BY CLINIQUE

A lightweight daily moisturizer that provides a high level of protection against sun and environmental damage. This daily screen provides remarkable protection against both sun and environmental damage. Its sheer, weightless formula includes broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun-blocking ingredients and antioxidants. Perfect for all skin types, even the most sensitive, this product can be worn alone or as an invisible makeup primer. This product is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

Clinique Super City Block Face Protector SPF40 40ml
  • "Clinique is my all time favorite makeup! Everything they make it just perfect. This goes on great and works wonders for my face. It's gentle on my sensitive skin. " in 59 reviews
  • "a good product although it can be a little oily, brought it in boots. price is okay but could be a little better with the feel of it okay the skin. although it seems to be quite gentle on the skin. would recommend to people with dry skin" in 9 reviews
Dani F.
Chicago
I use this for my daily sun protection and I enjoy how it sits alone or directly under foundation. The tint is sheer and ever so slightly dark for my skin tone, but it blends out nicely. It definitely does the job to protect my face from the sun. The ingredients include both physical and chemical SPF ingredients in a nice combo. Downside is that I don’t like the amount of product you get for the price. I feel that I use less than I should in order to make it last longer. I don’t want to be stingy with sunscreen.
Hadeal K.
Worth, IL
I was out of town in the Middle East and it is verrrrry hot and sunny over there. I had to purchase a good sun screen and I went with Clinique. It was a tinted sun screen too so I put it on everyday and I didn't get a tan and my face was so soft from this suncreen. It did feel greasy so I would try to set it with a powder but all in all I love Clinique sun screen.
Vidhi A.
As you all know my love for Clinique has been on going for 15 years. Along with makeup I also use this sunblock. It is amazing, and I actually use it as a primer too. It works so well under my makeup along with sunblock protection. It does not leave my skin oily. It’s also really light weight. Check it out!
Nichole P.
Pittsburgh
I really enjoy using this city block by #clinque. It always keeps me covered and never lets me down without being to thick and greasy. I would recommend it to everyone for use. You have to keep your skin protected to keep you looking young. Thank you #clinque for all the wonderful products you make.
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
I really like this facial sunscreen from Clinique and highly recommend it. It is good for sensitive skin like mine, it doesn't sting or irritate skin like other brands do. It applies easily and works well with makeup. I do have an oily T Zone though, so it did have a bit of an issue of extra oiliness in this area.
Tiffany E.
Liverpool, NY
This is a great product when you don't want to wear Foundation but you need to even out your skin slightly. My only concern is that it made my skin look pale in photos ( even with no flash) I almost need to have a little bit more color on my face for this to look somewhat appropriate.
Erin J.
Mount Victory
Tinted moisturizer that feels light and protects you from the sun I have lots of freckles so I don’t wear foundation. This is my go to product for a finished yet light and bright look. It only takes a small amount and the cost is reasonable so it lasts and is totally worth it.
Charisse V.
This was recommended to me as I was purchasing another product. I bought it to give it a try and I liked it. It didn’t made my T Zone oilier than most. It does last all day and it blended well with my face makeup. It just did not like the white cast it made when I’m taking photos.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
This is an okay sunscreen. It leaves a white cast on my skin and takes a while to sink into my skin. I don't particularly enjoy using it, but it does offer decent protection from environmental toxins. For the price, I would not repurchase or recommend this product
Corinne R.
I often wear this under my foundation as an added layer of protection since my foundation doesn’t have spf. It is tinted, which is nice when a little color is all you want/need. Protection is spot on though. And I like that the formula isn’t greasy!
Shae D.
Macon, GA
What exactly does this product do?
Elizabeth L.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Should this be worn under primer, over primer, or as a primer? Should I use a setting powder with it?
Luz Paola M.
I'm looking for a daily use protector that can use under makeup, which can tell me about this protector!?