• Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 19 Stay Suede
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 01 Stay Buff
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 03 Stay Beige
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 04 Stay Honey

BY CLINIQUE

Shine-absorbing, oil-free formula. Ultra-sheer texture gives skin a perfected matte appearance. Great for oily skin and oily spots. Maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply with Powder Brush or included sponge applicator.
  • Can be used all over face, or just on oily spots.
  • Sponge applicator is washable with soap and water; allow to dry completely before next use.

Talc , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Lauroyl Lysine , Phenyl Trimethicone , Zinc Stearate , Dimethicone , Calcium Silicate , Silica , Hydroxyapatite , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

Start your review of Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Erica W.
Brighton, MI
I love this powder. It has enough pigment to cover blemishes but isn't too heavy. Only downside is that the packaging always tends to break. I have tried other powders but I just keep coming back to this one.
Brittany B.
State College, PA
This is a good product to put on at the end of your face session. Goes on well and does a great job leaving a matte finish. This is one of those powders you should carry around all day. Very affordable
Brooke M.
Love the way it feels on my face. Just the right shimmer on my face. I love it so much!!
Marisa T.
I like this powder i use it on special ocassions it looks great on my face would recommend it
Cristy Carolina F.
Westfield, IN
I have always used this powder and I will buy it until I die. I think it's a classic and it has a matte finish so I love it.
Tiffany P.
Carbon Hill, AL
I love me some Clinique! Everything I have ever tried of theirs is amazing!! The powder is amazing and has great coverage.
Brittany W.
Tucson, AZ
WANNA CRY I USED THEM ALL AND I LOVE THERE PRODUCTS BUT IT WOULSDEKFJ SHQFHEUWH HUHQFUHH HUSHDU HUHQDIHE HSIAHDUIWE
Eugenith G.
Hampton bays, NY
My daily make up base love them great coverage and and great for my sensitive skin. I don't like liquid foundation and this pressed powder covers really well
Janie T.
Hilliard, OH
Loveeee this product! Awesome finish. A good combo of matte and crispy clean.
Heather B.
My favorite face powder! It feels very light on my skin. This does not make me break out like other products have. I usually buy this at Bloomingdales or Macy's. Would definitely recommend this product!
cynthia p.
Does really work for oily skin?
Greer A.
Birmingham , Al
Is this a good powder for touch ups? Looking for a powder to keep in my purse! Also want to make sure it doesn't break easily!
Kaitlyn L.
How does this product react to skin that is some what oily?
Sarah G.
Tabernacle, NJ
For what it costs is it worth the buy?? a lot of powders leave your face looking powdery, I'm really trying to find a good powder that doesn't look like I'm really wearing any !

Macy's