Clinique Stay The Day Eye Shadow

Buy Clinique Eyeshadows - Clinique Stay The Day Eye Shadow 02 Pink Beige. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

I have not seen to many color shadows does anyone know if there is a shimmery grey one
Start your review of Clinique Stay The Day Eye Shadow!
How would you rate this product?
I really liked this product in terms of how long it lasted. It didn't irritate my skin and it went on easily. However I did find it went on quite a bit lighter than I had expected. I ended up adjusting it in my make-up routine though. I would use it again.
Lansing
I absolutely love this shadow I use it every day it's my go to with my signature color, it's very light and neutral color isn't drastic I have gray eyes so I can only pull off so many natural looking colors I think it's very affordable as well I love it
Franklin, VA
Not what I expected. I hoped this product was worth the money but nope, it wasn't. I purchased this from Belk, and it was the hardest thing to use. It did even last for 5 hours! This was a first and a last time purchase for this product. Overall the color was nice, but would not recommend to others.
The eyeshadows are pigmented. They have a matte and a shimmer color. It come with a applicator and comes in a cute Lil compact case. I haven't tried many, but will do so in the future. You can get your hands on these if you buy the foundation and get the free items with purchase which is cool.
Conway
This eyeshadow is great for the holiday season! I have blue eyes, but it still looks super good! It is kinda long lasting, but I don't use a shadow primer. I think it is at a good value for the product itself. I totally recommend for the Halloween season!!
Rogers, AR
I love all their eyeshadows! They look amazing on all skin tones and blend great together! The glitter ones don't have fall out and barely crease. That's if you don't use a primer. Very good packaging too. I'd recommend these to anyone! It's worth it
San Bernardino, CA
This is a beautiful product. It is super subtle and light weight. It is good for sensitive skin and lasts a long time on and in the container. Great for a natural look.
West Yarmouth , MA
I use Clinique eyeshadows all the time and this one is great! Really does stay the day. I use this as a liner a lot with a light bronze and champagne for a more neutral smokey eye. I love these shadows.
Oakdale, NY
This is such a pretty, pretty base color for my eyes. It really brings out the blue in them! It lasts all day, as do all Clinique products lol! But I love this one for my everyday look (:
Simple, compacta, económia y bonita. Es todo lo que puedo decir sobre este producto, no mucho ya que lo noto muy parecido a otros así que se lleva 3 estrellas.