BY CLINIQUE

Everything skin needs to face city life—flawlessly. Buildable, breathable fluid makeup feels cool and weightless on skin, yet delivers a lasting natural-matte finish. High-level SPF and antioxidants help protect against skin-damaging UV, impurities and environmental aggressors. All in a ready-to-go compact with puff applicator.

How to Use:

• Apply to clean, moisturized skin using puff
  • Press puff into the moistened sponge to release liquid makeup
  • Smooth all over face, starting in the center of the face, blending out toward the hairline
  • Touch-up throughout the day, as needed
  • Avoid contact with eyes

Chrissy W.
Gastonia, NC
Love love love love!!! I cannot rave about this product by clinique enough! The powder goes on for a flawless look and it doesn't go all over the place like some powders to. It doesn't rub off on clothes and lasts
Araceli J.
Pflugerville, TX
This stuff is really good. The coverage us good enough for me since I don't break out much and it feels really nice on the skin. The smell is okay its not as strong and bothersome as others.
Prisca S.
The Clinique bb cushion has SPF which is perfect for the summer or under the sun. Also, it is very lightweight on the skin with a medium coverage. It won't cake on the face even after a long day (which I have oily skin and I used a translucent powder to set it), and I like it a lot! With its own application sponge, it applies easily and quickly for the whole face, especially when you are in a rush in the morning! Also, I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin. I have used two of it myself! Highly recommended!
starring s.
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Omfg this so cute I love the colors amazing every girls dream I swear I use this product daily and can't go a day without it it just makes me feel complete I love it great texture as well truly amazing
Maria Z.
This was one of the best bb creams I've used because I hate the feel of anything on my face and this did not feel oily or thick it just felt like my skin with a small amount of product like lotion or something it was great but my skin tanned and I couldn't use still love it.
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
Absolutely love this light weight on my face sometimes powders and foundations and face care could be really heavy and oily and donkey and cake up easily throughout the day this one stays smooth and beautiful throughout the entire day and I do not see in the oil
Emily C.
Riverside , CA
I absoutely love this product ! Hands down ! very affordable ! It always great to try new things im over all in love with it ! ❤❤ I encourage you all to try it !
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Love this with all my heart. It gave me such a beautiful glow. The package was very simple but fancy at the same time, this product is very gentle. I love how effective it is. Will definitely buy again, I bought this product 3 times so far.