BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

No matter how well you protect your skin, sun, stress and pollution bring daily damage. Now a potent moisturizer works overnight to deliver a unique complex of eight rapid and delayed-release antioxidants that defuse this free-radical activity. Helps keep skin strong and prevent visible signs of aging.

How to Use:

• Use once a day in the evening
  • Prep skin for optimal results with your 3-Step Skin Care routine
  • Apply to face and throat, or where needed
  • Avoid eye area

Tip: Perfect partner for daytime use: Superdefense™ Daily Defense Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20.

Clinique Super Rescue™ Antioxidant Night Moisturizer
  • "This is not the formula I use, I actually rather the yellow version for "normal" skin. How ever these are still some of the best products for sensitive/dry skin or just normal skin like me. My face feels so soft after continued use with this moisturizer and product line. It is more expensive than drugstore makeup but no where near as a expensive as designer department store products. It is a good value because a little goes a long way." in 44 reviews
  • "This product is super moisturizing. it leaves your skin feeling younger and very hydrated." in 18 reviews
Lisa C.
Boston, MA
I only use this at night in the winter months because it is so thick but I believe this is an amazing moisturizer. I never have dry patches anymore and my skin feels and looks healthy the next morning - ready for the day. It is a little pricey but you don’t need to use too much. It does not clog my pores. It does not feel oily and it does not smell strong or bad.
Monique P.
Crest Hill, IL
I really like this night cream. It feels wonderful on my skin, and keeps my face hydrated while I sleep. I found this on clearance at TJ Maxx and I'm so glad that I did! A little goes a long way with this as well. Clinique Super Rescue™ Antioxidant Night Moisturizer
Ashley J.
Fort Benning, GA
Great product if you have very dry skin. When I first moved to Colorado (Very DRY Climate) my skin freaked out and began to crack and flake. Using this product helped me restore my skin. The only down fall is the smell of the product, not a big fan.
Samantha R.
This night cream does wonders for my skin. I wake up with smoother and softer skin. It doesn't clog my pores or break me out. I have very sensitive skin and this has been a life saver. I don't know if it's actually doing anything for anti aging though.
Shakhzoda O.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought mine at Macys, it was little pricey but definitely worth it. I only use this product before going to bed after i washed my make up off. It is very gentle on skin, does not have that fragrance like smell, literally smells like medicine. But it is so moisturizing and long lasting, that I only have to apply it once a day. Clinique never proved me wrong.
Allen R.
Rochester, NY
This is one of my favorite go to products. Yes its pricey, but I absolutely will pay the price to calm my skin during the times my skin decides to go from dry to oily in the changing weather! Face it we all need some some extra help with our skin now and then!
veronica v.
Riverside , CA
A bomb product to try for us oily girls. I bought this from Nordstrom and it was a great product. I would buy it again! The packaging is green sleek and simple like more products. It worked well with my skin type and helped me stay moisturized.
Asma M.
Berkeley, CA
This is my holy grail night moisturizer - I must have gone through a half dozen tubes of this stuff. I have dry, sensitive skin prone to flaking. This cream has done the best job of any other moisturizer at soothing my skin and preventing flakes, while not clogging pores. Bonus - it's like all Clinique skincare, it is free from perfumes!
Sang K.
Wilmington, DE
I received this product as a birthday gift in December and after just a few days my skin looked younger and felt great. So many products boast about being able to make skin look younger, but Clinique's Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer actually works. It also helped my acne scars fade away.
Ronni B.
Henderson, AR
I love this night time moisturizer! Most of the time when I have used others, in the morning my face will feel greasy, but with this I felt refreshed! I got it at Stage for a pretty decent price. I went back and got it in a little kit and gave to my sister and she loves it!
Emily S.
Yelm, WA
Has anyone tried this that has both oily and sensitive skin? What were your thoughts on it?
amanda h.
chinook, WA
How is this on sensitive skin?
Randa j.
How well does this moisturizer work for extremely dry skin?
Shakhzoda O.
Philadelphia, PA
Got this goodie today .. super excited to try it out.. has anyone tried it before? Any results?
Maria G.
Douglas , AZ
what I receive in this product? Im thinking about buy this product but I want be sure if is good for me, I don't have a antiage product already so I want to start now! I'm 28 years old

Sephora