BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Balances Skin,Oil Control.

Skin Types: 2, 3, 4.

Slip on a silk-enriched makeup. Feel naked, yet covered to perfection. Control oil, yet hydrate where needed. Protect with SPF. Oil-free. Sheer to moderate coverage. Natural-matte finish. Ideal for Dry Combination to Oily Skin Types.

How to Use:

• Apply after using your 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Start with a small amount in the center of the face. Blend outwards with Foundation Brush or fingertips
  • Blend well and build coverage as needed
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

• Since it says silk, does that mean it is a runny foundati...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Does it last a rea...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation a matte or luminous finish?2 Answers
Vivi L.
Review for: Ivory more...
Pretty good foundation to go for sweat summer time. I used this foundation last summer and in love with it. the texture is very light and silky feeling as its name. easy buildable with a brush then even out with a sponge, the more layers if you want full coverage without feeling heavy at all. This foundation doesn’t give me hydration feeling at all but it does stay pretty long time on my face during summer. I use blotting paper for my forehead and nose after lunch time and no touch up after that. in winter time like now, it does make my face cakey a little in nose and cheek area. I prep my skin more, used oil based primer add 2 drops of tarte Maracuja Oil to foundation and it does give really nice finish without dry cakey or separate the make up around. no need touch up too maybe because pf my sin get so dry in winter.
I use shade number 5 (Silk Ivory) for winter and summer too. in winter the foundation doesn’t oxidize at all and match my skin tone. but in summer the foundation does oxidize into 1 1/2 tone and turn into a little beige color which is darker a little bit but I sprays tan on summer so it is a perfect way 👌🏻 at least for myself.
Hopefully you will give it a try. very affordable for a high end foundation!
Allison A.
Nicholasville, KY
Review for: Porcelain more...
I've been using this makeup for a couple years now, and I've been really happy with it; I think it offers pretty full coverage without feeling cakey. By the very end of the day, it doesn't always look perfect - it can get a little oily. But even as I've gone on a skincare journey with my acne and tried to find the most effective products, I never felt like this contributed to any breakouts. Though my skin is really sensitive and I might try something else to keep my products cleaner, I recommend this to anyone with more manageable and clearer skin. It's a great, dependable, high-quality and affordable foundation.
Marisa W.
North Chelmsford, MA
Lightweight. Definitely not full coverage but feels so nice on the skin. I love the fact it has SPF in it and I have never broken out from this product. I use porcelain beige in the summer when I am more tan and ivory in the winter. I love both of these shades! I have been using this foundation for years. I always have this on hand if I want less coverage and lightweight make up for the day
Lauren W.
Columbia, SC
BEST FOUNDATION EVER! I have never come across a foundation that has matched my skin so perfectly. Doesn’t cake up and my skin doesn’t feel to oily. Also a little goes a long way. I’ve honestly used it without primer first and it is still AMAZING. Even better than the NARS foundation I’ve used before. Did I mention it’s not too expensive comparatively speaking for high end brands
Miry B.
Este producto es otro de mis favoritos, no muchas foundations ayudan a tu puel a estar bonita e hidratada y protegida, yo siempre e batallado en encontrar buenos productos para mi piel porque soy piel mixta y algunas veces otros productos me irritan mi cara o me causan acne, y este en su totalidad es muy bueno para mi y me ayuda mucho, no irrita mi piel, no me a sacado acne, y mi piel no se maltrata.
Hannah K.
Granville
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really loved this when I first bought it. I would use it on an every day basis but when I started wearing it for more than a few hours I noticed it would break apart and look awful!! I tried using it with different primers, setting sprays, etc and nothing worked. I gave it to a friend who doesn’t need a long lasting foundation.
Ashley S.
Coram, NY
I really do love Clinuque's products. The superbalanced silk product made my skin a little too shiny. I already had oily skin, especially in the t-zone area and the silk version of this made it seem even more oily by midday. Will be trying the regular superbalanced version to see if It makes a difference.
Ana G.
Edinburg , TX
Review for: Bisque more...
I was looking forward to trying this product out but I was very underwhelmed by this foundation. I don't think this foundation is any better than a drug store foundation. If I am going to spend more than 20 dollars on foundation I expect better results than this foundation.

It cakes up very easily, it is buildable for coverage but then once it dries down it makes your face look very cakey. I received a .24 fl oz sample and I didn't even finish the sample cause I honestly didn't see anything special about this foundation. Save your money and you can find a similar product with a drug store foundation with similar results.
Chelsea I.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Vanilla more...
a wonderful foundation indeed! i have oily skin, but this foundation didn’t make my skin look oily at all. the coverage is medium and it was a lightweight foundation. i prefer full coverage, but this foundation did a wonderful job as a medium coverage. i’d definetly buy this product again.
Sylvia M.
Eldorado
My mom started me out on this when I was in 8th grade and started really wearing make up. I had sensitive skin And that didn't seem to bother my skin at all. It has a very nice velvety finish and is easy to layer if you like your coverage to be more full.
Corrina C.
HENDERSON, NV
I bought this on Sunday and was wondering what primer do you guys use?! I used Maybelline's baby skin (Which is great with Urban Decays All Nighter) yesterday at work and my makeup melted away by the end of my shift at work 😔 I think I'm going to try NYX or Smashbox today. And 2nd question, what do you use to apply it, I don't like how it doesn't have a pump. But saw they sell them individually, does those work?
Guadalupe G.
Staff
What type of skin is this best for? I get oily throughout the day in my tzone, so wouldn't want it breaking up:)
CurtandAlicia F.
Grayson
Is this foundation a matte or luminous finish?
Alexandra R.
Is this foundation good for oily skin? Does it last a really long time? And how is the coverage?
Anastacia C.
Since it says silk, does that mean it is a runny foundation? Is it light coverage?