• Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 19 Stay Suede
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 01 Stay Buff
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 03 Stay Beige
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 04 Stay Honey

BY CLINIQUE

Shine-absorbing, oil-free formula. Ultra-sheer texture gives skin a perfected matte appearance. Great for oily skin and oily spots. Maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply with Powder Brush or included sponge applicator.
  • Can be used all over face, or just on oily spots.
  • Sponge applicator is washable with soap and water; allow to dry completely before next use.

Talc , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Lauroyl Lysine , Phenyl Trimethicone , Zinc Stearate , Dimethicone , Calcium Silicate , Silica , Hydroxyapatite , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

Start your review of Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kristy W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've been using this for over a year. I have very oily skin, this product does a great job at keeping the shine down. I generally do have to reapply throughout the day. But for the most part it works great to reduce the shiny look. It's the best product I've tried that doesn't leave me with a caked on makeup look.
Kristina T.
Falkville
I love cliniques stay matte sheer powder! I use it to set my foundation and it does a great job without causing blotchiness or caking up!
Nicole B.
Melbourne
I have the 04 stay honey (M).. i love this powder. It’s def a matte finish and it really just sets your foundation on! it’s oil free and keeps me good for the whole day!
Leonie B.
Been using this ever since I started using makeup. Here in Europe we have it as a loose powder. I just love this powder. I apply it over my foundation and it makes my face matt and lets me apply the rest of my makeup with no problems. I just love this product and of all the things I use this is my all time favorite
alexandra g.
N Ft Myers, FL
Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder love clinique brand foundation and powder been using clinique for 12 years and have always found their products to be superior in terms of quality - however, their line is not organic and they have raised their prices significantly in recent years.
Dorcas Q.
Germantown
I love this poweder. Clinique makeup has been the only one that has consistently worked for my skin for so long and I try not to try so many other products w it has a matte finish and not heavy at all . Will definitely buy it again . Been buying for years
Stephanie V.
Trumbull
I have been using this product for the past 35 years. I love that it takes away the shine and fills in the lines so smoothly.
Madison Z.
Fantastic product! I haven’t tried much from Clinique but everything I’ve tried has been incredible! Love keeping this to help blot my nose throughout the day but with it I honestly don’t have to do that as much as I have to with other products
Kourtney C.
Kansas City
I never use powers, loose or pressed, but this stuff lives up to its name and price. I use it very sparingly and only when I absolutely need it. It is good for touch ups and works with any type of foundation and great for oily skin.
Emmalie L.
Lindside , WV
Overall, I really like this powder. It’s sheer so it’s perfect for all skin tones and it obviously gives the matte makeup effect. It does help keep my makeup and just adds that finishing touch I like. The only issue I have found with it is sometimes it cakes in certain spots on my face. I do have combination skin so the drier areas will flake some, however I don’t necessarily blame the makeup for that.
cynthia p.
Does really work for oily skin?
Greer A.
Birmingham , Al
Is this a good powder for touch ups? Looking for a powder to keep in my purse! Also want to make sure it doesn't break easily!
Kaitlyn L.
How does this product react to skin that is some what oily?
Sarah G.
Tabernacle, NJ
For what it costs is it worth the buy?? a lot of powders leave your face looking powdery, I'm really trying to find a good powder that doesn't look like I'm really wearing any !

Macy's