BY CLINIQUE

High-level daily sunscreen in a sheer, weightless formula. Protects against sun and environmental damage with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun block and antioxidants. For all skins, even the most sensitive. Wear alone or as an invisible makeup primer.

How to Use:

• Apply to clean skin after using your 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Using fingertips, apply to cheeks, forehead, nose and chin. Blend
  • Apply after all treatment products and before makeup
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover formula

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I no longer dread wearing sunscreen since discovering this product! It has a very mild smell, actually keeps me from getting burned, apples evenly, and has such a nice skin toned tint that I haven't even needed foundation this summer. There are probably other sunscreens out there that would do this, but the big deal for me is that it doesn't break me out - AT ALL! This is a first for me! Would absolutely recommend this product for anyone, but especially take note if you have sensitive and or reactive skin. This could be for you. [product:clinique-super-city-block-ultra-protection-spf-40-for-unisex]" in 10 reviews
Dani F.
Chicago
I use this for my daily sun protection and I enjoy how it sits alone or directly under foundation. The tint is sheer and ever so slightly dark for my skin tone, but it blends out nicely. It definitely does the job to protect my face from the sun. The ingredients include both physical and chemical SPF ingredients in a nice combo. Downside is that I don’t like the amount of product you get for the price. I feel that I use less than I should in order to make it last longer. I don’t want to be stingy with sunscreen.
Marina R.
Oceanside, CA
As someone with sensitive skin that often reacts poorly to spf, this has been one of the few that doesn't end with scaly, broken out skin and weeks of regret. It dries down well on my combination skin and causes minimal flashback in pictures, and I really love the slight tint for days when I just want a little something to even out my skintone. Definitely give this a try if you're in the market for something just shy of a tinted moisturizer, it's well worth it!
Kylie T.
This face mask has been a lifesaver over winter. I was dubious about trying the "creamy, buttery texture”, as I have combination skin that breaks out easily, but I loved it. I always struggle with dry patches over the colder months that make makeup application almost impossible, but a 10-minute application of this mask before application totally smoothed the texture of my skin. It felt like it plumped me up and gave a shot of moisture, without leaving me oily or greasy.
6lue G.
Phoenix
Sunscreen is always great to use no matter the skin type because we want to ensure the skin is in taking on extra damage this particular item is something I've tried do to friends having great reviews of the product I myself believe that it has done well for me although for my skin type I don't know a sunscreen that wouldn't give it a go let me know how it works for you
Hadeal K.
Worth, IL
I was out of town in the Middle East and it is verrrrry hot and sunny over there. I had to purchase a good sun screen and I went with Clinique. It was a tinted sun screen too so I put it on everyday and I didn't get a tan and my face was so soft from this suncreen. It did feel greasy so I would try to set it with a powder but all in all I love Clinique sun screen.
Shawna M.
Victor
I don't normally wear much sunscreen but over the years I've developed dark spots because of it. Now in my mid 30's I'm trying to reverse the sun damage so I'm more conscious of using it. Last summer I used this on my dark spots everytine i went outside and i can tell you they didn't get any worse which means this product was giving me the protection I needed!
kelsey g.
I used this product for quite a while now because my skin is so sensitive to the sun, but it is the perfect sun block/tint to my skin when going to the beach or just when I need to go out. I would recommend this to someone that wants the sun protection with a little bit of coverage to their skin. It's not a concealer or foundation but its more of a moisturizer that melts into your skin and evens out your skintone as well.
Beatrice A.
I have vitiligo so I always have to wear something to protect my face and I adore this my skin never feels bad at the end of day or sunburnt or goes on smoothly and matches both colors of my complexion (the stark white and the normal brown skintone)
It literally elevates whatever makeup I wear that day this is my favorite product I think worth every penny
Michelle K.
I love how this product has a skin tone, rather than being white. It blends into the skin so much better and is my favorite facial sunscreen to use. I always buy more when I run out and have yet to have someone try it that didn’t like it. It also absorbs into the skin nicely so you don’t feel oily, which makes it great under makeup!
Anjolie B.
Fairfax, VA
I tried this product from a friend actually, and it was alright. Similar to other sun screens with the smell and texture. However, it wasn’t oily, or thick in consistency so it didn’t feel like I was slathering product onto my face. Worth it if you need a new sunscreen! Didn’t get 5 stars cause the smell was annoying.
Shae D.
Macon, GA
What exactly does this product do?
Elizabeth L.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Should this be worn under primer, over primer, or as a primer? Should I use a setting powder with it?
Is this product waterproof? If it is, how long is it waterproof for?
Luz Paola M.
I'm looking for a daily use protector that can use under makeup, which can tell me about this protector!?