BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Balances Skin,Oil Control.

Skin Types: 2, 3, 4.

Slip on a silk-enriched makeup. Feel naked, yet covered to perfection. Control oil, yet hydrate where needed. Protect with SPF. Oil-free. Sheer to moderate coverage. Natural-matte finish. Ideal for Dry Combination to Oily Skin Types.

How to Use:

• Apply after using your 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Start with a small amount in the center of the face. Blend outwards with Foundation Brush or fingertips
  • Blend well and build coverage as needed
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

Vivi L.
Review for: Ivory more...
Pretty good foundation to go for sweat summer time. I used this foundation last summer and in love with it. the texture is very light and silky feeling as its name. easy buildable with a brush then even out with a sponge, the more layers if you want full coverage without feeling heavy at all. This foundation doesn’t give me hydration feeling at all but it does stay pretty long time on my face during summer. I use blotting paper for my forehead and nose after lunch time and no touch up after that. in winter time like now, it does make my face cakey a little in nose and cheek area. I prep my skin more, used oil based primer add 2 drops of tarte Pure Maracuja Oil to foundation and it does give really nice finish without dry cakey or separate the make up around. no need touch up too maybe because pf my sin get so dry in winter.
I use shade number 5 (Silk Ivory) for winter and summer too. in winter the foundation doesn’t oxidize at all and match my skin tone. but in summer the foundation does oxidize into 1 1/2 tone and turn into a little beige color which is darker a little bit but I sprays tan on summer so it is a perfect way 👌🏻 at least for myself.
Hopefully you will give it a try. very affordable for a high end foundation!
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Sahara more...
I don't particularly like liquid foundations, but with winter coming, I figured it was time to get color matched and try to find a liquid to help keep me from looking too dry. Since I've recently been impressed with Clinique, and I color matched to it at Sephora, I decided to give this a try. It's light and creamy with a light to medium coverage. I applied with a brush but had to smooth it out with a sponge. I also found it went on a bit lighter in color than expected, but it does darken some as it dries down, though it's still a little light. I don't feel it on my skin (which has been a complaint I've had with liquid foundation in the past) even where I had to layer it for more coverage, and the texture of my skin is smooth. I had to use more than one layer to cover the worst of my red spots, so don't see it as a medium to full coverage foundation, and that makes me worry it won't work out so well later this winter, and it seems more obvious to me that I'm wearing makeup than when using my powder (which may be the color, but does seem to be a bit of a texture thing as well). On the plus side (for me, anyway) the undertone is perfect and is more on the yellow side (so tired of the olive = orange of sooooo many foundations).

ETA: I've adjusted my opinion a bit. It's too liquidy, and this color too light. Will be returning it and trying a totally different brand with a thicker texture.
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
Review for: Other more...
I received this as a sample from one of my purchases at Dillards from a gift bag. After I tried on the Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup I did not have high expectations and I was correct. I have very oily skin and this just falls apart and does not stay out with setting spray. I do use it and mix it with the other Clinique & works better like that than alone. But for daily use I have my other foundation.
Alyssa A.
Review for: Ivory more...
I love how light weight this foundation is, it also goes on soooo seamlessly. It does not take very much product to achieve a full coverage look and it’s very hydrating on the skin.It is definitely sweat resistant, I can wear this foundation during a long run or long walks with my dogs and it does not come off or slide !
Sarah B.
Apopka, FL
Love this foundation! I was matched for my perfect shade at ulta, and it blends so well into my skin. I like that there are so many shades to choose from. I also love that the foundation includes SPF. I have very oily skin, but this foundation stayed in place and helped me combat oil throughout the day! I was very surprised!
Megan I.
Frankenmuth, MI
Review for: Ivory more...
I do sometimes have dry ski and I really like this foundation! I have never tried any other foundation except this one! It looks good on my skin all day. To me, this foundation is light coverage. You need to layer the foundation for it to have medium coverage. I want to try another foundation to compare the two!
Esha P.
gra
Review for: Honeymilk more...
If you are in need of a foundation that doesn’t make you look cakey, buy this foundation!! It does wonders for people with dry skin, especially in the winter when your skin is more dry. This foundation has the coverage of a foundation yet looks like a bb cream because of the thin layer it coats. Amazing product!!!
Katherine G.
Burlington, NC
Review for: Sunny Beige more...
I think this foundation is only good for about three hours maximum. The formula I feel is very sensitive and does not dry down very well, and I do use a powder. It also cakes up very quickly, around the fourth or fifth hour of wear. It feels quite heavy on the skin and made me feel like I had a sweaty mask on the whole time wearing it.  Also the shade range is very poor, most of the colors are sooo light and then they maybe have a few way darker shades. I did not find an ideal match for my skintone.
Hannah M.
Little Rock, AR
This product looks and feels like my natural skin without the blemishes! If you want mild coverage with a natural glow, this is the product. I feel like my skin can breath with this foundation. My breakouts have also reached an all time low!!
Abra S.
Winterville
This was one of my first higher end liquid foundation purchases and I enjoy using it. I don't always find myself reaching for it as the SPF formula can sometimes get a little greasy/cakey with my combination-oily skin, but it has great medium build-able coverage! Great shade range too
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
I bought this on Sunday and was wondering what primer do you guys use?! I used Maybelline's baby skin (Which is great with Urban Decays All Nighter) yesterday at work and my makeup melted away by the end of my shift at work 😔 I think I'm going to try NYX or Smashbox today. And 2nd question, what do you use to apply it, I don't like how it doesn't have a pump. But saw they sell them individually, does those work?
Guadalupe G.
What type of skin is this best for? I get oily throughout the day in my tzone, so wouldn't want it breaking up:)
Alexandra R.
Is this foundation good for oily skin? Does it last a really long time? And how is the coverage?
Monica S.
Seattle, WA
What color might I be if I wear nude in born this way by too faced?
Jessica D.
Does this eventually look cakey or does it really stay smooth all day?