BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Balances Skin, Controls Oil

Skin Types: 1, 2, 3

The smart makeup. Liquid foundation with adjustable, oil-free coverage provides moisture and absorbs oil when and where needed. Silky upon application.

How to Use:

• Apply after using your 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Start in center of face and blend outward with Foundation Brush or fingertips. Blend evenly for smooth, natural-looking coverage
  • For a seamless look, dampen fingertips and blend edges, especially along jawline
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

• Is this foundation good for dry, sensitive skin? I want t...7 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How is the formula? 1 Answers
  • I can't find where to do the #mymakeupbag so I guess I'll...1 Answers
Clinique Superbalanced™ Makeup
  • "I'm in love with this product , this foundation does what is suppose to do.this smart makeup is designed combination skin by adding mouisture to dry areas and absorbing oil to oily areas" in 5 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I really hate giving three stars as I feel that it doesn't tell you if something is good or bad but I feel like if anything ever was 3 stars it would be this.
I really loved the idea behind this foundation and I received a good sized sample of it. More like a mini bottle. So I've used it quite a few times.
Let me premise this by saying i have a lot of redness, large pores, blemishes and scars from adult acne and I'm extremely oily. So oily that one hour and every hour after I wash my face I can fill up 3 to 4 large blotting sheets completely.
I don't expect or want my foundation to be like a concealer or a mask because it would look too fake and I use concealer for the really bad areas so I can use a medium coverage foundation on all of my skin and look a bit natural.
But as a foundation I did expect it to cover something and it really didn't. My Dr jarts and it cosmetics cc and BB creams cover more than this stuff does. I tried layering it on my nose where I have the most redness and nothing.
It also has a super weird consistency both coming out of the bottle and on the face. Coming out of the bottle it's super thin and watery. It's almost unusable. You have to be very careful because there's no dispenser that controls the amount of product that comes out. It's just a hole you dump it out of and it comes fast.
Then on the face it spreads out a lot and super thinly since it is so watery so that's probably why it looks like there's really no coverage. I would definitely call this sheer coverage just to put a name on it. It has an almost powdery or rubbery feel to it when you touch your face.
I also noticed that for me there wasn't much oil control or skin benefits if any at all.
It smelled kind of good on the face for a while. It's like that feminine sunscreen smell. Some may not like that because I can smell it on my skin and nose for a good hour or so until it melts off my skin which is pretty quickly.
Overall maybe using this as a tinted sunscreen would work or maybe if you're lightly oily and have pretty great skin and just want to even you're perfection out. But for the majority of us who actually need a foundation that covers at least somewhat I suggest you keep looking.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
Review for: Vanilla more...
I've always wanted to try a Clinique foundation because I've seen so much good posted about them. I purchased the Superbalanced because it was quite affordable. I did purchase this online and I apparently did not pick out the right color, it is too dark to use by itself, I mix in a lighter foundation to match it better. However, it lasts a good while throughout the day, i haven't had it oxidize any, it also doesn't leave me dry or cakey looking which is definitely what i look for in a foundation. I'd recommend this, especially if you purchase the correct shade lol.
Lea N.
New York, New York
Review for: Other more...
This was my first luxury foundation I ever bought! I don’t remember the shade number because it was so long ago! I feel like I have to use a lot of product because it’s light to medium coverage and back then I had teenage skin and a lot of blemishes. I stopped using it only because I still need more coverage and other foundations blended better.

This picture is from 2014 or 2015!
Megs 🖤.
Milwaukee
Perfect for dryer to normal skin! Very hydrating and great medium to full coverage, very buildable. Decently affordable and available primarily wherever Clinique is sold. Oxidizes slightly darker, I would recommend one shade lighter than you think. Clinique Superbalanced™ Makeup
Nataly R.
Highland
Review for: Fresh Beige more...
After leaving the oil free matte foundation to give this a try, it became my favorite. I’d still use it but this is also full coverage and very light weight and a little goes a long way. I would keep purchasing this item Clinique is one of my favorite brands, pricing is $35 plus tax available at Ulta, but this foundation is now my favorite since Tarte.
Kiara B.
Fishers, IN
Review for: Other more...
I bought this foundation from Sephora shade Silk Almond. The formula is somewhat greasy which doesn't mix well with my oily T-zone.  I feel like my face became oiler throughout the day while wearing this foundation. I used Sephora Color IQ to find the shade which matched perfectly. I paid $26 for this foundation so I think the price is fair.
Ella D.
Gibsonia, PA
i looovvveee this foundation so much. I had a problem with the foundation i was using before this. My face constantly cracked and would look flaky and streaky. But cliniques foundation completely changed that. The consistency is almost mousse like, and it has a medium coverage. It has an almost satin finish onto the skin.
Ariel T.
Greenfield
Review for: Superbalanced MakeUp - No. 08 Porcelain Beige by Clinique more...
Love this so much. Med coverage for when your skin is looking pretty good but not perf. Super gentle on skin and i bought it from the boston store i work as a mua at. Bit pricey but wonderful value for what you're getting! I will buy again when i run out as i have many foundations and alternate.
Angela M.
Mogadore, OH
Works well for my dry skin, large pores and many freckles. Covers really well and lasts all day! I would buy this again and would recommend it to others! It’s a little pricey (for me) but foundation is the base of all my makeup so I don’t mind splurging. A little goes a long way so it will last awhile too!
Brittany B.
Chillicothe, OH
Review for: Superbalanced MakeUp - No. 08 Porcelain Beige by Clinique more...
I love this makeup ! Superbalanced is the perfect name for it . It has a very nice coverage , it works well for sensitive skin. I don’t get break outs after using this like most foundations from drug stores. This makeup is so dope! I would recommend it to friends & family for sure! ❤️
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Is this foundation full coverage?
Alex R.
San Antonio, TX
Is this foundation good for dry, sensitive skin? I want to try it out. ☺️
Cecilia A.
Lovington, NM
Does this makeup look very natural?
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
Where do you get the too faced make up?? Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
Jalissa R.
So I bought this foundation and I'm not 100% sure if it's for me. I'm not sure if it's because I'm not applying it right or what. So my question is, how much of this product are you suppose to use to cover your whole face?