BY CLINIQUE

Everything skin needs to face city life—flawlessly. Buildable, breathable fluid makeup feels cool and weightless on skin, yet delivers a lasting natural-matte finish. High-level SPF and antioxidants help protect against skin-damaging UV, impurities and environmental aggressors. All in a ready-to-go compact with puff applicator.

How to Use:

• Apply to clean, moisturized skin using puff
  • Press puff into the moistened sponge to release liquid makeup
  • Smooth all over face, starting in the center of the face, blending out toward the hairline
  • Touch-up throughout the day, as needed
  • Avoid contact with eyes

Buy on Bergdor...*
Flávia R.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like their shade and fit perfectly with my skin. My skin is really oily so it’s helped to keep my skin less oily after few hours
Julie d.
I love this BB Cushion Compact because it gives me the BEST coverage! I have lots of hyper pigmentation and this product saves me!
Nicole R.
It’s just a amazing product that actually lasts and you don’t have to keep checking to see if you when from flawless to homeless
Tram P.
Philadelphia , PA
I use this as a day moisturizer everyday. I have used up about 4 of these so far. pretty good and doesn't make my skin oily.
Laurie S.
I love this press powder! It helps with my all day shine and oil cover up. It stays well and is one of my everyday use!
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Good product! Awsome for begginers and the makeup pros. Good formula. Awsome color pay off. Would purchase again.
Aaliyah R.
Camden, NJ
Love love love this PRODUCT!!!!!!! I would definitely recommend it to everyone. 10/10 For sure!!!!!!
Mary R.
Firebaugh, CA
I really like this product is very good and the brand of it is very popular I tried it and liked it
Devyn S.
Brooklyn , NY
Love the application of this! Great product that I will be purchasing again! Travels easy as well!
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
Continuously examines administrative effectiveness and seeks better procedures such as [tasks]