BY CLINIQUE

A nighttime moisturizer with a unique complex of antioxidants to help prevent visible signs of aging. This nourishing moisturizer delivers a unique complex of eight rapid and delayed-release antioxidants. Overnight it neutralizes the damaging effects of free-radical activity from sun, stress and pollution, helping all skin types prevent and repair visible signs of aging. see more...

Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer - Combination Oily to Oily
  • "I have very oily skin and this moisturizer not only helps prevent the oil from coming through but it is extremely moisturizing! " in 4 reviews
Allen R.
Rochester, NY
This is one of my favorite go to products. Yes its pricey, but I absolutely will pay the price to calm my skin during the times my skin decides to go from dry to oily in the changing weather! Face it we all need some some extra help with our skin now and then!
veronica v.
Riverside , CA
A bomb product to try for us oily girls. I bought this from Nordstrom and it was a great product. I would buy it again! The packaging is green sleek and simple like more products. It worked well with my skin type and helped me stay moisturized.
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
I received this product as a birthday gift in December and after just a few days my skin looked younger and felt great. So many products boast about being able to make skin look younger, but Clinique's Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer actually works. It also helped my acne scars fade away.
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
This product helps amazingly! Going to sleep and waking up in the morning I sometimes wake up feeling oily. This moisturizer helps keep your skin the way it should be! I would most definitely buy this product again!
Dana H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product!!!! I never used moisturizers before until I found this one because it did not leave me face greasy or give me break outs and in the morning you could actually see the difference. My face would be smoothr with better coloring and firmerand it would just look healthy. Live this you should definitely try it out it will change your outlook on moisturizers for good!
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
I live by my Clinique products, I've had a few misses but most of them are great, I love there moisturizers, I bought this in a travel size and had to go back to get the regular size product because I absolutely loved it. It's soft, and soothing and absorbs into the skin pretty quickly
Annie V.
My brother and I both have very oily skin. We decided to try this moisturizer out together, along with a few other Clinique products and the results have been good so far! It really does help our skin and face combat the damaging effects from our everyday lives. Great product!
Emily B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been using this moisturizer for about a year now and I love it! I have extremely oily skin and this is the only lotion that won't breakout my face. it's perfect for my skin (acne but not overbearing) and I would recommend this to everyone with similar skin
Tessa B.
Suffolk, VA
Best night moisturizer for oily or combination skin i have ever used. Out shines all others by far. Its perfectly priced, gentle on your skin, and above all else- EFFECTIVE. I've been using this moisturizer for about 6 months now and ill forever be hooked!
Jamilyn G.
With my combination oily skin and living in NYC, the amount of free radicals out damaging your skin are high. This night cream makes a difference after a long day. I wash my fash, exfoliate, then add this and in the morning my skin looks radiant.