• Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 19 Stay Suede
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 01 Stay Buff
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 03 Stay Beige
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 04 Stay Honey

BY CLINIQUE

Shine-absorbing, oil-free formula. Ultra-sheer texture gives skin a perfected matte appearance. Great for oily skin and oily spots. Maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply with Powder Brush or included sponge applicator.
  • Can be used all over face, or just on oily spots.
  • Sponge applicator is washable with soap and water; allow to dry completely before next use.

Talc , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Lauroyl Lysine , Phenyl Trimethicone , Zinc Stearate , Dimethicone , Calcium Silicate , Silica , Hydroxyapatite , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

Start your review of Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Emma C.
Manchester
I've used this powder for years, it keeps my skin matte all day and makes my complexion look clearer.highly recommended!
Olecika R.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder my T-zone is very oily that's why this powder was my first choise. First of all it looks naturally, makes my skin matte and fresh. Big minus that you have to put it very often because it becomes transparent and matte effect doesn't stay long time. This powder is not about the economy of the money.
omodolapo a.
toronto
It always leaves me matte, good for my oily skin. I will definitely be buying again. It’s affordable. Matches my chocolate skin.
Sedaira J.
Macclenny, FL
Love this product. Great coverage without feeling caked on. It's a little costy but worth every penny
Brooke C.
Jupiter, FL
I love this product it apply's easily and comes off easy and i feels really nice when you put it on
Sheila U.
Gray, LA
This is the best powder. I've used it for quite some time and am very pleased with it.
Laura G.
Lees Summit, MO
My face experienced a lot of hormonal blemishes after giving birth to my first child. I switched to Clinique products and haven’t had any issues since. This pressed matte foundation powder is the best. I use it daily.
Taya o.
Jessup, PA
Covers up a whole lot and comes in different skin tones . Choose whatever one you want ! I absolutely love it . If I could buy a year supply i would . So I recommend you to use this .
Lauren F.
Lamar, Sc
I love this powder I have been using it for years it has great coverage and lasts forever try to buy it when it's bonus time to get some free goodies. Try it you won't be disappointed but make sure to get color matched their butter shine lipsticks are great too
Melinda F.
Daytona Beach, FL
MY FAVORITE PRESSED POWDER! It helps to fight my oily skin and also goes on in such a thin veil. It makes my skin looks flawless and last all day with out any touch ups! Would always recommend this product!!
cynthia p.
Does really work for oily skin?
Greer A.
Birmingham , Al
Is this a good powder for touch ups? Looking for a powder to keep in my purse! Also want to make sure it doesn't break easily!
Kaitlyn L.
How does this product react to skin that is some what oily?
Sarah G.
Tabernacle, NJ
For what it costs is it worth the buy?? a lot of powders leave your face looking powdery, I'm really trying to find a good powder that doesn't look like I'm really wearing any !

Macy's