm™ Lip Treatment
  • "The only face care products I use are clinique because they just do no wrong. This product is a go to during those cold, dry winter months. You want soft lips, use this product." in 18 reviews
  • "Ever since I have used this I will never stop! This gloss is so moisturizing its unbelievable! I always throw this on when my lips are dry and I feel like they are instantly hydrated! I love how long it stays on my lips. Its an overall great product and I have no bad things to say about it!" in 8 reviews
  • "My lips usually get so dry during the winter that they will actually crack and bleed, and no amount of makeup will make cracked, dry lips look appealing." in 1 review
  • "This lip balm heals cracksd lips and leaves them feeling kissably smooth." in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite lip moisturizers, a little goes a long way I like that it's fragrance free." in 1 review
Jay 💖.
This was a decent lip product! It was moisturizing and it went on smoothly. It wasn't sticky and I don't remember it having much of a taste or smell. I'd give a 7/10,it did its job and I don't have much of any complaints with it. I finished my tube a few months ago. Will possibly repurchase.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
I do like this product, and I feel like it does a pretty good job at moisturizing my lips. It goes on thick, and really feels like it coats my lips and protects them. I use it at night before bed, and in the morning my lips do feel somewhat more hydrated. They are still not perfect, though, and I am still looking for that one lip balm that does everything it is supposed to. The tube is very small, but it lasted way longer than I expected it to.  This product would be in my top few lip balms to purchase again.
Abri L.
Oceanside, CA
This is my go-to for lip moisturizers. I think this works better than most prestigious brands for a pretty good price ranging from $14-20 depending on where you go. Of all my chapsticks, I always use the entire tube!
Grace G.
Gilbert, AZ
Obsessed with this! It keeps my lips hydrated and it helps prevent cracking. I’ve only bought it once but I’m for sure buying more in the future! It’s super cheap and I love it a lot! I live in Minnesota so my lips get really dry in the winter. I have been looking for a lip product to help with that forever and I’m so glad I finally found one!
bailey w.
Crestwood
This is the best lip balm! I put a little on and my lips felt instantly moisturized. It is creamy and shiny. Would recommend to anyone, though it is a little pricey.
Megan G.
I love this so, so much!! I use it in combination with the Clinique Pep-Start Pout Restoring Night Mask. It's long lasting and feels great on. No weird smells or tastes either. I have a bad habit of biting my bottom lip, and that product along with this has repaired my lips.
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Clinique Superbalm™ Lip Treatment is amazingly hydrating and repairing feeling. It actually makes the lips look larger after application. The packaging is cute and classic. Buy it anywhere that sells Clinique like Macy’s or ulta etc.
Rana M.
New York
I bought this superbalm on a shopping spree on a day where my lips were very dry. So it felt good on the spot but it feels like just vaseline. Dries fast without moisturizing effect whatsoever. Won’t recommend to anyone.
Amanda M.
Omaha, NE
Lasts all day! Love this lip balm, I live in a cold climate and rely on this balm to keep my lips soft... also great primer to lipstick. Put it on at the beginning of your makeup routine and let it soften your lips while you apply other makeup!
Amanda L.
Newburgh
I’v I have use this product for more than 10 years I use it mostly in the winter time when it gets really cold. I wouldn’t use any other product it keeps my lips Super soft.
Yesenia O.
Selma, CA
I've been look for a good hydrating lip treatment. My lips are always dry, whether it's winter or summer. Is this lip treatment any good?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
Is Clinique worth the hype?
Sarah H.
Omaha, NE
Is Clinique cruelty free?
Amber A.
Rochester, NY
I suffer from terribly chapped lips... all year long! Has anyone tried this balm? I'm looking for something silky that won't need to be reapplied every 5 seconds!
Maggie S.
Is this really worth how much it costs?

Amazon