• Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 19 Stay Suede
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 01 Stay Buff
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 03 Stay Beige
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 04 Stay Honey

BY CLINIQUE

Shine-absorbing, oil-free formula. Ultra-sheer texture gives skin a perfected matte appearance. Great for oily skin and oily spots. Maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply with Powder Brush or included sponge applicator.
  • Can be used all over face, or just on oily spots.
  • Sponge applicator is washable with soap and water; allow to dry completely before next use.

Talc , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Lauroyl Lysine , Phenyl Trimethicone , Zinc Stearate , Dimethicone , Calcium Silicate , Silica , Hydroxyapatite , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

Start your review of Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Melanie
This powder states that its sheer and I agree with that. It’s perfect for blotting throughout the day. Definitely not a finishing powder but a great powder to keep in your bag for blotting throughout the day. It’s slim packaging is perfect to keep in your purse.
monique m.
Silver Spring, MD
I've been using this product since I started working in the beauty industry . it's amazing for oily skin, it keeps the skin matte or semi matte and i love how it stays on the skin. Do not use if you are a dry skin type! you can use it with or without foundation , thro I prefer using it with. you don't need to use a setting powder but I like using both. great color range, no smell. I prefer using it with a brush to apply the product and sponges for travel/ touch ups.
Ana Z.
Uno de mis polvos favoritos muy ligero controla muy bien los brillos es hipoalergénico no da irritación, trae un buen empaque muy duradero, si lo recomiendo y si lo volvería a comprar.
Ryann B.
Derborn Heights
I really like this product so much and it runs through your face smoothly. It keeps your makeup in place all day. Sadly no sun protection. It is perfect for oily faces . I totally recommend it for other
Italian_beauty 💋.
Clinique Stay Matte is a face powder that has a silky texture. It is not dusty at all and adapts well to the skin. It is very comfortable to wear: fix the foundation without weighing it down. I find it excellent also for the fact that it does not dry the skin and does not show any skin and / or ruffins, resulting natural and delicate. The duration of this powder varies depending on the type of skin: in the case of combo skin it lasts several hours without the occurrence of clarity of the skin. Excellent then both in winter and in summer as it is just delicate and light!
The box is very pretty and has floral motifs like leaves and flowers and the CLINIQUE writing of silver that reflects the light. Love it!
Grecia F.
I love this powder too much. It is smooth, creamy and long-lasting. It gives a amazing coverage specially if you apply it with the sponge it comes with, if you have oily skin you will Love it!
LEAR 25680 PATRICIA T.
Love it! It’s amazing and my favorite this powder. This product is incredible. My skin remains of porcelain and this tone is extremely incredible for my skin. clinique is one of my favorite brands but always willing to try new❣️😍
Scheherazade L.
Hobbs, NM
This is my go to powder! I use it with my Clinique foundation and I love how light it feels. It's also great for covering up my mid-day shine. Perfect for work. If you are doing a glam look with contouring this may only work as a setting powder. But still a great product!
Gracie R.
Dallas, TX
Talk about full natural coverage! Oil free. Stay-matte! I'm obsessed. I look and feel beautiful
Becca F.
I could sit and talk about Clinique all day, but I will make it short. When I first started being the makeup junkie I am, I bought Clinique foundations and I have not found another as perfect as they are, yet. So light, but full coverage, smooths out perfectly, no harsh smells, hypoallergenic, etc. See, I can go on and on. I bought this one recently because I wanted a light, matte finish and it is perfect!! CLINIQUE by Clinique - Stay Matte Powder Oil Free - No. 04 Stay Honey --7.6g/0.27oz - WOMEN
cynthia p.
Does really work for oily skin?
Greer A.
Birmingham , Al
Is this a good powder for touch ups? Looking for a powder to keep in my purse! Also want to make sure it doesn't break easily!
Kaitlyn L.
How does this product react to skin that is some what oily?
Sarah G.
Tabernacle, NJ
For what it costs is it worth the buy?? a lot of powders leave your face looking powdery, I'm really trying to find a good powder that doesn't look like I'm really wearing any !

Macy's