Clinique Super City Block™ BB Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Foundation

Everything skin needs to face city life—flawlessly. Buildable, breathable fluid makeup feels cool and weightless on skin, yet delivers a lasting natural-matte finish. High-level SPF and antioxidants help protect against skin-damaging UV, impurities and environmental aggressors. All in a ready-to-go compact with puff applicator.

How to Use:

• Apply to clean, moisturized skin using puff
  • Press puff into the moistened sponge to release liquid makeup
  • Smooth all over face, starting in the center of the face, blending out toward the hairline
  • Touch-up throughout the day, as needed
  • Avoid contact with eyes

What do you think of this product? I have oily t zone area and was wondering if this will be okay to use for oily skin without making it look too shiny..
Start your review of Clinique Super City Block™ BB Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Foundation!
How would you rate this product?
Palm Harbor, FL
Clinique Super City Block™ BB Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Foundation uploaded by Nicole D.
My face looks really good after using this product! I actually tap it on top of my foundation and it helps keep my makeup in place. It helps keep my oil under control and it has really good coverage. It is a little pricey so I asked my mom to get me up for my birthday and Christmas!
Centereach, NY
I love this product! I feel like this application process allows me to apply the proper amount of foundation vs having to pour it onto my hand then going from there.. it provides full coverage, is nearly weightless, and matches my skintone perfectly.
Sulphur Bluff, TX
Love the coverage on this coverage is compared to the urban decay I would not recommend if you have super dry skin it can crease up but besides that is amazing and does not clog your pores like other foundations
SOOOO.... I’m giving this four stars because it’s so hard to find anymore and I believe Clinique discontinued it which is devastating. This foundation is so light in coverage and perfect for the summer. Blends well/easy, looks natural and smooth. Personally i think it blends best with my beauty blender
Wesley chapel
 Product is OK wasn’t my favorite because it’s not really made for dry skin which I have but it is a good product overall if you have this product is more made from moisturize skin but it is still a good product and the smell is really appealing and has it great finish flowers finish.
Wow this product is incredbile! I've never had anything like it. It's amazing. I would highly suggest you get yourself your own! The price is nice and affordable which is always a plus. I will definitely be purchasing this again and you should too.
Love this product it was really nice it is really great everything brother just nice it is a little bit on the pricey side it has a really nice packaging is a super cute product Love the colors I would totally buy it again
Cleves, OH
Love this product! Natural color, and can easily be built up for better coverage. Love that it has SPF in it too, so I can put it on easily and be on the go! Tried this as a random purchase but will definitely buy again!
Miami, Fl
I love Clinique, all its products are so good, maybe not so economical, but if accessible, the pigmentation of this compact is amazing lasts all night, I love it; I want to buy everything.
Pharr, TX
This stuff is really good. The coverage us good enough for me since I don't break out much and it feels really nice on the skin. The smell is okay its not as strong and bothersome as others.