Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer Dry Combination uploaded by Monique P.Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer Dry Combination uploaded by Shakhzoda O.

BY CLINIQUE

A nighttime moisturizer with a unique complex of antioxidants to help prevent visible signs of aging. This nourishing moisturizer delivers a unique complex of eight rapid and delayed-release antioxidants. Overnight it neutralizes the damaging effects of free-radical activity from sun, stress and pollution, helping all skin types prevent and repair visible signs of aging.

• Got this goodie today .. super excited to try it out.. ha...1 Answers
  • "I have serve dry skin and this does wonders for it." in 28 reviews
  • "A perfect nighttime moisturizer for mature skin.goes on very easy .kind of greasy for few minutes but I don't mind.I want all the benefits :) has no scent .Great for sensitive skin" in 11 reviews
  • "This moisturizer does the trick quickly of moisturizing dry skin. It doesn't feel oily and has a smooth texture." in 8 reviews
Monique P.
Crest Hill, IL
I really like this night cream. It feels wonderful on my skin, and keeps my face hydrated while I sleep. I found this on clearance at TJ Maxx and I'm so glad that I did! A little goes a long way with this as well. Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer Dry Combination
Shakhzoda O.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought mine at Macys, it was little pricey but definitely worth it. I only use this product before going to bed after i washed my make up off. It is very gentle on skin, does not have that fragrance like smell, literally smells like medicine. But it is so moisturizing and long lasting, that I only have to apply it once a day. Clinique never proved me wrong.
Gretta S.
Temple, TX
This is my HG moisturizer! This moisturizer is so easy to apply, only a small amount is required. The tube packaging makes it easy to apply. The formula is soft and goes on smoothly, and my skin feels hydrates all night long and even when I wake up in the morning!
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
I love applying this to my face before I go to bed, my skin feels so fresh and moisturized and on top it smells amazing. This product was recommended by a friend so I had to go out and experience on my own. Definitely worth buying 👍🏼
Julia N.
It was a really good moisturizer for my dry dry skin! I am a swimmer and the chlorine in the pool that I swim in is very very high so this moisturizers overnight works miracles and fights the flaking of my skin! Would highly reccomend to anyone looking for a good moisturizer for dry sensitive skin!!
jaden h.
bluffton, Sc
My face can often get very dry or get dry patches so I use this because it works and is very gentle on my skin. It's very smooth and makes your skin soft. If you have dry skin then buy this product.
Fransalena G.
GLENDALE, AZ
You don't have to be extremely old or OLDER THAN YOU THINK, to use this product. You just have to be someone who wants to take care of your skin, and it's not too late to start. I used this back when I was in California around 2011. It was soo cold and my skin was always peel-y looking and ugly. Especially for a island woman. I have yellow skin so not only did I look like I had Jaundice, I looked like I was in an incubator for far too long because my face looked like cheese on a grater. Anyway, I wouldn't say that this moisturizer worked, I will just say that it masked the dryness during the day. I no longer have this moisturizer. I actually have no recollection of what happened to it. So I have no further information to give you after everything I just stated. Shoots.
Meaghan B.
Olympia, WA
Oh. My. Gosh. My best friend introduced me to Clinique and I have loved it ever since!! I tend to get really dry skin on my nose and neck and just a few days of using this and I noticed a great improvement in my skin. It feels so light so when I go to sleep I don't feel like I have stuff all over my face and makes my skin soft and radient. Definitely recommend this to anybody if you have dry skin or just want softer skin that glows.
Ashley M.
Edison, NJ
I selected this gem as a "deluxe" sample for my sephora online order (quite recently). I have been using it the past couple nights. Its cooling and smooth and has the same fresh scent that most of Cliniques products do. I have not yet observed any dramatic change in my skin (I do not yet have wrinkles) however am using this for preventative measures. Will update with a picture in days to come.
Caitlin W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I will constantly rant and rave about how wonderful this skin care line is. Clinique is obviously known for its wide range of beauty it's,s they offer, but I find the skin care to be one of their best. I'm allergic to almost everything out there, and this is what changed my life. My skin is so much better when I use ANY of these products.
Shakhzoda O.
Philadelphia, PA
Got this goodie today .. super excited to try it out.. has anyone tried it before? Any results?