• Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 19 Stay Suede
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 01 Stay Buff
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 03 Stay Beige
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 04 Stay Honey

BY CLINIQUE

Shine-absorbing, oil-free formula. Ultra-sheer texture gives skin a perfected matte appearance. Great for oily skin and oily spots. Maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply with Powder Brush or included sponge applicator.
  • Can be used all over face, or just on oily spots.
  • Sponge applicator is washable with soap and water; allow to dry completely before next use.

Talc , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Lauroyl Lysine , Phenyl Trimethicone , Zinc Stearate , Dimethicone , Calcium Silicate , Silica , Hydroxyapatite , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Jamile M.
San Antonio, TX
This Clinique powder is very good it does keep you matte all day and the coverage is good.
Yanira C.
Huntington Park, CA
This is a good product if you have sensitive skin and don’t want heavy product on your face only thing is that it’s not too full coverage.
Carol D.
Abilene, TX
I use the beige. I’ve used this for years. It really holds my makeup for the day. I also use it alone when I’m a hurry.
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
Clinique Stay Matte Pressed Powder is a wonderful powder even for sensitive skin. It has been an all time fave of mine for years.
Megan H.
I adore this pressed powder. I buy it when I can because of money but I am planning to fully switch to it soon for skincare purposes. Easy to apply and covers blemishes well. I love it and would recommend it if are willing to spend the money.
Jennifer M.
Auburn, AL
I put this on after using the 2 in 1 foundation and concealer by Clinique, and I love it! It stays most of the day and doesn't look cakey. Doesn't clog my pores either. I would definitely buy again
chavelle c.
Meriden, CT
This. Powder. Is. Amazing.!

I've been using for a few years and I'm literally obsessed the finish is consistently flawless!
Melissa L.
Irvine, CA
Love! love! love! this powder. Best for my "no makeup" makeup looks. It doesn't cake up or look like too much. Highly suggest it over a cc cream.
Aymme G.
Love it, perfect for my type of skin. Best to give an ending touch in my make ritual every morning.
Kaylee P.
This powder definitely eliminates shine and helps control oil. Doesn't last long for me because I use so much. I have extremely fair skin and it's a perfect match. I bought mine from a Clinique counter at Belk. I highly recommend it if you want a high quality powder.
cynthia p.
Does really work for oily skin?
Greer A.
Birmingham , Al
Is this a good powder for touch ups? Looking for a powder to keep in my purse! Also want to make sure it doesn't break easily!
Kaitlyn L.
How does this product react to skin that is some what oily?
Sarah G.
Tabernacle, NJ
For what it costs is it worth the buy?? a lot of powders leave your face looking powdery, I'm really trying to find a good powder that doesn't look like I'm really wearing any !

Macy's