BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Summer 2014 Promotion Tote Bag + 5 Beauty Products ($100 Retail Value) see more...

Allie S.
Grapevine,tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all five of these beauty products I would recommend them to anyone who's looking for a great deal there any expensive and have an amazing along to be extremely useful in the workplace and they are in amazing quality and would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great deal
heather w.
Dinwiddie, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love everything in this bag, the lip color is amazing! the moisturizer is perfect for summer dry skin! it's very affordable! i got mine free for purchasing some other clinique items! i would definitely recommend!
Emily L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything about this collection. From the face wash to the eyeshadow it is guaranteed to feel great on the skin and leave you looking and feeling flawless. Clinique has the BEST promotion offers.
Alexis H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom have this to me as a gift . I absolutely love these products ! I use them everyday almost !!!! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone !!!
emily P.
newark
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this powder it's great I am so I'm love with this recommend it 100%% love it use it for every one it's the best .
Nora E.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this set I really don't mind about the price but other than that I really love the eyeshadow colors
Samantha A.
Kissimmee , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so pretty I love it comes with so much it's easy to paint on it easy to hold it's not a lot of money
Summer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So fun! Everything in this is awesome and works very well. Very good for the price it was worth.
Lori Y.
Sewell
Love Clinique, the summer colors are great for a variety of people. The makeup bag is so cute!!