Clinique Super City Block Ultra Protection SPF 40

Clinique Super City Block Ultra Protection SPF 40

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clinique Super City Block Ultra Protection SPF 40!
2,335 reviews
Iv used this in a sample but I cant say much because it wasn't enough product to actually have an effect on me if thier could have been I dont know but the little I tried wasn't bad its expensive and I think that particular brand is amazing nd they great stuff but this on I'm on a fance
Palm Coast
Not a big fan of this product. It felt greasy all day, and when I wore it out in the sun it melted really gross. This is not something I would purchase again. But for real, how damn long do I have to make these comments before it lets me post? Come on already.
Spokane Valley
I've been using clinique for many years and I never have anything negative to say about their products, I love them all and this is an amazing product. Wasn't greasy melted into my skin perfectly
Brookfield, IL
Purchased at: Macy's
This sunscreen is before it’s time in creating an effective higher SPF facial sunscreen suitable for even the most sensitive skin types. I can vouch for its ability to prevent sunburn-I’ve used in on multiple trips to the equator around the world and it has seriously saved my skin! No burns, a gentle tan, and skin saved from damaging and aging UV rays, yes please and thank you! For skin that has an allergic reaction to something in most sunscreens, even those recommended for use on sensitive skin, I have no problem with Clinique’s sunscreens. Pros: effective, goes on smoothly, blends well with makeup, glowy look from some shine in the product (use powder for a matte look) Cons: a little heavy if you’re not used to wearing a lot of makeup and you do have to reapply for maximum protection and that might mess up contouring, blush, or highlighting layers.
I think this product is ok. The one I have is tinted. The packaging is nice. And you dont need to use alot of it, a little goes a long way. It doesnt seem to bother my skin as I have very sensitive skin. I gave it 1 less star because I just dont really care for how sunscreen feels on my face, nothing against Clinique.
Liverpool, NY
It is sheer, goes on smoothly and is a great daily SPF protection cream. The tube is lightweight and the cream lasts a long time. It works great for sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Byron Center, MI
I really liked this product, although I have only used it a few times.  It's nice and small to carry around which is nice. It doesn't feel like a thick layer on your face either which is nice.
Peoria, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an awesome product. It worked when I went on vacation to protect my skin. This was my first time using it. I love it. It was effective.
Purchased at: Macy's
I'm really prone to getting sunburn and even though I have tanish skin. This helps a lot with the SPF of 30. Also there's nice tint to it.
Richmond
Great small packing for every day use! Keep it in a bag for emergency’s! I’ve used this product for years. Great under makeup and bare skin

Looking for your answer?