BY CLINIQUE

An instant pick-me-up for skin. Sheer, oil-free gel creates a warm, healthy glow. Appropriate for all skin types and tones. Ophthalmologist Tested.

How to Use:

• For best results, mix with foundation
  • Blend in quickly
  • Wash hands immediately after use
  • Remove with cleanser

• Had anyone with sensitive skin tried this product? I've heard gre...1 Answers
Emily J.
Cons:
I just don't like this product. To me, once I apply this product, it is patchy and doesn't blend. Additionally, when I squeeze the product out, it is black/dark brown. After applying to my face it stays the same and looks funky.

Pros: The only thing I like about this product is the packaging. I feel like it is easy to get the product out of.

Conclusion: No, I do not recommend this product. Honestly, I would return it if I still could. The only time I would ever try this is summer, but this product just doesn't appeal to me.
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Because I am normally so pale during the winter and take awhile to develop a tan, I was recommended to try this product. I use it blending my Clinique liquid foundation with it, creating a custom color that will match my face as I develop a tan. This was GAME CHANGING!! Saved me so much money and didn't have to go out and buy multiple shades of foundation. Smooth, goes on well, and looks natural. What more is there to love? A must have.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
This is such a great multi-tasking product by Clinique!  The formula is so easy to blend into your skin and doesn't come out looking streaky, patchy, or orange.  My favorite way to use this, however, is to mix a little bit into my foundation!  It gives my a bronzed, tan look easily!  I highly recommend this for anyone that loves to look like a golden goddess.
Sara B.
I love having a sun kissed glow, but really like to keep my sun exposure to a minimum.  I have a lot freckles and the sun really brings them out more, so I love this product! It will give me a nice light tan, without making you look orange or fake. You get that awesome look of- I just got back from vacation glow! I would definitely buy this again.
Andrea C.
I purchased this product after checking it out on Influenster and bought it from Sephora. Instructions say to mix with foundation but I mixed with my tinted moisturizer and love it! It's a super natural healthy looking glow that is lightweight.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I love that bronzed goddess look. My cheeks look like they are glowing & lifted. I mix mine with my foundation for a subtle look. For night time intensity, I just put it directly on my cheekbones. Very severe. But I love it!!!
Hafsa R.
I love this product because you can wear it on its own but you can also makes it any more stress or as well for that Korea fact or you can put it in your foundation as well really good multi-use product
Michelle H.
Newport , MI
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I will continue to use this in the winter. I mix this with my foundation and it adds such a beautiful natural glow. I can even use it in Foundation that would be too light on me right now. It's such a versatile product!!
I absolutely love this product. I think it works great. It gives you a nice shine and a pretty glow. Great for the summer or fall time. My and my friend have double of this product because it's works so well!
Tina v.
Almost my favorite make up. Gives your face an instant glow. Small amount needed. Not always in stock is my biggest problem
Andrea C.
Had anyone with sensitive skin tried this product? I've heard great things and really want to try it! Is it natural looking? Thanks!