Clinique Stay True Makeup Oil Free Formula uploaded by Ella J.

BY CLINIQUE

Amy S.
Ewa Beach
I used this when I was young and its ok. It doesn't blend as well as I would have liked because it just doesn't have much slip. The color range is just ok and it settled into lines and pores
Valerie R.
168 E 56 st Long Beach CA 90805
Love this so much it’s amazing everyone needs to get this now it’s the best for my opinion I love it a lot good for all types of skin recommend it honestly best thing every it’s great coverage it’s really is amazing I would buy this again it’s so great
Carmen M.
This foundation is great if you are going for a matte look. The shade is easy to match to your skin tone and stays in place all day. It's great for combination skinClinique Stay True Makeup Oil Free Formula
s v.
I've been using clinique foundation for years now and it's very good. It never feels heavy or makes my skin break out. It's one of my favorite brands and it's very trustworthy.
Keely B.
Jasper, TN
Love this product ! Such great stuff for my skin care regimen. Bought it at my local Walmart! Very gentle to my skin. Nothing harsh about it. Very effective! Worked instantly! Would recommend to everyone!
Lanita P.
Owensboro, KY
I don't use foundation often, but this is my quick go to. I use it if I'm not going to be out long. It evens out my skin tone and gives me a good base coverage. I have never had a problem with it not covering or giving out. I use the pressed powder to set it all together. It does make my skin look "together".
Laura B.
Sherman, TX
This was my foundation of choice for 25 years and I was very disappointed when Clinique discontinued it! However, they replaced it with the Even Better line, and I was surprised to find that I liked it "even better". I realized then that the stay true was a little heavy, and I usually diluted it slightly by adding water to the bottle to make it more malleable. But the color is great, and it stays on for hours.
Amber M.
Quincy, IL
I've been using Clinique foundation since high school. It's a little pricey, but you can't go wrong with the flawless finish. I don't get a shiny face halfway through the day like I do with other foundations.
Katherine S.
I liked this for a while, but I sought other brands bc I find this is a bit overpriced. It doesn't last very long bc it is very watery. There are a lot of shades to choose from, which is a plus. I also like that it's oil free and has good coverage. Overall, I think there are better options.
Angelica S.
Not my top favorite. It gives ok coverage. Most if these colors are off on me so it was so hard choosing a color that matched my skin tone. Every time I use this I break out or if I already have a breakout it wont go away if I’m using this.
m r.
How much does this cost??
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Do use foundation is amazing the prayer with the colleges so many different colors for so many different people white black babies yellow I'm not being face racist at all I'm just saying it works but a great woman or man who wants to just us it's cool stay sunny it's perfect for the summer I give it 10 1/2 stars is a definite by please try it it last for a long time it's a great great product
Sabah H.
Is this good for sensative skin
Lindsey J.
Spring Lake, NC
Wasn't this discontinued years ago?
Angelica C.