BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Balances Skin, Controls Oil

Skin Types: 1, 2, 3

The smart makeup. Liquid foundation with adjustable, oil-free coverage provides moisture and absorbs oil when and where needed. Silky upon application.

How to Use:

• Apply after using your 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Start in center of face and blend outward with Foundation Brush or fingertips. Blend evenly for smooth, natural-looking coverage
  • For a seamless look, dampen fingertips and blend edges, especially along jawline
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

• Is this foundation good for dry, sensitive skin? I want t...7 Answers
  • i like this foundation  too much  do u like it  as me !!!!3 Answers
  • Is this worth the almost high end price?1 Answers
Clinique Superbalanced™ Makeup
  • "I'm in love with this product , this foundation does what is suppose to do.this smart makeup is designed combination skin by adding mouisture to dry areas and absorbing oil to oily areas" in 5 reviews
Sara Q.
Review for: Breeze more...
I wasn’t too impressed with this foundation. I struggle to find foundations light enough for me, and the lightest shade (breeze) is still way too dark for me. I use a white mixer to make it work better for me. As others have mentioned, application with this foundation is messy. It would be better with a pump I think. I've often had too much product come out onto my sponge, so be very careful. I also don't think this product is medium to high coverage. It could maybe pass as a medium coverage if you build it up, but I still have blemishes show through. As with all other foundations I’ve tried, this one creases, but it may just need a different primer.
I'm not overly fond of the smell. It's not noticeable when it's sat on my face for a while, but I do notice it if I open the bottle and immediately upon applying to my sponge or brush. It’s rather paint-like.
I don't feel like this foundation would be good for very dry skin, even though the foundation is advertised as suiting all skin types. I have slightly dry skin, and I feel like natural/satin matte foundations like this one tend to make my face look a bit more dry than I like. If you’re like me and want a more radiant, dewy look, I would find a different foundation and be wary of any foundation that claims to be suitable for all skin types. This foundation doesn’t add moisture to my face like the Clinique website claims it does. For a rather expensive foundation, I expected better. You’re better off getting one from the drugstore.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
Review for: Vanilla more...
I've always wanted to try a Clinique foundation because I've seen so much good posted about them. I purchased the Superbalanced because it was quite affordable. I did purchase this online and I apparently did not pick out the right color, it is too dark to use by itself, I mix in a lighter foundation to match it better. However, it lasts a good while throughout the day, i haven't had it oxidize any, it also doesn't leave me dry or cakey looking which is definitely what i look for in a foundation. I'd recommend this, especially if you purchase the correct shade lol.
Megs 🖤.
Milwaukee
Perfect for dryer to normal skin! Very hydrating and great medium to full coverage, very buildable. Decently affordable and available primarily wherever Clinique is sold. Oxidizes slightly darker, I would recommend one shade lighter than you think. Clinique Superbalanced™ Makeup
Kiara B.
Fishers, IN
Review for: Other more...
I bought this foundation from Sephora shade Silk Almond. The formula is somewhat greasy which doesn't mix well with my oily T-zone.  I feel like my face became oiler throughout the day while wearing this foundation. I used Sephora Color IQ to find the shade which matched perfectly. I paid $26 for this foundation so I think the price is fair.
Ella D.
Gibsonia, PA
i looovvveee this foundation so much. I had a problem with the foundation i was using before this. My face constantly cracked and would look flaky and streaky. But cliniques foundation completely changed that. The consistency is almost mousse like, and it has a medium coverage. It has an almost satin finish onto the skin.
Ariel T.
Greenfield
Love this so much. Med coverage for when your skin is looking pretty good but not perf. Super gentle on skin and i bought it from the boston store i work as a mua at. Bit pricey but wonderful value for what you're getting! I will buy again when i run out as i have many foundations and alternate.
Angela M.
Mogadore, OH
Works well for my dry skin, large pores and many freckles. Covers really well and lasts all day! I would buy this again and would recommend it to others! It’s a little pricey (for me) but foundation is the base of all my makeup so I don’t mind splurging. A little goes a long way so it will last awhile too!
Brittany B.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this makeup ! Superbalanced is the perfect name for it . It has a very nice coverage , it works well for sensitive skin. I don’t get break outs after using this like most foundations from drug stores. This makeup is so dope! I would recommend it to friends & family for sure! ❤️
gg n.
Review for: Neutral more...
I live this foundation so much this is another one of those natural look that it will give you for one of those day you get up of bed you are are like what ever and you look great natural looking like I said no smell that it has it is thin foundation but it good you can get this a ulta the people their will help you look for the right color but they only have a little bit of shades because they are take ing it off the clique I guess because people are not buying it and they are getting the one that is 2 in 1 foundation + concealer that is also very good works like this one and I would say that one is better then this one recommend 🤗🤗.
Emma P.
I really like how simple and not fake looking Clinique comes out to be. It gives a good glow to your skin and not super heavy coverage. The only thing I have an issue with is how it comes out, I often find it spilling out of the container so easily and it sucks to lose so much product that wasn’t exactly cheap.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Is this foundation full coverage?
Alex R.
San Antonio, TX
Is this foundation good for dry, sensitive skin? I want to try it out. ☺️
Cecilia A.
Lovington, NM
Does this makeup look very natural?
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
Where do you get the too faced make up?? Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
Jalissa R.
So I bought this foundation and I'm not 100% sure if it's for me. I'm not sure if it's because I'm not applying it right or what. So my question is, how much of this product are you suppose to use to cover your whole face?