BY CLINIQUE

Buy Clinique Foundations - Clinique Stay-true Makeup Oil-free Formula 03 Stay Beige (n). How-to-use: Apply A Dime-sized Amount Of Foundation Onto Finger Tips Or Makeup Sponge And Smooth Onto Face And Neck, Blending For Color-match

Chast G.
Waco
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this product not too long after using NYX... I had high hopes for it but it didn’t last on my face. By mid day my oils where shining through. It feels great when first applying and doesn’t take much product just wish it was better for my skin.
Maddie Y.
Marietta, GA
It’s a bit expensive but it does cover very well. My face feels a bit buttery afterwards, but in a good smooth way. It lasts all day, with a feet finish. Just a little bit goes a long way I’ve found, so the value is there.
Millie T.
This makeup help me with my oily face. My face when I applied other make ups would be so oily afterwards and it would be hard to take the make up off. This product is easy to use and affordable to buy.
Jetta C.
Thornton , CO
I love that this feels so light weight it breeds great it's not oily and it lasts a long time it doesn't come off on your clothes great packaging great product super easy to find
helen d.
New Port Richey
I absolutely love clinique foundations. This one in particular eorked well going me when i wanted to just wear my foundation all day and not worry about touching it up.
Maria S.
Orange Park, FL
I love liquid foundation he makes my face glow and smoother. It covers my dark circles under my eyes and it covers my lines. I never thought that Clinique had a product that would work for me. I recommend anyone to use Clinique.
Jenn D.
Industry, PA
It is better than drug store foundation, I will give it that but I found a better product than this and I am never looking back. one of my biggest pet peeves is makeup I can feel on my face and I can feel this. Great coverage though. It does blend nicely too.
Kayl R.
Santa Fe, NM
I have tried using this product several times with different moisturizers, primers, and translucent powders, but without fail this product doesn't stay put. After only a few hours of wear I notice my face looks oily and coverage fades.
Kimberlee N.
Killeen, TX
I am a die hard clinique fan, especially for foundation. Their products always provide the best coverage, especially with this formula. It does not over oil my skin and it feels light. Best make up foundation ever!
Maribeth E.
Peyton, CO
I tried this and it feels oil free, but its still goes on thick and doesn't feel as natural looking as other products that I prefer. I would not try this product if you have combination skin or oily skin.
Lindsay S.
Hobe Sound, FL
Sonia E.
Clinique Stay-True Makeup Oil-Free Formula does it really work for oil skin? I have an oily t zone