Clinique Superbalm™ Lip Treatment uploaded by Phanie J.Clinique Superbalm™ Lip Treatment uploaded by Sarah C.

Clinique Superbalm™ Lip Treatment

Deeply hydrating lip treatment helps repair dry, distressed lips and replenish moisture loss. Rich emollients comfort, give lips a satiny-smooth look and feel.

How to Use: Use Alone or Under Your Favourite Clinique Lipstick or Gloss.

• Is Clinique cruelty free?2 Answers
  • I have alot of lines on my lips so i'm wondering If this product ...1 Answers
  • I've been look for a good hydrating lip treatment. My lips are al...2 Answers
Clinique Superbalm™ Lip Treatment
  • "My lips usually get so dry during the winter that they will actually crack and bleed, and no amount of makeup will make cracked, dry lips look appealing." in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite lip moisturizers, a little goes a long way I like that it's fragrance free." in 1 review
  • "This lip balm heals cracksd lips and leaves them feeling kissably smooth." in 1 review
Grace G.
Zimmerman, MN
Obsessed with this! It keeps my lips hydrated and it helps prevent cracking. I’ve only bought it once but I’m for sure buying more in the future! It’s super cheap and I love it a lot! I live in Minnesota so my lips get really dry in the winter. I have been looking for a lip product to help with that forever and I’m so glad I finally found one!
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Clinique Superbalm™ Lip Treatment is amazingly hydrating and repairing feeling. It actually makes the lips look larger after application. The packaging is cute and classic. Buy it anywhere that sells Clinique like Macy’s or ulta etc.
Tiffany B.
This is an amazing night time routine add in! After my skincare, I'll use some LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub and finish my routine with this balm. It's an ultra moisturizing balm that helps keep my lips soft. I use it before using liquid matte lipsticks as well to keep my lips from drying out. I only wish the tube were larger because I use it so much!
Jessica H.
Saginaw, MI
Thick balm, great for super chapped lips or as a treatment. I would put this on at night and sleep with it on. In the morning my lips are soft and hydrated making my lipstick and glosses go on even better. No scent or taste is great for those who may be sensitive.
Izzy C.
New Braunfels
Clinique Superbalm™ Lip Treatment is So nourishing on the lips, I feel the price is fair for Clinique and it works. Super easy to use, also very long lasting I don’t feel the need to apply consistently. I have already recommended this product to my friends and they are hooked!
Amanda S.
Los Angeles, CA
A very thick formula that I use for both glossy look and before bedtime. I've purchased multiple tubes of this and it lasts a very long time. Can't go to bed without it! I think there are absolutely better products out there that are geared towards function over aesthetic but none quite like this that does both. It looks like a lip gloss but acts as both a gloss and a treatment product. If you don't like thicker lip products this is not for you. But if you don't mind the thick formula this is a semi affordable product that is very dependable.
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Love this product! It has been especially helpful after having a cold and my lips were very dry and cracked. I tried drug store balms and was applying them multiple times with little results. I put this on over night and my lips feel 10x better this morning. I will be repurchasing this! A little pricey, but a little bit goes a long way. It has lasted me a long time.
Phanie J.
Ypsilanti, MI
I really like this product. 💕 After washing my face i put this on during my moisturizing routine. Letting it soak in before applying a lipstick over provides a smooth base and fills in lines. I usually wouldn’t purchase a “balm” 💄 at $16.00 but it’s lasted a long while and works very well. It is kinda thick, so if your lips are extremely chapped smearing it on may be a bit painful 😣
Melissa B.
A nice lip balm, but I would rather buy Clinique's other lip balm called the Repair Wear Lip Treatment. The ingredients are very similar, but the texture of the Superbalm is very sticky and wet compared to the smooth, satin finish of the Repairwear. Both have great ingredients that will hydrate lips. They both work well alone or under makeup. They both are worth the price but based on texture, finish, and packaging, I would buy the Repairwear.
Venita F.
This is my favorite lip balm I've tried. It keeps my lips moisturized. It's long lasting so I don't have to keep reapplying. I usually order it online at Sephora. It's very simple to use-sometimes I put it on before bedtime. I've purchased this many times and will continue to do so.  It gives my lips a nice sheen as well. I love it!
Sarah H.
Omaha, NE
Is Clinique cruelty free?
Yesenia O.
Selma, CA
I've been look for a good hydrating lip treatment. My lips are always dry, whether it's winter or summer. Is this lip treatment any good?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
Is Clinique worth the hype?
Amber M.
I suffer from terribly chapped lips... all year long! Has anyone tried this balm? I'm looking for something silky that won't need to be reapplied every 5 seconds!
Chelsea O.
Munhall, PA
Do you use this with the Clinique All About Lips? Does it seem to work better?