BY CLINIQUE

Everything skin needs to face city life—flawlessly. Buildable, breathable fluid makeup feels cool and weightless on skin, yet delivers a lasting natural-matte finish. High-level SPF and antioxidants help protect against skin-damaging UV, impurities and environmental aggressors. All in a ready-to-go compact with puff applicator.

How to Use:

• Apply to clean, moisturized skin using puff
  • Press puff into the moistened sponge to release liquid makeup
  • Smooth all over face, starting in the center of the face, blending out toward the hairline
  • Touch-up throughout the day, as needed
  • Avoid contact with eyes

Buy on Bergdor...*
Laura C.
First of all I LOVE all of clinique’s products. My oily combination skin can actually hold this foundation on a hot day! Other compacts have just flakes off, but this seems to stay in place during the day.
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Maya K.
Pasadena
This B.B. cream is a nice, light coverage, everyday cream to use. Clinique is a high end brand so it’s more expensive. I do think it’s really nice and easy to use. The cushion makes it easy to grab product with a sponge
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Omfg this so cute I love the colors amazing every girls dream I swear I use this product daily and can't go a day without it it just makes me feel complete I love it great texture as well truly amazing
Araceli J.
Pflugerville, TX
This stuff is really good. The coverage us good enough for me since I don't break out much and it feels really nice on the skin. The smell is okay its not as strong and bothersome as others.
Nicole C.
Love love love this bb cream. It makes my skin look so healthy and fresh. Perfect for moms or anyone who wants to get ready quick. This makeup product is amazing. Highly reccomend.
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
I absolutely LOVE this powder foundation.it sits with my skin very well and didnt make me look cakey as some other powders would. Also has great coverage and I loved the packaging!
Maria Z.
This was one of the best bb creams I've used because I hate the feel of anything on my face and this did not feel oily or thick it just felt like my skin with a small amount of product like lotion or something it was great but my skin tanned and I couldn't use still love it.
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
Absolutely love this light weight on my face sometimes powders and foundations and face care could be really heavy and oily and donkey and cake up easily throughout the day this one stays smooth and beautiful throughout the entire day and I do not see in the oil
Olivia J.
Wow this product is incredbile! I've never had anything like it. It's amazing. I would highly suggest you get yourself your own! The price is nice and affordable which is always a plus. I will definitely be purchasing this again and you should too.