Clinique Super City Block™ BB Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Foundation

Everything skin needs to face city life—flawlessly. Buildable, breathable fluid makeup feels cool and weightless on skin, yet delivers a lasting natural-matte finish. High-level SPF and antioxidants help protect against skin-damaging UV, impurities and environmental aggressors. All in a ready-to-go compact with puff applicator.

How to Use:

• Apply to clean, moisturized skin using puff
  • Press puff into the moistened sponge to release liquid makeup
  • Smooth all over face, starting in the center of the face, blending out toward the hairline
  • Touch-up throughout the day, as needed
  • Avoid contact with eyes

What do you think of this product? I have oily t zone area and was wondering if this will be okay to use for oily skin without making it look too shiny..
Start your review of Clinique Super City Block™ BB Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Foundation!
How would you rate this product?
Greay for no budge on the go application of bb product. Love how convenient it is and that i can just throw it in my bah
I liked this one from clinique! Their products in general are amazing! I bought a lot of things from them
It'S super super prosuct realy....i love it becauqe shi'S the number one for me .ilove it more ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥