Clinique Super City Block™ BB Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50 uploaded by Melissa G.

BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: SPF.

Skin Types: All.

Everything skin needs to face city life—flawlessly. Buildable, breathable fluid makeup feels cool and weightless on skin, yet delivers a lasting natural-matte finish. High-level SPF and antioxidants help protect against skin-damaging UV, impurities and environmental aggressors. All in a ready-to-go compact with puff applicator.

How to Use:

• Apply to clean, moisturized skin using puff
  • Press puff into the moistened sponge to release liquid makeup
  • Smooth all over face, starting in the center of the face, blending out toward the hairline
  • Touch-up throughout the day, as needed
  • Avoid contact with eyes

• What is this exactly?????2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried using this product as a swap for the Moisture Su...1 Answers
  • Is this Cakey? Is it dewy like the L'oreal lumi cushion? Or is it...2 Answers
Buy on Bergdor...
Raiil K.
This cushion was my first stop in my eternal quest to find a foundation pale and yellow enough for my skin tone. It is unfortunately too pink and dark, but the actual product itself is absolutely fantastic.

It is a moisturising, lightweight formula that applies nice and cool on the skin. The puff that comes with it is pretty meh (hence 4 stars out of 5), but I applied it with a flat foundation brush with no issues. It's definitely good for a my face but better look- even though it was far too dark and pink for me, I was getting complimented left and right over how fresh and dewy my skin looked. The price point wasn't too bad, and it should last you 3-4 months with regular (5-6 days a week) usage. It's also one of the few formulas that didn't stick to my stubborn dry spots, and I have a lot of them.

I tried with simple straight to face application, and I also tried blending it on my skin with a face oil. Both worked out very nicely, no streaking or anything. If you can find a colour in your shade, you should definitely try this one out if you like a fresh dewy look.
Saba A.
Nanuet, NY
I got this on a whim and I'm so glad I did!
Pros: really surprising coverage. It's not full coverage, but you can definitely get medium coverage at least. The finish is a perfect matte-satin so you may not need a finishing powder. It's super blendable and looks very nice with blush on top. I never noticed any white cast, surprising considering it's 50 SPF! Never tried a cushion before but I found that it's easier to moderate the amount of product applied on my face.

Cons: I don't much like the applicator that comes with this--it almost feels like the applicator is absorbing the product. It smudges, so if you wipe your nose your face is going to be all over your tissue.
Connie W.
I randomly discovered this BB cushion Googling for SPF. There's only 4 shades, but I am pretty impressed by the coverage of this BB cushion. It doesn't seem cakey which is nice, but the fair shade is way too pink for my yellow-toned skin. I definitely need a colored powder to adjust the color a bit. One thing I can't stand about cushions is it seems to sit on top of my skin, so if I accidentally touch my face, a little bit of BB cream wipes off - even after I used a powder to set.I probably should've gotten a darker color for summer, because when else would you need SPF 50? One thing I will say about American BB cushions, it's about the same price as some high end Korean cushions, but it only comes with one compact (usually 0.5 oz). The Korean ones (even if it's cheap) usually come with an extra refill, which I always appreciate. The Clinique retails $35 for 0.4 oz / 12 g, luckily I got it half off on the Clinique website. Strangely enough it's not sold at Sephora, but it is at Ulta and Nordstrom.
Stella C.
Brooklyn, NY
I thought long and hard about purchasing this product, but based on all the positive reviews I decided to give it a try. I purchased the product in shade "01 Fair", the color looked extremely dark in the compact but applies lighter on skin. Packaging was nice, big mirror and compact.

I gave this product three chances. First time with only moisturizer before application, didn't even last half the day (8AM-11AM), it started looking super cakey and dry. Second time, with primer, started getting patchy during afternoon (8AM-1PM). Last attempt to make this work, moisturizer and primer, lasted a bit longer (8AM-3PM), still cakey and dry. Tried reapplying on all 3 occasions and it made it even worse. I really wanted this product to work, unfortunately it didn't for me :(
Prisca S.
I have very sensitive skin, and I get allergic easily here and there. I used the Clinique bb cushion in 61 light, and I am on my second one of it. It is very lightweight with light-mid coverage and the coverage is buildable, also, it has SPF50, which is good for the summer or under the sun.
I always pick it when I have irritated skin, and I don't have to worry it gets my skin worse.
Cecelia D.
Olmsted Twp, OH
This is a great foundation for on the go. It's a medium coverage BB cream in a portable compact. I like to apply it with a brush or beauty blender instead of the included sponge. It does go on quite shiny due to the spf, so setting it with a powder is a must.
Crystal C.
Port orchard, WA
Love this product! It's lightweight, long-lasting and has a matte finish. I don't use the cushion to apply it, I use my beauty blender. After I apply it I use a setting powder. It doesn't feel heavy at all. I would definitely recommend this product.
Robbie D.
this is by far the best bb cream/ foundation I have ever used. the high spf and city block makes it the perfect daily use and travel product. the coverage is moderate but still very buildable and feels absolutely weightless. will forever be my go to bb cream
Melissa G.
West Columbia, SC
I just bought this to try as we're transitioning to drier weather and my normal powder foundation doesn't give me the moisture I need in winter. I really liked this product. I have very fair skin and the color blended perfectly while giving me the coverage I wanted. It's nice and light wearing. The only thing that kept it from a 5 is I am not a fan of the pad it came with. As soon as I can find one I like that fits in the well I'm going to swap them out.
Sanela T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I recently began using the cushion compact and I love it! I apply it with a damp beauty blender and the coverage is seamless. However I do recommend setting it with a powder after because it makes my skin look a tad greasy if I don't.
Nancy D.
What is this exactly?????
Amanda L.
West Haven, CT
Has this irritated anyone's skin? I just bought it, but since it's new, there aren't many reviews available.
Vanessa B.
Is this Cakey? Is it dewy like the L'oreal lumi cushion? Or is it Demi matte? How natural does it look on? Does it come with refill?
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
How does this compare to the Lancôme cushion compact foundation? I'm I retested in trying a BB cream cushion foundation
Anna S.
Durham, NC
Has anyone tried using this product as a swap for the Moisture Surge CC Cream compact? That is the product I used to use and they discontinued it and recommended this as a replacement. So far i don't love it, but I would like to hear opinions/strategies of others