Clinique Super City Block BB Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50 uploaded by Melissa G.

BY CLINIQUE

Super City Block BB Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50 - Everything skin needs to face city life - flawlessly. Buildable, breathable fluid makeup feels cool and weightless on skin, yet delivers a lasting natural-matte finish. High-level SPF and antioxidants help protect against skin-damaging UV, impurities and environmental aggressors. All in a ready-to-go compact with puff applicator. - Super City Block BB Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50 see more...

• What is this exactly?????2 Answers
  • How longwearing is this on oily and acne skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried using this product as a swap for the Moisture Su...1 Answers
Buy on Bergdor...*
Saba A.
Nanuet, NY
Review for: Neutral more...
I got this on a whim and I'm so glad I did!
Pros: really surprising coverage. It's not full coverage, but you can definitely get medium coverage at least. The finish is a perfect matte-satin so you may not need a finishing powder. It's super blendable and looks very nice with blush on top. I never noticed any white cast, surprising considering it's 50 SPF! Never tried a cushion before but I found that it's easier to moderate the amount of product applied on my face.

Cons: I don't much like the applicator that comes with this--it almost feels like the applicator is absorbing the product. It smudges, so if you wipe your nose your face is going to be all over your tissue.
Cecelia D.
Olmsted Twp, OH
This is a great foundation for on the go. It's a medium coverage BB cream in a portable compact. I like to apply it with a brush or beauty blender instead of the included sponge. It does go on quite shiny due to the spf, so setting it with a powder is a must.
Connie W.
I randomly discovered this BB cushion Googling for SPF. There's only 4 shades, but I am pretty impressed by the coverage of this BB cushion. It doesn't seem cakey which is nice, but the fair shade is way too pink for my yellow-toned skin. I definitely need a colored powder to adjust the color a bit. One thing I can't stand about cushions is it seems to sit on top of my skin, so if I accidentally touch my face, a little bit of BB cream wipes off - even after I used a powder to set.I probably should've gotten a darker color for summer, because when else would you need SPF 50? One thing I will say about American BB cushions, it's about the same price as some high end Korean cushions, but it only comes with one compact (usually 0.5 oz). The Korean ones (even if it's cheap) usually come with an extra refill, which I always appreciate. The Clinique retails $35 for 0.4 oz / 12 g, luckily I got it half off on the Clinique website. Strangely enough it's not sold at Sephora, but it is at Ulta and Nordstrom.
Stella C.
Brooklyn, NY
I thought long and hard about purchasing this product, but based on all the positive reviews I decided to give it a try. I purchased the product in shade "01 Fair", the color looked extremely dark in the compact but applies lighter on skin. Packaging was nice, big mirror and compact.

I gave this product three chances. First time with only moisturizer before application, didn't even last half the day (8AM-11AM), it started looking super cakey and dry. Second time, with primer, started getting patchy during afternoon (8AM-1PM). Last attempt to make this work, moisturizer and primer, lasted a bit longer (8AM-3PM), still cakey and dry. Tried reapplying on all 3 occasions and it made it even worse. I really wanted this product to work, unfortunately it didn't for me :(
Prisca S.
I have very sensitive skin, and I get allergic easily here and there. I used the Clinique bb cushion in 61 light, and I am on my second one of it. It is very lightweight with light-mid coverage and the coverage is buildable, also, it has SPF50, which is good for the summer or under the sun.
I always pick it when I have irritated skin, and I don't have to worry it gets my skin worse.
Sanela T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I recently began using the cushion compact and I love it! I apply it with a damp beauty blender and the coverage is seamless. However I do recommend setting it with a powder after because it makes my skin look a tad greasy if I don't.
Elena B.
Island Park, NY
This cushion is good. Covers all imperfections on my face, has good spf which is extremely important for my acne prone skin. It's not expensive. I took off one star because I don't really like the whole "cushion" thing, cuz u have to use same puff over and over which is not hygienic at all
grace k.
Raleigh , NC
OMG I LIVE FOR THIS FOUNDATION! it's so amazing and takes less than two minutes to put on in the morning, the coverage is amazing and feels so light on my skin 11/10 would recommend to any makeup junkie!!:))
Shayna A.
Great product! Clinique makes amazing products but this wasn't my favorite. I don't like this cushion fad going around. Your not getting a lot of product! Plus with this line I found it card to match my skin tone.
holly s.
Gibson, TN
I just received this in the mail today and I have already tried it and I loved it its the perfect color as well as the moisture. Its great I wish I would have known about it sooner. I will be buying again!!
Nancy D.
What is this exactly?????
Amanda L.
West Haven, CT
Has this irritated anyone's skin? I just bought it, but since it's new, there aren't many reviews available.
Vanessa B.
Is this Cakey? Is it dewy like the L'oreal lumi cushion? Or is it Demi matte? How natural does it look on? Does it come with refill?
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
How does this compare to the Lancôme cushion compact foundation? I'm I retested in trying a BB cream cushion foundation
Anna S.
Durham, NC
Has anyone tried using this product as a swap for the Moisture Surge CC Cream compact? That is the product I used to use and they discontinued it and recommended this as a replacement. So far i don't love it, but I would like to hear opinions/strategies of others