BY CLINIQUE

Everything skin needs to face city life—flawlessly. Buildable, breathable fluid makeup feels cool and weightless on skin, yet delivers a lasting natural-matte finish. High-level SPF and antioxidants help protect against skin-damaging UV, impurities and environmental aggressors. All in a ready-to-go compact with puff applicator.

How to Use:

• Apply to clean, moisturized skin using puff
  • Press puff into the moistened sponge to release liquid makeup
  • Smooth all over face, starting in the center of the face, blending out toward the hairline
  • Touch-up throughout the day, as needed
  • Avoid contact with eyes

lindy m.
Nevsehir, Göreme/Merkez
This is so good guys if your willing to pay the price its really good personally I dont use a lot of make up but i love a flawless finish and a healthy glow so this is your product if you think this is too pricey then you can get the loreal cushion one thats is also similar to this :)
Luisitta D.
yo soy super fans de los polvos compactos porque la mayoria me cubren los poros cuando se acaba la base y me funciona super bien pero lo unico malo es que le reseca la piel y si se van a hechar polvo toca uno hecharse proctetor solar o crema para rostro hidratante
Aira R.
It's okay. I do like cushion foundations because they are light and don't feel too heavy. Maybe it's because there isn't a very good range, that is why I didn't like it. It was to light of a tone so I use it more like a light concealer for under my eyes.
Maite S.
La verdad es que amo este tipo de producto, La razón es por que te deja la piel muy excelente y cubre todos esos granitos qué no quieres que se vea.
Te lo recomiendo demasiado y esta marca siempre tiene productos innovadores.
Annie S.
Toronto , ON
This compact this good. Personally I like a more medium to full coverage formula to cover my problem area. This however is kind of sheer on me. I probably wont repurchase.
Nuha G.
Amman
It is nice for non heavy makeup day or if you were on a rush & have no time For wearing too many layers of make for me that helps For both coverage & Matt finishing.
jesseca b.
Etobicoke, ON
I like using this product in the winter because my skin days out but in the summer my skin is oily and this product will melt off my face
Luan Z.
El Paso, TX
It is so cute, a girlfriend of mine have it and I use it sometimes when is girl's night and I love the result. I want one for me.
♥ I.
bonne qualité !! mais y'a mieux elle me correspond dans tout les cas et j vais la terminé enfin j crois que je la rachetrais
felicia k.
Greay for no budge on the go application of bb product. Love how convenient it is and that i can just throw it in my bah

back