BY CLINIQUE #17 in Facial Sunscreen

A lightweight daily moisturizer that provides a high level of protection against sun and environmental damage. This daily screen provides remarkable protection against both sun and environmental damage. Its sheer, weightless formula includes broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun-blocking ingredients and antioxidants. Perfect for all skin types, even the most sensitive, this product can be worn alone or as an invisible makeup primer. This product is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

Kim T.
Aitkin, MN
A great product but a little expensive it did what it said it would do and again it wasn’t mine and I used a couple of times at the end of the summer and I will b going to cvs next spring to buy some I like products that actually do what they advertise they will do and this one actually did. Now that I’m getting older I realize just how much damage the sun can do and my face is what gets the sun the most so this is a must have
Crispina V.
Better than ever
I just purchased CC SFP 15, I have been a user for the past 20 years. It seems the formula has been improved it fells silkier on my skin, this is the best make up for people with imperfections such as acne scars, dark spots, wrinkles. It is a camouflage make up but still looks so natural, like your skin but improved. I hope this make up will never be discontinued, it will be a catastrophy !!!!!
Hadeal K.
Worth, IL
I was out of town in the Middle East and it is verrrrry hot and sunny over there. I had to purchase a good sun screen and I went with Clinique. It was a tinted sun screen too so I put it on everyday and I didn't get a tan and my face was so soft from this suncreen. It did feel greasy so I would try to set it with a powder but all in all I love Clinique sun screen.
Jennifer S.
Salt Lake City
This is a wonderful product i love this primer, doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy, goes on smooth and leaves your skin soft, its a wonderful 2 in 1 product primer and sunscreen, we need to always protect our skin and this does just that!! Very impressed with this product will continue to purchase this product.. Its a must have.
Erica S.
Newnan, GA
I use my Clinique super city blocker everyday. SPF is the most important step in skincare in my opinion. This product is weightless and has a clean, fresh scent. I’ve seen noticeable improvement in my skin just in the few months I’ve switched to this product. Highly recommend!!
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
This is an okay sunscreen. It leaves a white cast on my skin and takes a while to sink into my skin. I don't particularly enjoy using it, but it does offer decent protection from environmental toxins. For the price, I would not repurchase or recommend this product
Megan T.
Santee, CA
Known about this product since I worked at Clinique years ago. Personally I prefer to just have sunscreen in my moisturizer but if you don't this is a decent alternative. It doesn't immediately disappear on the skin so maybe not great if you are in a rush!
Jacqueline C.
I always loved using this when commuting to NYC for work. It does not just protect you from the sun, it also protects you from pollution the dirt you can accumulate from the city is unbelievable, use a good sunscreen and environment protectant like this.
connor M.
Carlsbad
i normally use this for my face and neck and it doesn’t have any redness after usage. It’s very smooth and easy to apply to your face with your fingers and it doesn’t leave a heavy smell either which is great as well.
Shae D.
Macon, GA
What exactly does this product do?
Elizabeth L.
Coeburn, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Should this be worn under primer, over primer, or as a primer? Should I use a setting powder with it?
Luz Paola M.
I'm looking for a daily use protector that can use under makeup, which can tell me about this protector!?