• Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 19 Stay Suede
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 01 Stay Buff
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 03 Stay Beige
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 04 Stay Honey

BY CLINIQUE

Shine-absorbing, oil-free formula. Ultra-sheer texture gives skin a perfected matte appearance. Great for oily skin and oily spots. Maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply with Powder Brush or included sponge applicator.
  • Can be used all over face, or just on oily spots.
  • Sponge applicator is washable with soap and water; allow to dry completely before next use.

Talc , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Lauroyl Lysine , Phenyl Trimethicone , Zinc Stearate , Dimethicone , Calcium Silicate , Silica , Hydroxyapatite , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

Start your review of Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Hilary I.
It is a goo powder I get that but when I got it it looked kind of like a banana powder on my face even though it was the same colour as my foundation. To be honest I would not make my friend but It for me again as I was really disappointed.
Kelsey S.
I used to really love all clinique Foundations but I began to notice that they would just oxidize and turn orange. I don't use any of their foundation products anymore, this powder is especially bad. I can't even use it for just quick blotting when I get oily spots because then I end up with orange patches on my face.
Michelle S.
Not a fan of this. My mom used Clinique for years and it was the first makeup I've ever used. This powder seemed to go on very heavy and make me break out terribly. It also showed pores on my face even with primer, foundation, and concealer. Everyone's skin is different and this just didn't work for me. :(
Brittany I.
Not a fan of their pressed powder. Like most of their products it doesn't stay on my skin very well
Ana S.
This doesn't work for me at all. I just hate it and i never buy it again. Note: my best friend use this all the time and she is in love with this powder but no me
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
I did not like this product and did not do the job and my face was still feeling shiny I do not like it
Taylor G.
Fredericksburg, Tx
Not a fat, it's really heavy and doesn't last long. Breaks me out it kinda smells as well, not a huge fan
Bailey J.
Acworth, GA
I hated this powder. It's gross it's chalky and it has a huge orange tint to it no matter what shade you get. It looks disgusting on anyone. The packaging looks cheap and made of Barbie doll plastic. But I guess you're getting what you pay for. Would not recommend at all
Megan P.
Monroe, GA
Not a fan I feel like the color makes you look pink and you're putting on a lot just to look decent
Katelyn M.
Lake Loon, NS
Consultant could not find a colour for my skin tone. I was completely Orange with this brand. Also had a break out which I think was connected to the powder
cynthia p.
Does really work for oily skin?
Greer A.
Birmingham , Al
Is this a good powder for touch ups? Looking for a powder to keep in my purse! Also want to make sure it doesn't break easily!
Kaitlyn L.
How does this product react to skin that is some what oily?
Sarah G.
Tabernacle, NJ
For what it costs is it worth the buy?? a lot of powders leave your face looking powdery, I'm really trying to find a good powder that doesn't look like I'm really wearing any !

Macy's