Clinique Super City Block Ultra Protection Spf 40 uploaded by Ashley P.

BY CLINIQUE

Ashley P.
Miami
Okay so I’ve been using this product since December and I’ve bought 2! I wish the shade range would be bigger since me and my mom are very different colors, but we use the same shade. Overall it’s a great product to use for a very natural look but it does get patchy sometimes.
Taylor C.
Elkhart , IN
I don’t use sunscreen but this is one way I do use it. It helps mositurize my face while protecting it. Usually my face gets super red super fast while rest body is normal but when I apply this my face is somewhat dewy and doesn’t burn or get red for atleast the whole day, if they do get red it’s not noticeable!
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
I live in the city and the sun here is really harsh. I went to the counter looking for something to protect my face on the walk to work. I am loving the way this is light and goes on very smooth! It is creamy and does not leave my skin oily at all! I buy this all the time it’s one of my favorites
Tiffini B.
Londonderry
Works well when applying underneath or before applying your normal daily makeup. Lightweight and easy to use formula is convenient and quick to apply.goes on smooth and dries fast. Isn't greasy and doesn't clog my pores. worth the money everytime. Would recommend to a friend and will be a continued customer.
Taylor R.
Light and thin and is super comfortable. Great for my uneven oily/dry skin. My skin is very sensitive too so this formula is easy on it and works wonders. Great protection and goes on very smooth! I really enjoy Clinique products and this is one of the best.
Claire M.
Kansas City, MO
This product Is OK. I would reapply it every 20 to 30 minutes after just being in the sun not swimming right thing is OK. I would reapply it every 20 to 30 minutes after just being in the sun not swimming or anything and I still got a sunburn.
Lauren W.
Columbus , OH
I enjoyed this product it made my skin feel amazing!! It didn’t leave my face looking oily either. You can never go wrong with any of this brands products. I highly recommend you go out to nearest Ulta and make this fabulous purchase!
Kyla A.
This product is pretty nice. I don’t usually use sunscreen for my face, I know that’s horrible. I just hate the smell of sunscreen products, but this one was more bare able. It glides on the skin nicely and doesn’t leave you looking blue or white streaks.
Mellinea W.
Lexington
This product kept me very hydrated through my day, but as a sunscreen itself, I have to say I wouldn’t repurchase it. I made sure to apply not only this product but also foundation that had spf in it, but still managed to get burnt right down my T zone
Kaylee C.
Lewiston
I didn’t love how this made my face feel, but it did protect my skin from the sun. Naturally it has a very SPF smell to it. I would love if it came with a pump rather than a squeeze tube, but it’s better than a jar for sanitation purposes.