BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Super City Block BB Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Refill DetailsLiquid perfection and protection. Everything skin needs to face city life-flawlessly. Buildable, breathable fluid makeup feels cool and weightless on skin, yet delivers a lasting natural-matte finish. High-level SPF and antioxidants help protect against skin-damaging UV, impurities and environmental aggressors. Includes a puff applicator. How to use: Apply to clean, moisturized skin using puff. Press puff into the moistened sponge to release liquid makeup. Smooth all over face, starting in the center of the face, blending out toward the hairline. Touch up throughout the day, as needed. Avoid contact with eyes. Color: FAIR. see more...

Araceli J.
Pharr , TX
This stuff is really good. The coverage us good enough for me since I don't break out much and it feels really nice on the skin. The smell is okay its not as strong and bothersome as others.
Prisca S.
The Clinique bb cushion has SPF which is perfect for the summer or under the sun. Also, it is very lightweight on the skin with a medium coverage. It won't cake on the face even after a long day (which I have oily skin and I used a translucent powder to set it), and I like it a lot! With its own application sponge, it applies easily and quickly for the whole face, especially when you are in a rush in the morning! Also, I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin. I have used two of it myself! Highly recommended!
Maria Z.
This was one of the best bb creams I've used because I hate the feel of anything on my face and this did not feel oily or thick it just felt like my skin with a small amount of product like lotion or something it was great but my skin tanned and I couldn't use still love it.
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Love this with all my heart. It gave me such a beautiful glow. The package was very simple but fancy at the same time, this product is very gentle. I love how effective it is. Will definitely buy again, I bought this product 3 times so far.
Kylie D.
Love this product it was really nice it is really great everything brother just nice it is a little bit on the pricey side it has a really nice packaging is a super cute product Love the colors I would totally buy it again
Zulimar F.
Cushion foundations and makeup are becoming more popular here, and I personally love to see the evolution of this make-up. I would recall that Clinique was one of the first brands to introduce its Age Defense in the beauty market when BB Creams was gaining ground. With the popularity of their cheek Pop Blushes I do not doubt that at some point I could only get a blush pad from them too! IN LOVE
Maite S.
La verdad es que amo este tipo de producto, La razón es por que te deja la piel muy excelente y cubre todos esos granitos qué no quieres que se vea.
Te lo recomiendo demasiado y esta marca siempre tiene productos innovadores.
Nuha G.
Amman
It is nice for non heavy makeup day or if you were on a rush & have no time For wearing too many layers of make for me that helps For both coverage & Matt finishing.
Luan Z.
El Paso
It is so cute, a girlfriend of mine have it and I use it sometimes when is girl's night and I love the result. I want one for me.
ichrak b.
I liked this one from clinique! Their products in general are amazing! I bought a lot of things from them