Clinique Super City Block BB Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50 uploaded by Melissa G.

BY CLINIQUE

Super City Block BB Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50 - Everything skin needs to face city life - flawlessly. Buildable, breathable fluid makeup feels cool and weightless on skin, yet delivers a lasting natural-matte finish. High-level SPF and antioxidants help protect against skin-damaging UV, impurities and environmental aggressors. All in a ready-to-go compact with puff applicator. - Super City Block BB Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50 see more...

• What is this exactly?????2 Answers
  • How longwearing is this on oily and acne skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried using this product as a swap for the Moisture Su...1 Answers
This stuff is great. It is long lasting up to 16
hours.The clinique BB cushion compact is very moisturizing and is not thick or chalky when you apply it on your face. It is very good quality. I LOVE IT!!
Robbie D.
this is by far the best bb cream/ foundation I have ever used. the high spf and city block makes it the perfect daily use and travel product. the coverage is moderate but still very buildable and feels absolutely weightless. will forever be my go to bb cream
Santana B.
New Oxford, PA
I would give this foundation 5 stars if there were more shades. It has a beautiful finish and coverage but all of the colors are too dark and neutral toned.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Clinique has bomb makeup products!! Been obsessing over them for a long time!! Love there foundations and face powders. This BB cushion is also amazing!
Gaby J.
I love clinique foundation's. The acne solutions foundation is one of my favorites this one also has good coverage and it looks so nice on the skin.
Lovely_ m.
Amazing liquid cushion compact a little goes a long way coverage is great and you can buy refills instead of the whole case .
Alexis T.
I got one of these and it had barley any product in it. Pretty disappointing
Melissa G.
West Columbia, SC
I just bought this to try as we're transitioning to drier weather and my normal powder foundation doesn't give me the moisture I need in winter. I really liked this product. I have very fair skin and the color blended perfectly while giving me the coverage I wanted. It's nice and light wearing. The only thing that kept it from a 5 is I am not a fan of the pad it came with. As soon as I can find one I like that fits in the well I'm going to swap them out.
Maria M.
13 Cheniston gardens, London
It is a good cushion foundation, but again there is a problem with shade ranges. I wish there were more light shades. It's such a shame, because this product is really nice. Bought it in Germany. Do not know i can find it in UK.
Such a lovely dewy finish with this and surprisingly good coverage, spf in this is great and is good all year round especially if you're more dry combinations skin. Good price point too, highly recommend
Nancy D.
What is this exactly?????
Amanda L.
West Haven, CT
Has this irritated anyone's skin? I just bought it, but since it's new, there aren't many reviews available.
Vanessa B.
Is this Cakey? Is it dewy like the L'oreal lumi cushion? Or is it Demi matte? How natural does it look on? Does it come with refill?
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
How does this compare to the Lancôme cushion compact foundation? I'm I retested in trying a BB cream cushion foundation
Anna S.
Durham, NC
Has anyone tried using this product as a swap for the Moisture Surge CC Cream compact? That is the product I used to use and they discontinued it and recommended this as a replacement. So far i don't love it, but I would like to hear opinions/strategies of others