Clinique - Sun SPF 50 Face Cream UVA/UVB - 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by nazi K.

BY CLINIQUE #36 in Facial Sunscreen

Developed with groundbreaking SolarSmart technologyOffers high-level protection against the aging & burning impact of UVA & UVB raysHeals skin to prevent signs of agingContains solar-activated antioxidants to prevent noticeable harmMild enough for... see more...

• What is your favorite sunscreen? ❤❤ Cual es tu protector ...1 Answers
Clinique - Sun SPF 50 Face Cream UVA/UVB - 50ml/1.7oz
  • "Oil free and good for sensitive skin... what else can you ask? Clinique it's one of my fav brand...." in 16 reviews
rylo b.
I got this in a sample size the first time and liked it so much I went and bought it! Doesn't feel oily or sunscreen-ey on the skin, really soaks in and I've noticed my skin doesn't get very inflammed when I use it as apposed to other brands I've used! I have combo dry skin and this works really well for me and making me not feel tight or dry through the day!
Julie G.
Jacksonville
I love the stuff :-) I actually don’t like to share this because I don’t wanna run out LOL. Doesn’t work definitely works feels great to have scanned into me I feel pampered when I use it LOL. Pier is great and the purse why not get it if you go out will sign and you love your Clinique products.
Shalisse H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
It did leave my face oily. But after all it is a sun screen cream. I love clinique products because they are partial to sensitive skin. I am prone to allergies and skin rashes on my face now that I am getting older. I can always count on their products to be gentle on my skin.
jessica j.
This is a Clinique best seller. Great to wear under your makeup and under you moisturizer . A lil goes on long way because u know how heavy and greasy sunscreen can get . It protects your skin, leaves you looking glowy, and pretty affordable . So yes I would buy again.
isabelle b.
Gardner
I love this product! I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to get a nice bronze tan! It’s very affordable and comfortable on the skin! I use this product everyday as I am a surfer and I’m in the sun all day. I also use the regular spf 50 if I’m in the water!
Leah H.
Cincinnati
So far this hasn't broken me out, which is surprising considering every other facial sunscreen I've used has. Haven't noticed my sunspots getting darker; just my face in general. I don't want to get tan, but I guess that's not an option when you're in the sun.
Adele F.
Slaughter, LA
This is the best sun screen I've ever used on my face. Goes on like a moisturizer ando doesn't stay greasy. I'm on my first bottle and I will purchase again. Very effective! Most importantly it doesn't break my face out!! I hope they never change the formula.
Maddie L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Sunscreen is so important but sometimes it makes my makeup not look as great as I want. Not with this stuff! It is so light and does not effect my makeup in anyway. Plus it’s spf 50 which is awesome for a face sunscreen. It is a little pricy but worth it.
Rosemary R.
windermere
Cliniques Facial sunscreen its wonderful. The 50spf Its ideal for my skin and it does not make my face oily. I can apply make up over it and it just works like a primer. After the first time I bought it a fee years ago I would not use any other
✨CON❤️fident👄 B.
Norristown, PA
I'm so obsessed with sunscreen and I really like this product it is in nice packaging and surely exceeded my expectations.  I have been using this for quite some time now and I always buy in it Macy's.  I would recommend it.
Adelaida P.
What is your favorite sunscreen? ❤❤ Cual es tu protector solar favorito? FPS ❤❤ Clinique - Sun SPF 50 Face Cream UVA/UVB - 50ml/1.7ozL'Oréal Paris Solar Expertise Anti-Ageing Suncare Collagen Protector SPF30 ? #protector #solar #sol #sun L'oreal Uv Perfect Bb Max Spf 50+ Advanced 12H Uv Protector 30Ml/1Oz