Clinique Sun Care UV-Response Body Gel-Lotion SPF 15 uploaded by Sandra L.

BY CLINIQUE #85 in Body Sunscreen

Buy Clinique Sunscreen - Clinique Sun Care UV-Response Body Gel-Lotion SPF 15 150ml/5oz. How-to-Use: Apply sunscreen to entire body, avoiding eyes and mouth. Allow 20-30 minutes to dry.

Sara R.
Indio, CA
Clinique sun care UV-response body gel-lotion spf15 is such a great product, I have always loved Clinique for good products. You pay for the quality. It met my expectations. I will use again and will gladly recommend to friends and family members
Allison Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
I personally don’t like sunscreen so my low rating is from personal opinions but it is a fine sunscreen. I feel like cheaper ones at the drugstore work just as fine. The one thing I really like about it that is different is the consistency of it.
Madison D.
Midway, GA
I loved this product and how it didn’t leave and oily or greasy feeling on my skin after i applied it. Nice and creamy texture and i have recommended this to so many people and they all feel the same way i do!
Rosalyn G.
Jackson, SC
I love the feel of this SPF lotion and I love that it is gentle on my skin. After use there is no sticky or greasy feel. The price for a lotion is a bit steep. I do feel pampered when using it!
Sarah O.
Jonesville, VA
I love that it's moisturizing and it has antioxidents. Only problem is that it leaves my skin too shiny - of course this is fixed with powder. I have bought 2 tubes of this stuff and I'm now trying the City sun block by Clinique as they were out of the UV response cream 30. It's one of the better sunscreens I've tried and I've sampled MANY. This is on the short list for ones that I would buy again.
Crystal P.
Homerville, GA
This is a great sunscreen to use to block you from the harmful rays of the sun. I use it when I am going to the beach and love it! It leaves me with protected skin but does not leave an oily, greasy finish.
Patera E.
Irmo, SC
I really like the consistency of this sunscreen. It was not greasy, but seeped into my skin without a residue.  It also smells very pleasant and clean and fresh.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Clinique Sun Care UV Response Body Gel Lotion SPF 15 is my go to sun care product in the summer. It applies so smoothly and evenly over your body and drys to a non-sticky feel. It has a nice clean scent and a little bit goes a long way. I definitely recommend this product. .If you haven't already tried it give it a try. .you won't be disappointed.
Megan M.
Indianapolis
I live in the Midwest, so I use Clinique Sunscreen during the summer months. I don’t really have a need for it outside of a few months of the year. I have used it for the last 2 summers. It has very attractive packaging. The product does not leave a heavy cream feeling on your skin. I would and have recommended Clinique to friends.
Miranda G.
Evansville, IN
It made my skin feel extremely oily & greasy. It felt like I needed to wash it off right away. So I gave it to my sister who absolutely loved it! She hasn’t used anything since. So it may not have been great for me it was great for someone else who truly enjoyed using Clinique so I brightened someone else’s day with a small gift
Lauren H.
Is this okay for sensitive skin?